• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"You could call me as often as you want, my darling..." Sylvia muttered, wrapping her arms around his trembling flesh. She pulled him into her chest, allowing him to sink into the flesh.

"I'll always be with you... no matter how far apart we are."
Siglos continued to tremble in her embrace for a long while, his arms wrapping tightly around her stomach as he sunk into her warm flesh. Eventually…he let out a slow, soft breath.

“…….”

“T-thank y-you…m-my love…” Siglos said softly, his voice barely a whisper.

“…Y-you’ll…a-always…be i-in my h-heart…”

Siglos continued to tremble in her embrace for a long while, his arms wrapping tightly around her stomach as he sunk into her warm flesh. Eventually…he let out a slow, soft breath.

“…….”

“T-thank y-you…m-my love…” Siglos said softly, his voice barely a whisper.

“…Y-you’ll…a-always…be i-in my h-heart…”
Sylvia nodded and smiled, hugging him closer to her, allowing him to hear her beating heart beat rapidly.

"As will you in mine, my love..."

Sylvia nodded and smiled, hugging him closer to her, allowing him to hear her beating heart beat rapidly.

"As will you in mine, my love..."
A soft blush spread across Siglos's face, the faint shadow of a smile forming on his lips.

"Y-your heart is b-beating...r-rather f-fast...m-my Emerald." Siglos said softly. His cheek snuggled against her flesh, warmed by the coursing blood within.

"...I w-will...miss t-the sound of it."

A soft blush spread across Siglos's face, the faint shadow of a smile forming on his lips.

"Y-your heart is b-beating...r-rather f-fast...m-my Emerald." Siglos said softly. His cheek snuggled against her flesh, warmed by the coursing blood within.

"...I w-will...miss t-the sound of it."
"That's just how my heart normally beats, Siglos... I do have a lot of blood that needs to be... pumped, after all." Sylvia said with a snicker.

"That's just how my heart normally beats, Siglos... I do have a lot of blood that needs to be... pumped, after all." Sylvia said with a snicker.
"...I-I'll m-miss it a-all the s-same...m-my love..." Siglos said. He chuckled softly, turning his head to plant a small kiss on her chest, his lips pressing against the spot he assumed her heart would be.

"....I w-will m-miss...e-every part of y-you...."

"...I-I'll m-miss it a-all the s-same...m-my love..." Siglos said. He chuckled softly, turning his head to plant a small kiss on her chest, his lips pressing against the spot he assumed her heart would be.

"....I w-will m-miss...e-every part of y-you...."
"Yes, yes, I know... Really, there's no need for you to be such a flatterer, Siglos. People are going to start thinking that you're a playboy." Sylvia said jokingly.

Siglos gently rested his feet onto the cobblestones below, looking up at her. A soft, slightly flustered smile spread across his lips.

"...H-heh...I-I...I h-hope t-that's a g-good thing..." Siglos said softly.
"It is a good thing, honey... A really, really good thing..." Sylvia muttered, gently gripping Siglos’s chin with her large index finger and thumb, gently raising his gaze to meet hers.

"It is a good thing, honey... A really, really good thing..." Sylvia muttered, gently gripping Siglos’s chin with her large index finger and thumb, gently raising his gaze to meet hers.
Siglos's blush deepened as he felt the woman's fingers against his chin, his cheeks flushed a bright crimson.

"...Then i-ill be y-your...silly little boy...f-for as long as y-you'll have me...my love..." Siglos said softly, his blue-grey eyes staring into her emerald gaze.

Eventually, the sun would begin to slowly lower below the horizon... but not fully. It was around 7:00 PM, so the sky was rich and orange, and the clouds were thin and spread apart, letting the slowly dimming light of the sun shine down upon the city of Aegis. For some reason though... things were lively, which was unusual for this time of day. In fact, things seemed less lively and more... panicked. As if something had happened. More official guards issued from the castle eclipsed the streets- More than a few hours ago, at least.

Siglos had returned to his room, gently polishing the blade of Cornelius’s sword. Truthfully, the sword was in perfect condition, still as beautiful and vibrant as the day he had received it, but he continued to clean it nonetheless, enjoying the feeling of his lithe fingers against its flawless metal.

As he went to put away the sword and grab another within his bag, his ears twitched.

“……..”

“…I-is…something g-going on?” The small man muttered to himself. Gingerly, he moved to open the door of his room, poking his head into the hallway to see if anyone else was around.

Siglos had returned to his room, gently polishing the blade of Cornelius’s sword. Truthfully, the sword was in perfect condition, still as beautiful and vibrant as the day he had received it, but he continued to clean it nonetheless, enjoying the feeling of his lithe fingers against its flawless metal.

As he went to put away the sword and grab another within his bag, his ears twitched.

“……..”

“…I-is…something g-going on?” The small man muttered to himself. Gingerly, he moved to open the door of his room, poking his head into the hallway to see if anyone else was around.
Siglos would see Jeanne walking out from her room across from him, a soft, white towel tossed over her shoulders, the girl breathing heavily, clearly from training. She turned to Siglos.

"Siglos? Are you looking for something?" She asked.

(Yeah, so huh, what to do now?)
(React to this.)
Eventually, the sun would begin to slowly lower below the horizon... but not fully. It was around 7:00 PM, so the sky was rich and orange, and the clouds were thin and spread apart, letting the slowly dimming light of the sun shine down upon the city of Aegis. For some reason though... things were lively, which was unusual for this time of day. In fact, things seemed less lively and more... panicked. As if something had happened. More official guards issued from the castle eclipsed the streets- More than a few hours ago, at least.

Back