• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The calculation
Well that seems like a separate issue that needs a separate crt
this page will help you.

Maybe its because your using statements but not feats, which the ladder takes preference over the former and will be accepted a whole lot more easily, but the NAIL in the coffin of this ENTIRE Content revision thread? Minato needs to be AT LEAST 50% the speed of light to get Relativistic+, unless there is an absolutely absurd speed scaling chain from 32% the speed of light then no staff would ever accept this. even if what you say is 100% true, Minato would only be an unquantifiable amount above everyone else he currently scales to and would not be getting Relativistic+ from pretty much just over halfway into Relativistic.

if that issue goes through it would turn this CRT completely on its head.
Haha. Well I'm not saying Minato is the fastest in the verse. Most of the six paths characters shit on him in terms of speed. He's just the fastest in the high tier.

I'm confused about what you mean. If what I'm saying is 100% true then I already showed why that would make BM Minato over 50% the SoL. It's at the very start of the thread.
Because we don't assign the "+" value without a calc or a multiplier as I've said, especially for speed. It's simply a wiki standard, we can't do much about it. In cases where a character has shown great superiority to another, we assign them with the "At least" and "likely higher" ratings.
The problem here is that nobody finds the evidence you've provided to be sufficient proof of Minato being that far above Tobirama, Madara, or Naruto in speed. His feats simply don't support the notion, and he has failed to blitz or outperform any of these characters. Dazed or not, we simply can't assume a speed value for him, and apply it.
I sorta get what you mean, that since most of his time in BM was when he was dazed he doesn't seem all that impressive, but his feats against Juubidara even without BM surpass Tobirama's and Naruto's speed feats, so it lends credence to the idea of him being at least relativistic.

so it lends credence to the idea of him being at least relativistic.
And he’s already Relativistic. Are we done here?

It’s already been explained multiple times that you can’t upgrade him to Relativistic+ without a calc or an accepted multiplier, and you have neither of those things.

Your logic for the upgrade doesn’t work either. You think that because BM can bring Naruto from MHS+ to Rel, that it should up Minato to Rel+, but if you actually look at the numbers, that’s not how it’d work. For Naruto to go from MHS+ (Mach 2225.0900) to Rel (0.28c), that would be a difference of 109.986051339x. Using that same difference with Minato’s Sub-Relativistic (Mach 11125.45) base speed, that would make BM Minato FTL. Not Relativstic+.

I don’t think I need to explain why we’re not going to be upgrading Minato based on a multiplier that isn’t stated in the series, and based on your arbitrary assumption that it would make him Rel+. This should be closed.

And he’s already Relativistic. Are we done here?

It’s already been explained multiple times that you can’t upgrade him to Relativistic+ without a calc or an accepted multiplier, and you have neither of those things.

Your logic for the upgrade doesn’t work either. You think that because BM can bring Naruto from MHS+ to Rel, that it should up Minato to Rel+, but if you actually look at the numbers, that’s not how it’d work. For Naruto to go from MHS+ (Mach 2225.0900) to Rel (0.28c), that would be a difference of 109.986051339x. Using that same difference with Minato’s Sub-Relativistic (Mach 11125.45) base speed, that would make BM Minato FTL. Not Relativstic+.

I don’t think I need to explain why we’re not going to be upgrading Minato based on a multiplier that isn’t stated in the series, and based on your arbitrary assumption that it would make him Rel+. This should be closed.
I mean the specific rating "At least Relativistic"

BM isn't a multiplier. It's a linear addition of Kurama's chakra. That's why there didn't seem to be much of a difference between Base SPSM Naruto that beat 1 rinnegan pre-god tree Juubidara and SPSM+BM Naruto, and why Base Naruto sorta fought with Fused Momoshiki.

It's not an arbitrary assumption. It's based on the fact that BM has shown to be a linear power up in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back