• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"No need to thank me, Jeanne, I'm just doing what a good friend should do..." Erebus said, shaking his head.
"I am glad you consider me friend, Erebus. I will see you in the morning." Jeanne bowed ever so slightly, before moving into the inn, her hand placed unconsciously against the handle of her sword.
Siglos chuckled, his smile slowly widening. He blinked away the last of the wetness from his eyes, before gingerly nodding at his mate.

"...Then I would...love to be with you...m-my Emerald." He said softly. Gingerly he turned towards Alexia, giving her a final, quick hug.

"...Let us know i-if we can help with anything, Alexia. Your kindness...is truly second only to the goddess h-herself..." He said quietly.
"Siglos, I told you, there is no need." Alexia said with a chuckle and smile, "I just hope that you two enjoy your rest. Run along, now."

"Siglos, I told you, there is no need." Alexia said with a chuckle and smile, "I just hope that you two enjoy your rest. Run along, now."
Siglos hesitated for only a moment, before flashing her a wide, tired smile.

“…T-thank-” he stopped himself, giving her a small nod in understanding.

“…Have a nice night, Alexia…” Siglos said.

Gingerly he moved towards Sylvia, slowly pressing his hand into her own.

“Let's get a room…my love…” Siglos said softly.

Siglos hesitated for only a moment, before flashing her a wide, tired smile.

“…T-thank-” he stopped himself, giving her a small nod in understanding.

“…Have a nice night, Alexia…” Siglos said.

Gingerly he moved towards Sylvia, slowly pressing his hand into her own.

“Let's get a room…my love…” Siglos said softly.
Sylvia instinctively returned this, allowing their fingers to intertwine with one another as she held his hand tightly. Her ears twitched, "Right... there are only a few empty rooms, based on what I'm hearing. Alexia must really be making a killing tonight."

Sylvia instinctively returned this, allowing their fingers to intertwine with one another as she held his hand tightly. Her ears twitched, "Right... there are only a few empty rooms, based on what I'm hearing. Alexia must really be making a killing tonight."
“…It must be a…pretty busy night, I'm surprised she h-had time to come out here like this…” Siglos said. He chuckled softly, slowly moving towards the Inn.

A-any rooms with a shower open? I…would…quite enjoy a bath…”

“…It must be a…pretty busy night, I'm surprised she h-had time to come out here like this…” Siglos said. He chuckled softly, slowly moving towards the Inn.

A-any rooms with a shower open? I…would…quite enjoy a bath…”
"5th door on the left of the upstairs corridor has a shower with hot water. Decent water pressure, too." Sylvia said, her ears twitching once more as she walked along with Siglos.

Sylvia almost instinctively crouched down as they moved to the stairs, only to realize she could just fit without scrunching up... the place was bigger than she thought, now that she was small enough to actually see it from a new perspective.

"I can hear the pipes, hun. " Sylvia chuckled, "How the water moves in them... and the sounds they make when it does. It let's me infer the water pressure."

Sylvia blushed ever so slightly, scratching her cheek. "It's nothing, really... It's just without my glasses... I'm hearing and seeing so much more than I ever did before. Like I'm... free, in a way I wasn't when I wore them."
“……” Siglos said nothing for a moment, his grip tightening within her own.

“…Do you...still plan on replacing them?” Siglos asked softly.

Siglos stared up at her for a moment…before snickering, gingerly shaking his head. They reached the doorway of their room, the everian gingerly moving to open it.

“…If you ask me…I think you look…e-even more beautiful like this…” Siglos said softly. A soft blush spread across his pale cheeks, his ears taking on a reddish hue.

“N-not that you were erm…unattractive b-before, of course!” He added quickly, chuckling.

"Didnae introduce myself to you, did I?" Duine said, emerging from the shadows beside Erebus, "Duine Notaraksha."
"Erebus..." he replied, raising a hand and putting it down.

(Edit: removed the way he introduced himself with the titles The Wandering Berserker/Bearer of the Black Blade since it's not befitting of him to boast it)

Last edited:
Siglos stared up at her for a moment…before snickering, gingerly shaking his head. They reached the doorway of their room, the everian gingerly moving to open it.

“…If you ask me…I think you look…e-even more beautiful like this…” Siglos said softly. A soft blush spread across his pale cheeks, his ears taking on a reddish hue.

“N-not that you were erm…unattractive b-before, of course!” He added quickly, chuckling.
"Hehe... thank you, hun. And you still look dashing without that little... feathered hat of yours." Sylvia responded with a light snicker, stepping backwards ever so slightly to allow Siglos to enter first.

Sylvia crouched down ever so slightly to enter the door, her sense of balance seeming... off. It seems it'd been quite a long time since she'd stepped into a building that wasn't... massive, as she was.

"Well... I guess you could say I'm in a good mood, despite the fact we nearly brushed with death." Sylvia laughed, "Or maybe the fact we survived is enough of a reason to be in a good mood..."

Sylvia crouched down ever so slightly to enter the door, her sense of balance seeming... off. It seems it'd been quite a long time since she'd stepped into a building that wasn't... massive, as she was.

"Well... I guess you could say I'm in a good mood, despite the fact we nearly brushed with death." Sylvia laughed, "Or maybe the fact we survived is enough of a reason to be in a good mood..."
Siglos said nothing for a moment, before flashing her a soft smile.

"...I...suppose you can thank Cain for that. She...she really c-came through for me, back there." Siglos said softly.

"...I...owe her a great debt, for...saving m-my life like she did..."

"Erebus..." he replied, raising a hand and putting it down.

(Edit: removed the way he introduced himself with the titles The Wandering Berserker/Bearer of the Black Blade since it's not befitting of him to boast it)
"Quaint bit out here, probably far enough away for me to avoid the bobby..." She said to herself before turning toward the fellow Rakshashin, "I'm willing to bet you're another Big Yin of the group an' aw..."

Siglos said nothing for a moment, before flashing her a soft smile.

"...I...suppose you can thank Cain for that. She...she really c-came through for me, back there." Siglos said softly.

"...I...owe her a great debt, for...saving m-my life like she did..."
"Yeah, I didn't exactly expect her to use that on you, let alone actually try to save your life to begin with..." Sylvia muttered, "It was quite... out of character, I guess...?"

"Yeah, I didn't exactly expect her to use that on you, let alone actually try to save your life to begin with..." Sylvia muttered, "It was quite... out of character, I guess...?"
“…Maybe…she w-wanted you to be happy.” Siglos said softly.

“After all…she w-wouldn't want her best friend to lose her mate, would she?” He chuckled softly, leaning his cheek against her arm.

“…Maybe…she w-wanted you to be happy.” Siglos said softly.

“After all…she w-wouldn't want her best friend to lose her mate, would she?” He chuckled softly, leaning his cheek against her arm.
"That... could be a reason, I'd suppose. Luc-... I mean, Cain helps me out more than I realize sometimes..." Sylvia said, lowering her darkness covered behind down and sitting on the bed as she allowed Siglos to lean against her. The bed creaked ever so slightly... but it did not collapse, or break. They would probably be able to sleep on it.

"That... could be a reason, I'd suppose. Luc-... I mean, Cain helps me out more than I realize sometimes..." Sylvia said, lowering her darkness covered behind down and sitting on the bed as she allowed Siglos to lean against her. The bed creaked ever so slightly... but it did not collapse, or break. They would probably be able to sleep on it.
Siglos shifted as she sat on the bed, the Everian moving to sit alongside her. His pale, dirty cheek rested against her condensed muscle, rubbing against her in a manner almost akin to a cat.

“…She…sounds like a good friend, Sylvia. I'm…I’m glad you t-two have each other…” He whispered.

Siglos shifted as she sat on the bed, the Everian moving to sit alongside her. His pale, dirty cheek rested against her condensed muscle, rubbing against her in a manner almost akin to a cat.

“…She…sounds like a good friend, Sylvia. I'm…I’m glad you t-two have each other…” He whispered.
"Yeah... she's a great friend. She's just rough around the edges. So.... try not to dislike her to much, alright?" Sylvia requested, lowering her hand onto Siglos's shoulder, almost instinctively as she pushed him further into her flesh.

"Yeah... she's a great friend. She's just rough around the edges. So.... try not to dislike her to much, alright?" Sylvia requested, lowering her hand onto Siglos's shoulder, almost instinctively as she pushed him further into her flesh.
“…She can be…r-rather scary sometimes…” Siglos said, chuckling. He moved in closer, resting his entire body weight against her. She could feel the light thumping of his heart...his small pulse against her. With her enhanced senses, she could no doubt sense his cheeks beginning to redden, long before it showed upon his soft features. He was enamored with her...and it was obvious he enjoyed their times alone like this.

"...But...I'll try for y-you, my love. I promise..."

“…She can be…r-rather scary sometimes…” Siglos said, chuckling. He moved in closer, resting his entire body weight against her. She could feel the light thumping of his heart...his small pulse against her. With her enhanced senses, she could no doubt sense his cheeks beginning to redden, long before it showed upon his soft features. He was enamored with her...and it was obvious he enjoyed their times alone like this.

"...But...I'll try for y-you, my love. I promise..."
Sylvia chuckled, "All Rakshashin are scary, Siglos... Including me. I just haven't shown you the more... if I would say, terrifying side of me." She joked.

Sylvia chuckled, "All Rakshashin are scary, Siglos... Including me. I just haven't shown you the more... if I would say, terrifying side of me." She joked.
"...I've seen you fight a bear bare-handed, Syliva. Someone who can do that is a-alreadly pretty scary!" Siglos said, chuckling softly.

"...No matter w-what happens...no matter...h-how...terrifying you think you are...as long as y-you love me..." Siglos trailed off, snuggling against her.

".. T-that's all I need..."

"...I've seen you fight a bear bare-handed, Syliva. Someone who can do that is a-alreadly pretty scary!" Siglos said, chuckling softly.

"...No matter w-what happens...no matter...h-how...terrifying you think you are...as long as y-you love me..." Siglos trailed off, snuggling against her.

(Are you sure she didnt do it BEAR-handed?!)

"What, did you expect me to fight it armed?" Sylvia laughed, before letting out a sigh... not of annoyance or frustration, but of relief.

"I appreciate that you can still thank that, Siglos... I really do. I hope that you keep thinking that... and that a day never comes where I have to show you a terrifying me again."

"Saying I'm older doesn't do anything, really... Just a number, is all..." he replied, still looking up before glancing back at Duine.
"Just cannae recall ever meeting one younger than me. Still have yet to accomplish that, I see," She said, sitting down in almost a meditative stance, using telekinesis on herself to float around a little, "How'd you end up chumming with this lot?"

Back