• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had there hands up even after the delinquents passed them, now don't say some bullshit like "ThEy PrObAbLy DiDnT NoTicE"

I also think this is gonna massively upgrade perception for TR because the delinquents put there hands up immediately as the delinquents were sent flying

Uhm there are multiple delinquents with there hand up from the air even though no one is flying within 1 metre of them
Changes literally nothing. If I threw an entire person in your general direction, you would bring your hands up to protect yourself. Not only that, but they WERE close. Saying "no one is flying within 1 metre of them" is an outright lie and proves you're arguing just to wank the verse.

They had there hands up even after the delinquents passed them, now don't say some bullshit like "ThEy PrObAbLy DiDnT NoTicE"
I have been hit with baseball balls and what not. I can confirm that I have kept my hands placed even after the ball is already on the ground. And of course, you wouldn't notice if the ball went past you because you might even have your eyes closed.

Also, just for your information, no one gets scared of a damn wind lol.

Changes literally nothing. If I threw an entire person in your general direction, you would bring your hands up to protect yourself. Not only that, but they WERE close. Saying "no one is flying within 1 metre of them" is an outright lie and proves you're arguing just to wank the verse.
They didn't put there hand down after though, they were fast enough to realise that wind was coming to them or in your assumption people but didn't put there hands down after the people were sent flying multiple metres away, we know they have the perception speed to realise that people are coming at them from close range, ITS VERY SAFE TO ASSUME ITS BECAUSE OF THE WIND since that's literally what sent them flying

Also one delinquent has his arm at his lower jaw and not covering his full face, this is because the wind, putting your arm at your lower jaw is usually what people do when there is a large amount of wind, you guys are being far to nit picky

I have been hit with baseball balls and what not. I can confirm that I have kept my hands placed even after the ball is already on the ground. And of course, you wouldn't notice if the ball went past you because you might even have your eyes closed.

Also, just for your information, no one gets scared of a damn wind lol.
When you put your hands up do you put them to your lower jaw or cover your full face

No, its a normal human reaction to put there hands up because of alot of wind

When you put your hands up do you put them to your lower jaw or cover your full face
It's instincts, your body tries to predict where you are going to get attacked.
No, its a normal human reaction to put there hands up because of alot of wind
Might be true as well, but someone would only do it if the wind is as fast as the wind in a storm, and there's no visual information for it, so the opposers take the edge for now.

It's instincts, your body tries to predict where you are going to get attacked.

Might be true as well, but someone would only do it if the wind is as fast as the wind in a storm, and there's no visual information for it, so the opposers take the edge for now.
No, the body's where well above there head, so not only did Taiju send them flying he also sent them well over 1.7 metres into the air, if you can put your arms up in time you can look in time and realise they are above your head, why the **** would he put his hands at his jaw, its because of the ******* wind and its obvious, I have never seen people be more picky, this is wild

We know the wind is at minimum 16.51 m/s or 60 km/hr which is really strong winds

I think you can agree with me here rogger, I hope you don't keep debating this because even you know this is obvious especially after the points I gave you...

No, the body's where well above there head, so not only did Taiju send them flying he also sent them well over 1.7 metres into the air, if you can put your arms up in time you can look in time and realise they are above your head, why the **** would he put his hands at his jaw, its because of the ******* wind and its obvious, I have never seen people be more picky, this is wild
That would require you to have unnatural animal behavior of instincts. For you to understand this, let me give you an example.

• Have a pet or get someone else's.
  • Throw a ball at them.
  • Actually just do the action of pretending to throw it but never throw it.
  • Notice that the dog would still react to the place where his brain predicts the trajectory of the ball to be.
We know the wind is at minimum 16.51 m/s or 60 km/hr which is really strong winds
(proofs?)
I think you can agree with me here rogger, I hope you don't keep debating this because even you know this is obvious especially after the points I gave you...
It isn't. I like how you have the audacity to regard something as true or false over some weird assumptions you made.

They didn't put there hand down after though, they were fast enough to realise that wind was coming to them or in your assumption people but didn't put there hands-
in your assumption people
I quite literally handed you an image of the people getting launched in their general direction on a silver platter. Why are we arguing this? They reacted to the people getting launched, the wind is special effects.

Again, the burden of proof is on you to prove it is actually wind at all.

That would require you to have unnatural animal behavior of instincts. For you to understand this, let me give you an example.

• Have a pet or get someone else's.
  • Throw a ball at them.
  • Actually just do the action of pretending to throw it but never throw it.
  • Notice that the dog would still react to the place where his brain predicts the trajectory of the ball to be.

(proofs?)

It isn't. I like how you have the audacity to regard something as true or false over some weird assumptions you made.
What, that has no connection to this, why didn't he defend the top part of his head since he knew they were flying around and above his head height, its so obvious what it is your just making bullshit ******* assumptions and then you get annoyed when people have different definitions of the word "splintered", its so ******* obvious that this is wind I'm struggling to comprehend how you think otherwise

The proof is in my ******* original calc, the delinquents are being sent at the same speed as the winds, that's proof

yes I have the ******* audacity because you guys unironically think that its NOT WIND, LIKE HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE, DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY ITS WIND, IT LOOKS LIKE ******* WIND ofc its wind

I quite literally handed you an image of the people getting launched in their general direction on a silver platter. Why are we arguing this? They reacted to the people getting launched, the wind is special effects.

Again, the burden of proof is on you to prove it is actually wind at all.
No dude, why the **** is he putting his hand to his lower jaw, its something humans do when its windy, he's obviously covering up cause of the wind

Do I really have to go and ask multiple people on their message walls whether or not its wind when its fairly obvious it is

Do I really have to go and ask multiple people on their message walls whether or not its wind when its fairly obvious it is
Prove it's not special effects. I and Rogger have said this to you multiple times. You're making the claim it's wind, we disagree. We've brought proof of the same effects being used for other things, the lack of a unique sound for the wind (the whooshing noise is used for things like headbutts which makes no logical sense meaning it's just for The Coolness), lack of anyone's hair getting blown back or clothes rustling in the wind, etc.

Provide proof that isn't just "HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE IT'S WIND DUDE IT'S CLEARLY WIND IT LOOKS LIKE WIND ITS ******* WIND OFC". Please.

What, that has no connection to this, why didn't he defend the top part of his head since he knew they were flying around and above his head height, its so obvious what it is your just making bullshit ******* assumptions and then you get annoyed when people have different definitions of the word "splintered", its so ******* obvious that this is wind I'm struggling to comprehend how you think otherwise
Bruh. Let me tell you some biology basics which you seem to have missed somewhere. When there's a stimuli, you try to defend:
1. Your eyes first: You close your eyes in order to protect them. Your body has its eyes as one of the most sensitive and important organs, so you do that.
2. Your head second: Now, imagine a whole church pew flying at you. Yuzuha did the same thing if I am not mistaken. So Yuzuha is different? For your information, Yuzuha is higher than any normal delinquent of the verse.
The proof is in my ******* original calc, the delinquents are being sent at the same speed as the winds, that's proof
That's effect, and we are likely proving it.
yes I have the ******* audacity because you guys unironically think that its NOT WIND, LIKE HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE, DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY ITS WIND, IT LOOKS LIKE ******* WIND ofc its wind
We are able to prove it so we all good.
Ayano for now is supersonic without junk calculations
The bro has no damn idea of what is happening, but no way do you think Ayanokouji outscales Mikey for now.

Ok, sei solo di parte, non ho più intenzione di discutere con te
no bro, i'm not biased 1)I said it for meme. 2) it is true, Ayano's calculation is feasible and realistic, in this thread more than 10 people agree that the calculations are not beautiful. You can't call me biased just because the calculations you defend are questioned, also because until now if you the one who has proven to be biased. (spoiler Ayano is not wall while Mikey is, but obviously you must be outraged and the reason seems obvious to me.) you cannot joke because you are being called biased.

Last edited:
Stop with Ayanokouji Mikey debates bruh. You guys would literally make the thread reach the tenth level of brain rot, it's currently on the 9.9th.

Also why is the anime used mainly here? Shouldn't the manga be the primary thing and the anime only used when it doesn't contradict the manga? Look at invincible or dragonball.

I think it would be good for the people supporting TR to gather every questionable feat or as many as they can and explain it because for 5+ pages the only things discussed are flying umbrellas, hand afterimages(why are we even looking at that) and now the wind that is also maybe just a visual effect? Oh and also some fine dust glass if I remember well.

I know, we just said it as a joke and were called biased. You can't even joke that they are angry. we are all friends here, I don't see any reason to get angry. We all love Tokyo Revengers here
Don't do that again bruh.

Classroom of the Elite: A work where the protagonist does all the fatherless activities despite having a father.
Tokyo Revengers: A work where the protagonist does all the friendless activities despite having friends.

Just dumb animanga fr.

Which car scene?

The car hood one?
The one in which they smash open the windshield and I think fragmentation was supported initially as the way of destruction before other theories were brought up. But the scene is anime only and I think the manga just has him fighting people straight away.

The one in which they smash open the windshield and I think fragmentation was supported initially as the way of destruction before other theories were brought up. But the scene is anime only and I think the manga just has him fighting people straight away.
It doesn't work like that, I guess.

When you have a new feat in the anime, it should be counted. If anime and manga include the same feat in different scenarios, then manga should be prioritized.

Windshield feat doesn't get contradicted by anything, despite only the anime showing it...

Prove it's not special effects. I and Rogger have said this to you multiple times. You're making the claim it's wind, we disagree. We've brought proof of the same effects being used for other things, the lack of a unique sound for the wind (the whooshing noise is used for things like headbutts which makes no logical sense meaning it's just for The Coolness), lack of anyone's hair getting blown back or clothes rustling in the wind, etc.

Provide proof that isn't just "HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE IT'S WIND DUDE IT'S CLEARLY WIND IT LOOKS LIKE WIND ITS ******* WIND OFC". Please.
And I've bought proof too, your putting much to much faith in the animators, they don't have the budget to ******* animate hair blowing back on a 100 pixel person, no anime company would unironically waste budget on that when they made it abundantly clear that its wind, WHY ELSE WOULD HE PUT HIS ARM TO HIS JAW which is something humans do when faced with lots of wind or fast wind

Bruh. Let me tell you some biology basics which you seem to have missed somewhere. When there's a stimuli, you try to defend:
1. Your eyes first: You close your eyes in order to protect them. Your body has its eyes as one of the most sensitive and important organs, so you do that.
2. Your head second: Now, imagine a whole church pew flying at you. Yuzuha did the same thing if I am not mistaken. So Yuzuha is different? For your information, Yuzuha is higher than any normal delinquent of the verse.

That's effect, and we are likely proving it.

We are able to prove it so we all good.

The bro has no damn idea of what is happening, but no way do you think Ayanokouji outscales Mikey for now.
Yuzuha did a very different thing, she put both hands up, this ******* delinquent put one hand up like he was annoyed by the wind

Your not

No
no bro, i'm not biased 1)I said it for meme. 2) it is true, Ayano's calculation is feasible and realistic, in this thread more than 10 people agree that the calculations are not beautiful. You can't call me biased just because the calculations you defend are questioned, also because until now if you the one who has proven to be biased. (spoiler Ayano is not wall while Mikey is, but obviously you must be outraged and the reason seems obvious to me.) you cannot joke because you are being called biased.
Stop trying to debate it Mikey outscales in everything including speed
Also why is the anime used mainly here? Shouldn't the manga be the primary thing and the anime only used when it doesn't contradict the manga? Look at invincible or dragonball.

I think it would be good for the people supporting TR to gather every questionable feat or as many as they can and explain it because for 5+ pages the only things discussed are flying umbrellas, hand afterimages(why are we even looking at that) and now the wind that is also maybe just a visual effect? Oh and also some fine dust glass if I remember well.
The manga should be used but when the anime goes into more details about feats you should use the anime to better detuct what goes on
I know, we just said it as a joke and were called biased. You can't even joke that they are angry. we are all friends here, I don't see any reason to get angry. We all love Tokyo Revengers here
No we don't, 50 percent of the people here hate TR
yes and spoiler notihing of that is shown in the manga ( i mean the "shockwaves")
The anime that is supervised by the ******* AUTHOR just goes into more depth, you should always use the anime version, and stop bringing up shockwaves this isn't about shockwaves

I'm going to ask a couple people on whether or not this is wind or not if you guys want because none of you want to listen to my arguments and nor do I want to listen to yours since I think there dumb aswell

It doesn't work like that, I guess.

When you have a new feat in the anime, it should be counted. If anime and manga include the same feat in different scenarios, then manga should be prioritized.

Windshield feat doesn't get contradicted by anything, despite only the anime showing it...
Yeah I guess if you take that route that they both compliment each other then you should take it into account. Not sure what the site's position is on this matter.

Speaking about position some staff should come and take a look but from what I got they don't wanna touch the verse with a ten feet stick except the one guy whod still tries his best.

Yuzuha did a very different thing, she put both hands up, this ******* delinquent put one hand up like he was annoyed by the wind
I know right? I am just trying to say that even she didn't know the trajectory, but she did put her hands up.
Well, you are unable to prove it, we are literally having the whole table here while you are still on the edge.
Even intelligence?

And I've bought proof too, your putting much to much faith in the animators, they don't have the budget to ******* animate hair blowing back on a 100 pixel person, no anime company would unironically waste budget on that when they made it abundantly clear that its wind, WHY ELSE WOULD HE PUT HIS ARM TO HIS JAW which is something humans do when faced with lots of wind or fast wind

Your not

No

The manga should be used but when the anime goes into more details about feats you should use the anime to better detuct what goes on

No we don't, 50 percent of the people here hate TR

The anime that is supervised by the ******* AUTHOR just goes into more depth, you should always use the anime version, and stop bringing up shockwaves this isn't about shockwaves
see bro, you're the biased one lol. what's the point of pinning that Mikey wins on everything. don't point fingers at others when on things you don't even know if they really mean it

I know right? I am just trying to say that even she didn't know the trajectory, but she did put her hands up.

Well, you are unable to prove it, we are literally having the whole table here while you are still on the edge.

Even intelligence?
Yes, but you can't explain why he put his hands to his jaw, this is something a human does when in contact with the wind, you guys are making assumptions that are so ******* nit picky that no feat will ever be able to be calculated

see bro, you're the biased one lol. what's the point of pinning that Mikey wins on everything. don't point fingers at others when on things you don't even know if they really mean it
Well I mean you did bring up Koji and say he beats Mikey on a thread, but can we stop talking about this and focus on important stuff, this thread has gotten far to clogged up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back