• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I saw this thread (like 7 hours ago) the thread was at post #148 in page 2 and now it is at post #361 in page 4. This is one of the reasons to why people don't want to associate anymore with this verse.
  1. The calcs are horribable and anyone who disagreed with them and try to improve them, including calc members, face a serious stonewalling (that also tend to include insults) from various users, which as result made most calc members don't wanting to touch the verse even with a stick and others regretting to have allowed for certain calcs to be accepted.
  2. The P&A of the profiles are bad, prime examples being the last two downgrade threads (which btw thanks to my report resulted in the discloasure of all the shit with cloudyagami).
  3. The statistics of the pages are bad (like people blitzed scaling above what blitzed them and unaccepted calcs getting use)
  4. A good chunk of the supporters, for not say most of them, are very toxic and have a deep desire to wank the characters (be it stat or power wise), heck you can ask most people (including again staff) that have involved with the verse to see how infamous it is in the site.
I swear that the more time passes the more I believe that the verse should be simple deleted and readded from zero.

I choked on water because of you
Then call 911

IyXxFbd.png

Internet doing internet things

Character: Agnaa

Speed: Immobile most of the times (Would sit on the computer table for most of the day to evaluate calcs), Subsonic (Made his hand go "blurry" by waving it against a mirror.)
This thread getting replies every minute is making me immobile 🗿

A good chunk of the supporters, for not say most of them, are very toxic and have a deep desire to wank the characters (be it stat or power wise), heck you can ask most people (including again staff) that have involved with the verse to see how infamous it is in the site.
The verse is related with "delinquents" and stuff like that shows them as "cool", indirectly promoting violence and street fights being "cool". What else do you expect?

The verse is related with "delinquents" and stuff like that shows them as "cool", indirectly promoting violence and street fights being "cool". What else do you expect?
I want to be like Mikey !! A murderer who commits multiple crimes like..
Assault and battery
Murder
Psychological abuse
Organized crime
Gang fight instigation
Death threat
Serial killing
Murder by proxy
Manslaughter-suicide
Gambling
Prostitution
Drug dealing

The last time I saw this thread (like 7 hours ago) the thread was at post #148 in page 2 and now it is at post #361 in page 4. This is one of the reasons to why people don't want to associate anymore with this verse.
This thread getting replies every minute is making me immobile 🗿
Alright yes I agree we are replying too much for no reason because we are kinda repeating the same things and sometimes going off topic.

Agnaa I wanted to ask you since you suggested to double check each calc of the verse like how is it going to work?
Because if we keep going this way we will just repeat the same things without getting anywhere with that and just adding messages over messages and we almost went completely out of topic

I want to be like Mikey !! A murderer who commits multiple crimes like..
Assault and battery
Murder
Psychological abuse
Organized crime
Gang fight instigation
Death threat
Serial killing
Murder by proxy
Manslaughter-suicide
Gambling
Prostitution
Drug dealing
Ok, and?

Alright yes I agree we are replying too much for no reason because we are kinda repeating the same things and sometimes going off topic.

Agnaa I wanted to ask you since you suggested to double check each calc of the verse like how is it going to work?
Because if we keep going this way we will just repeat the same things without getting anywhere with that and just adding messages over messages and we almost went completely out of topic
Yes. So now when the calc stacking stuff has been done, all that's left is giving time to Agnaa for double-checking the verse calcs, right?

Yes. So now when the calc stacking stuff has been done, all that's left is giving time to Agnaa for double-checking the verse calcs, right?
For now I would just say to wait for him to reply and see what he suggests to do everyone already stated his opinion, debunk and rebunk so there is no need to add texts again

idk, I was just gonna go through them one-by-one, post my concerns, and respond to any counter-concerns until I got bored (it'd take me a bit to get around to this, maybe a day or two?).

Get as many calc mods as possible to do the same. Maybe at some point we can type up a summary of the arguments for/against certain assumptions for each, so we don't need to rehash that chain for everyone.

idk, I was just gonna go through them one-by-one, post my concerns, and respond to any counter-concerns until I got bored (it'd take me a bit to get around to this, maybe a day or two?).

Get as many calc mods as possible to do the same. Maybe at some point we can type up a summary of the arguments for/against certain assumptions for each, so we don't need to rehash that chain for everyone.
Alright thank you for your clarification and for your time, I really appreciate.

I'll summarize every argument against the calcs that has been made in this discussion until now in my next message and someone should do the same for the opposite ( so who agree with the actual calcs, just because I don't remember everything) just to summarize all these replies

Start with this one you yourself evaluated.

It assumes a 34.3 m/s speed where the distance is 3.632 and the timeframe is 1 second (bro what?). The timeframe should be 3.632/34.3 = 0.105889213 seconds if the speed is correct, and the speed should be 3.632/1 = 3.632 m/s if the timeframe is correct (lmao).

And there's no reason to use 34.3 m/s because the character getting lifted itself can react to it. And the kick is actually very slow lol. And 34.3 m/s shouldn't be used is currently even being discussed in this thread.

Bro is the MVP of the CRT for finding all that.

I feel like sonic guy can help us, he's like the only CGM who read Tokyo revengers (if I'm not wrong), but If I remember correctly he said he stopped evaluating TR calcs, Therefir and KLOL are active, but they said they aren't going to evaluate TR calcs anymore, other CGMs aren't active, DMUA is the only CGM i could think of.

Start with this one you yourself evaluated.

It assumes a 34.3 m/s speed where the distance is 3.632 and the timeframe is 1 second (bro what?). The timeframe should be 3.632/34.3 = 0.105889213 seconds if the speed is correct, and the speed should be 3.632/1 = 3.632 m/s if the timeframe is correct (lmao).

And there's no reason to use 34.3 m/s because the character getting lifted itself can react to it. And the kick is actually very slow lol. And 34.3 m/s shouldn't be used is currently even being discussed in this thread.

Bro is the MVP of the CRT for finding all that.
You gotta wait, cloud is banned, he should eval that calc when cloud comes back

I'll summarize every argument against the calcs that has been made in this discussion until now in my next message and someone should do the same for the opposite ( so who agree with the actual calcs, just because I don't remember everything) just to summarize all these replies

Takemichi dodges a kick / Takemichi dodges a kick (2):

• calck stacking by using subsonic as speed as the page says we are not allowed to use the speed of a character and we are only allowed to use time frames and speed which are stated by a reliable source in the verse, afterimage and blury effect don't justificate the use of subsonic speed even because a human can create the same effect without much trouble and "subsonic is common for the verse" is not a valid argument to use subsonic because it still goes against the rules, also therefir mentioned that (i think in the first) the starting point of the arm of takemichi is assumed, and also by saying Mikey's kick is subsonic and Takemichi getting a supersonic+ is weird because Takemichi should be able to no diff his kicks but still he had troubles dodging them and on a certain point he was force to only block them.
Izana dashes at Mikey:

• The time frame is still calc stacking since a subsonic reaction has been used and we can't use a reaction based on feats even if they are common for the verse, every guy is surprised and shocked about Izana's speed true but it doesn't imply that everyone has been blitzed even because they literally react to it.
South deflects an umbrella:

• Again using a subsonic speed just because is common in the verse is calc stacking and basically the same point for the Takemichi's ones about the afterimage ec... the feat also is a contradiction because to put the umbrella a subsonic speed has been said that South couldn't properly perceive it therefore South with a supersonic+ reaction can't properly perceive something going at subsonic speed and he should literally see it in slow motion and unless South is faster than his own perception this can't be used with that argument and for the speed is preferable a source which indicates and average speed for a thrown umbrella instead of guessing it basing the guess on other thrown objects.
Izana saves Kakucho from bullets:

• Not enough context to say that Izana never moved until Kisaki shot because we don't see him at all and we can only know that he was behind Kakucho and from our POV we ca't see him so saying he didn't moved is an assumption.
Draken saves Takemitchi from bullets:

• I believe nothing has been said about this calc but I think we can use the same logic from the Izana's one since we don't really know anything about Draken and we only now he jumped in and we don't really know them (this hasn't been said during the discussion I just added because it was the only one we didn't talk about)
For the ap section i'll just cntrl c cntrl v ULTRA's comment:

This should be everything, if I missed something or said something wrong just let me now so i can edit it.
I also suggest to do the same thing for who supports the calcs so we can have everything more clear and after just wait for the staff to handle the rest and give time to double check the calcs.

Takemichi dodges a kick / Takemichi dodges a kick (2):

• calck stacking by using subsonic as speed as the page says we are not allowed to use the speed of a character and we are only allowed to use time frames and speed which are stated by a reliable source in the verse, afterimage and blury effect don't justificate the use of subsonic speed even because a human can create the same effect without much trouble and "subsonic is common for the verse" is not a valid argument to use subsonic because it still goes against the rules, also therefir mentioned that (i think in the first) the starting point of the arm of takemichi is assumed, and also by saying Mikey's kick is subsonic and Takemichi getting a supersonic+ is weird because Takemichi should be able to no diff his kicks but still he had troubles dodging them and on a certain point he was force to only block them.
Already mentioned this like 3 times already but Takemichi can't perceive Mikey's kicks so the time frame should be good.

Already mentioned this like 3 times already but Takemichi can't perceive Mikey's kicks so the time frame should be good.
Instead of commenting my message which is only our points against the calcs that have been made you should do the same for your points to support the calcs, discussing again would be useless.

Instead of commenting my message which is only our points against the calcs that have been made you should do the same for your points to support the calcs, discussing again would be useless.
Those 2 calculations don't need discussions because they are obvious.

I feel like sonic guy can help us, he's like the only CGM who read Tokyo revengers (if I'm not wrong), but If I remember correctly he said he stopped evaluating TR calcs, Therefir and KLOL are active, but they said they aren't going to evaluate TR calcs anymore, other CGMs aren't active, DMUA is the only CGM i could think of.
Dalsean ?

And they got rebunked immediately, just because you say its a debunk doesn't mean its automatically a debunk
Just because you don't think they are valid doesn't mean they aren't, I wouldn't even call them rebunk because they are bad. Agna concurred with many of my points and liked many of my posts for debunking your claims. That said do what Zefra said because standing here arguing is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back