• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos took a soft breath glancing towards the entrance again.

"Sylvia…" Siglos thought. Cain's words echoed in Siglos's mind, the Everian flinching slightly at the memory.

"… I'm going…to make this right." Siglos thought. He took a few steps to the entrance, his ears twitching anxiously.

"… I'm…going to be the mate she deserves…" Siglos thought. Taking a shaky breath, he stepped outside, his legs trembling as his boot touched the cobblestone.

Sylvia was still sitting outside of the inn, curled up into a ball. She seemed to be on the precipice of falling asleep due to sheer boredom, the emerald spirals that were her eyes flickering in and out of consciousness periodically.

Siglos hesitated, watching as Syliva drifted off to sleep.

"...Should I...wake her...?" Siglos thought to himself. He stared at the woman for a moment, before slowly taking a few steps toward her.

"...I guess...it would be a bit selfish....to wake her just to talk..." Siglos thought. He shook his head, his ashen hair flowing freely down his neck. Gingerly, he sat next to Sylvia, curling into a ball alongside her, pressing his body against his mate.

"S-Siglos...?" Sylvia looked down at him, shaking her head.

"What are you doing here...?"
"...I...I j-just w-wanted t-to...s-see you, Sylvia." Siglos said softly. He pressed his head against her, hesitating for a moment.

"And uh...." Siglos trailed off, growing flustered. He remembered Cain's words, unsure of how to put them into practice.

"Erm...." Siglos grew more flustered, his ears twitching anxiously as he tried to find the words.

"S-S-Symboisis!" He blurted out.

"...I...I j-just w-wanted t-to...s-see you, Sylvia." Siglos said softly. He pressed his head against her, hesitating for a moment.

"And uh...." Siglos trailed off, growing flustered. He remembered Cain's words, unsure of how to put them into practice.

"Erm...." Siglos grew more flustered, his ears twitching anxiously as he tried to find the words.

"S-S-Symboisis!" He blurted out.
"Sym... biosis?" Sylvia asked, tilting her head.

"Like... the word, symbiosis? What about it...?"

"Sym... biosis?" Sylvia asked, tilting her head.

"Like... the word, symbiosis? What about it...?"
"N-no...n-no...I....I...uh..." Siglos said, he trailed off, a blush appearing on his face. Slowly...he took a breath, running a hand across his hair.

"...Syliva...I-I...I've...b-been...r-relying o-on y-you...o-our...e-entire...r-relationship. R-relying o-on y-your c-comfort...a-and l-love." Siglos said quietly.

"...A-and...a-and..." He trailed off, looking up into her eyes.

"...I-I...w-want...y-you...to...rely o-on me...to." He said softly.

"N-no...n-no...I....I...uh..." Siglos said, he trailed off, a blush appearing on his face. Slowly...he took a breath, running a hand across his hair.

"...Syliva...I-I...I've...b-been...r-relying o-on y-you...o-our...e-entire...r-relationship. R-relying o-on y-your c-comfort...a-and l-love." Siglos said quietly.

"...A-and...a-and..." He trailed off, looking up into her eyes.

"...I-I...w-want...y-you...to...rely o-on me...to." He said softly.
Sylvia's eyes widened a bit, shaking her head as her body uncurled.

"S-Siglos, I don't... have a problem with you relying on me. What... What brought this up? I don't- Wh-What's the matter...?" She asked, stuttering on her words a bit.

Sylvia's eyes widened a bit, shaking her head as her body uncurled.

"S-Siglos, I don't... have a problem with you relying on me. What... What brought this up? I don't- Wh-What's the matter...?" She asked, stuttering on her words a bit.
Siglos froze, inwardly wondering if he should mention his conversation with Cain. Slowly, he shook his head, gingerly pressing a hand against her arm.

"...I w-want...t-to r-rely on y-you, S-Syliva." Siglos said quietly.

"...B-but...I-I...." He trailed off.

"...I c-care a-about y-you. A-and...l-love y-you...m-more t-then...a-anything else." He said softly.

"...S-so...I-I...I-I w-want...w-want...t-to support y-you. J-Just...j-just...l-like y-you...d-do f-for me..."

Siglos froze, inwardly wondering if he should mention his conversation with Cain. Slowly, he shook his head, gingerly pressing a hand against her arm.

"...I w-want...t-to r-rely on y-you, S-Syliva." Siglos said quietly.

"...B-but...I-I...." He trailed off.

"...I c-care a-about y-you. A-and...l-love y-you...m-more t-then...a-anything else." He said softly.

"...S-so...I-I...I-I w-want...w-want...t-to support y-you. J-Just...j-just...l-like y-you...d-do f-for me..."
Sylvia seemed abundantly confused at this point.

"Siglos, seriously, what in the hell is going on? What's bringing this up? D-Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

Sylvia seemed abundantly confused at this point.

"Siglos, seriously, what in the hell is going on? What's bringing this up? D-Did I do something wrong?" She asked.
"N-no! Y-you...y-you d-didn't d-do a-anything w-wrong!" Siglos said quickly.

"I-I'm...I'm...m-making a-a f-fool o-of m-myself..." Siglos muttered. He took another deep breath.

"...C-can...c-can I start over....?" Siglos said quietly.

Siglos breathed out, closing his eyes.

"...I..w-want y-you...to be...happy, Sylvia." He said softly.

"...T-that's...t-that's all. I...love you, S-Sylvia. A-and...I'll d-do...whatever I can...t-to support you."
"I... uh..." Sylvia stuttered on her words, clearly not knowing what to say.

"Th-Thank you, Siglos... That means a lot..." She muttered, a soft blush forming on her cheeks.

Sylvia shuddered, her muscles tensing visibly through her clothes as she curled up. A smile was poorly hidden by her legs as she spoke.

"I... I l-love you t-to... m-my... my..." She choked on her words a bit, before speaking quietly.

"M-My Ashen Gem..."

Siglos's blushed only intensified; the Everian so flustered his body began to tremble. Slowly, he looked up at her.

"I…uh…well…um...” Siglos said, his voice trembling. His face was flushed a deep red, his breath unsteady.

“…I w-wouldn't m-mind…d-doing it….m-more often…” Siglos whispered, an embarrassed chuckle escaping his lips.

Sylvia's eyes dilated rapidly, akin to an excited feline as her tail began to wag back and forth like a canine. The corners of her cheeks rose against her will into a crescent, a skittish smile plastered across her expression.

"C-Could you do it now...?" Her voice was barely above a whisper, in fact, it was so low that if Siglos was any further distance from her, he would've been unable to properly decipher her sentence.

"Bl-...ooood....? Bl-blo...d... blub... glub glub... hehe..." The blood flow was indeed somewhat stifled, with Sylvia's mind clearly not in the right place.

People had begun to take notice of the "situation", the sight of a profusely bleeding Rakshashin woman causing people to begin avoiding the area around in the inn in clear discomfort and disarray.

Siglos chuckled softly, breathing a sigh of relief as the blood flow was stifled. Gingerly, he grabbed a flask of water from his bag, quickly cleaning it before putting it close to Sylvia. Blue mana coated the container, the water enchantment allowing it to rapidly replenish itself while drunk.

"...H-here...y-you'll...g-get d-dehydrated i-if y-you...l-lose t-to much..." Siglos said softly.

Back