• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Minato Downgrade

Learning to pick battles is important. I can't tell you how often I've made a CRT and realized it was never gonna go anywhere after a certain point.
Well this is my first CRT, I did think of the possibility of it being irrelevant but this was the only topic I could think of that doesn't argue for a major change but is controversial enough to attract attention.
Maybe we should just pause our specific debate and wait for staff to give input.
Yeah, I think that's for the best. Would spare both of us the headache. I believe we have both made our points. Let's see what the staff have to say.

also before i respond to gokusparkle i just want to make a note because i just thought of it
but the argument that fukasaku wouldnt know anything about Hokage Minato isnt really supported given that when fukasaku images Minato, he imagines the Minato with the hokage cloak.

I didn't say that it refers to his teleportation jutsu though..
Idk why, Raikage's fastest attack is through Teleportation jutsu, that's what Minato dodged and that's what Kcm naruto dodged and its what Ay said was his fastest attack. So the point is that sure they can have relative reaction speed but overall speed they don't as this gets proven from Ay's own words.

I don't really see why not. I mean dismissing an explicit statement just because they contradict a preconceived scaling is not right. I had proposed multiple interpretations of the concerned statements that put Minato very close to Orochimaru and Hiruzen. Besides, if memory serves me right, those 3 had done the bear minimum to keep up with his speed and that's all they did, barely keep up with his hand speed, this does not however scale them overall above MInato. Sasuke himself required a counterattack to actually hit him.
Bare minimum? Jugo and Suigetsu all move to Sasuke's position before Darui and Ay can finish their swings, then later on Jugo powers up and reacts to raikage, at this point you're suggesting numerous people now scale to Ay and Minato off of Jugo and Suigestsu. And this isn't a preconceived scaling, it's something we've gone through for years, your scaling suggest a lot of people scale in speed to two of the fastest shinobi ever, and the story blatantly doesn't show that to be the case.

The original dialogue goes like this: 「今までやった奴らの中でもあの写輪眼は一・二を争うぐらい強かったからな」
"Among all those I've fought up until now, that Sharingan dude takes either the first or second place in terms of strength."
I'm not too knowledgeable on kanjis but from what I can see the kanji meant for strength/power/strong isn't there, 力

What is there is this 二を争うぐらい強かったからな, the kanji being used here can be taken as several different meanings, the english translator went with tough, and it's not surprising as to why he went with tough. that's what the kanji overall convenes to us.

8VkaRBc.png

also before i respond to gokusparkle i just want to make a note because i just thought of it
but the argument that fukasaku wouldnt know anything about Hokage Minato isnt really supported given that when fukasaku images Minato, he imagines the Minato with the hokage cloak.
wasn't the person that envisioned Minato Tsunade, not Fukasaku?

12891640_760_1200_102438.webp
12891625_1520_1200_336096.webp

Last edited:
thats not Tsunade envisioning them ?? those are two separate scenes, it's why the panel is followed by the toads making the comparison
It's the same scene. The panel is followed after Naruto beats a Pain in front of Tsunade. Fukasaku isn't even in the scene until Gamabunta makes the comment of Naruto reminding him of Jiraiya and Minato.

Watch the scene in the anime it's very clearly Tsunade envisioning Minato.

Last edited:
It's quite literally her being surprised by Naruto's back and how its reminiscent of Minato and Jiraiya protecting her, why would the toads envision Minato or Jiraiya when they fight in combat with them side by side not in the back of them lol

Idk why, Raikage's fastest attack is through Teleportation jutsu, that's what Minato dodged and that's what Kcm naruto dodged and its what Ay said was his fastest attack. So the point is that sure they can have relative reaction speed but overall speed they don't as this gets proven from Ay's own words.
But FTG is not his overall speed though. FTG is a special technique that allows Minato to teleport. FTG however would not make Minato's base speed, shunshin or combat speed any faster. Which would imply, via C's statement, V1 A4 would have superior combat and general than Minato.
Bare minimum? Jugo and Suigetsu all move to Sasuke's position before Darui and Ay can finish their swings,
Can you prove that Jugo and Suigetsu did not shunshin to just to block Darui and A4 in time.
then later on Jugo powers up and reacts to raikage,
I don't see any problem with them reacting.
at this point you're suggesting numerous people now scale to Ay and Minato off of Jugo and Suigestsu. And this isn't a preconceived scaling, it's something we've gone through for years, your scaling suggest a lot of people scale in speed to two of the fastest shinobi ever, and the story blatantly doesn't show that to be the case.
I don't honestly see the relevance of this though. If you believe Jugo and Suigetsu scale to V1 Ay then by the scaling I have established for Minato, they would automatically scale to Minato as well. If you don't believe that, then they don't scale either to A4 or Minato. I don't see what you are trying to argue over here. I am not even the one who brought Jugo and Suigetsu up lol. You did. The only thing I tried to prove and am trying to prove here would be Minato's scaling to Base A4. You may not like certain characters scaling to Minato but that's not my problem. I simply cited evidence from the story to show their relativity, I don't see what you mean by 'not supported by the story'. That makes me think I used some Naruto rip-off to prove my argument rolf.

Even if you believe that. That's only Edo Minato who was stuck fighting Kurama for 17 years before being brought back.
"Stuck fighting Kurama for 17 years" what? This is the first I'm hearing of this ... Not to mention, Edo Minato should be inferior to living Minato

Like all other Edo Tensei

But FTG is not his overall speed though. FTG is a special technique that allows Minato to teleport. FTG however would not make Minato's base speed, shunshin or combat speed any faster. Which would imply, via C's statement, V1 A4 would have superior combat and general than Minato.
Yeah its what makes Minato so fast to everyone, people weren't praising him for his body flickr or reaction speed. And again, C is literally saying he's on par minato not above.

Can you prove that Jugo and Suigetsu did not shunshin to just to block Darui and A4 in time.
What? I'm saying they moved in time before Raikage could do his full swing, if you think it's shunshin then prove that, I haven't made a claim on if its regular speed or shunshin. And even given it is shunshin, that still means with shunshin they're above one of the fastest Kages.

I don't see any problem with them reacting.
There is no problem with them reacting, the issue is scaling them to Minato.

I don't honestly see the relevance of this though. If you believe Jugo and Suigetsu scale to V1 Ay then by the scaling I have established for Minato, they would automatically scale to Minato as well. If you don't believe that, then they don't scale either to A4 or Minato. I don't see what you are trying to argue over here. I am not even the one who brought Jugo and Suigetsu up lol. You did. The only thing I tried to prove and am trying to prove here would be Minato's scaling to Base A4. You may not like certain characters scaling to Minato but that's not my problem. I simply cited evidence from the story to show their relativity, I don't see what you mean by 'not supported by the story'. That makes me think I used some Naruto rip-off to prove my argument rolf.
Ok I brought up Jugo and Suigetsu to show you that your scaling would suggest the fastest Hokage, Minato, is being matched by two randoms for reacting to Raikage regardless if its shunshin or not, your scaling ignores what the story has portrayed for Minato and Raikage, meaning it shouldn't be used if its not in line with the story. And it is your problem lmao, you can't suggest we remove scaling for one character and not supply scaling for how these other characters are effected by the downgrade, you can't just ignore this, or at the very least you should've addressed it in the thread to show you aren't ignoring that, since your scaling now is portraying characters in a completely different line than what the manga shows us.

And I am not saying you used some naruto rip off, I am saying the story portrays Minato and Raikage's speed to be above these shinobi, Raikage speaks of Minato as the greatest shinobi he's ever fought, he's praised by his village as a savior, he's always being considered to be far above everyone else. This is what your scaling ignores and tries to dismiss.

Even if you believe that. That's only Edo Minato who was stuck fighting Kurama for 17 years before being brought back.
You're referring to them being in the belly of the reaper yeah? This perspective seems to be ignored and never mentioned in pt 2, as if Kishi completely forgot about it, the issue also is that the kages talk to one another like they haven't changed in power at all.

"Stuck fighting Kurama for 17 years" what? This is the first I'm hearing of this ...
Those sealed by the RDS are fated to fight for eternity as long as they are in the Reaper's belly.
Not to mention, Edo Minato should be inferior to living Minato

Like all other Edo Tensei
For Minato, we have other evidence proving his Edo variant is stronger. Mind you, Living>Edo is a deduction since most shinobi can't grow stronger after death. Tobirama clearly states that they have been brought back close to their Original power, Minato's original power had the opportunity to grow even after death.

Yeah its what makes Minato so fast to everyone, people weren't praising him for his body flickr or reaction speed. And again, C is literally saying he's on par minato not above.
Base A4 is on par with Minato which would imply his V1 and V2 variants are faster.
What? I'm saying they moved in time before Raikage could do his full swing, if you think it's shunshin then prove that, I haven't made a claim on if its regular speed or shunshin. And even given it is shunshin, that still means with shunshin they're above one of the fastest Kages.
I don't really have much of a problem. I was simply providing an explanation of how they could reach Sasuke and protect him in time.
There is no problem with them reacting, the issue is scaling them to Minato.
I don't see any issue.
Ok I brought up Jugo and Suigetsu to show you that your scaling would suggest the fastest Hokage, Minato, is being matched by two randoms for reacting to Raikage regardless if its shunshin or not, your scaling ignores what the story has portrayed for Minato and Raikage, meaning it shouldn't be used if its not in line with the story. And it is your problem lmao, you can't suggest we remove scaling for one character and not supply scaling for how these other characters are effected by the downgrade, you can't just ignore this, or at the very least you should've addressed it in the thread to show you aren't ignoring that, since your scaling now is portraying characters in a completely different line than what the manga shows us.
My friend, if you think they scale to A4 that's your problem. Once again, I did not make this CRT to discuss about Suigetsu and Jugo's standing. You do realize this wiki prioritizes feats over portrayal. So, if you think what Suigetsu and Jugo accomplished put them at A4's level by all means think so. I am not here and have no obligation to address that. The story itself is what gave these feats to these characters so, we have no reason but to accept them. If you feel it is not correct, feel free to make a downgrade thread on Suigetsu and Jugo.

I don't see what you are arguing about portrayal lol. Those two only barely reacted to V1 A4's speed. You yourself agree that Minato's hype is all about FTG which was enough to over come V2 A4's speed. They have no feats scaling to FTG Minato lol. You are calling them rando's but based on what. Both have respectable reputations and feats backing them up, so you'd have to elaborate on what do you mean by 'not in line with the manga'. Seems more like subjective opinion to me.
And I am not saying you used some naruto rip off, I am saying the story portrays Minato and Raikage's speed to be above these shinobi,
And I agree as stated above. They don't have the feats to contend with FTG Minato or V2 A4.
Raikage speaks of Minato as the greatest shinobi he's ever fought, he's praised by his village as a savior, he's always being considered to be far above everyone else. This is what your scaling ignores and tries to dismiss.
My scaling does not ignore anything lol. Minato is a great and powerful shinobi. Your flaw is in thinking that Jugo and Suigetsu are some randos, they are not and even then they do not scale. There's no statement from any valid source that puts him above everyone else atleast no sources exist that cannot be interpreted differently to accommodate the statements in the OP.
You're referring to them being in the belly of the reaper yeah? This perspective seems to be ignored and never mentioned in pt 2, as if Kishi completely forgot about it, the issue also is that the kages talk to one another like they haven't changed in power at all.
That's not an argument. We have an explicit statement that was never stated or shown to be incorrect. Just because it comes from P1 is not a valid reason to reject it.

Base A4 is on par with Minato which would imply his V1 and V2 variants are faster.
Bruh, C is saying V1 is on par with Minato, not base. Am I missing something?

My friend, if you think they scale to A4 that's your problem. Once again, I did not make this CRT to discuss about Suigetsu and Jugo's standing. You do realize this wiki prioritizes feats over portrayal. So, if you think what Suigetsu and Jugo accomplished put them at A4's level by all means think so. I am not here and have no obligation to address that. The story itself is what gave these feats to these characters so, we have no reason but to accept them. If you feel it is not correct, feel free to make a downgrade thread on Suigetsu and Jugo.
We do prioritize feats, but as you can see on Minato's page, he has a possibly rating which uses a lot of statements and not only feats. And yeah the story gave those feats but I'm saying you're ignoring overall the story to present scaling that doesn't map onto the story. I don't see the disconnect you're having with my argument. And suigetsu and jugo aren't scaled to Raikage on their pages so I have no need to make a downgrade.

And I agree as stated above. They don't have the feats to contend with FTG Minato or V2 A4.
Then why are you using a V1 statement to limit Minato when he's also stated to be one of the people who dodged Raikage's fastest attack?
My scaling does not ignore anything lol. Minato is a great and powerful shinobi. Your flaw is in thinking that Jugo and Suigetsu are some randos, they are not and even then they do not scale. There's no statement from any valid source that puts him above everyone else atleast no sources exist that cannot be interpreted differently to accommodate the statements in the OP.
I guess you just have a terrible interpretation of Minato's status within the story, he's not just some great and powerful shinobi, he's a shinobi that surpassed Ay, stated by Ay himself, which goes against your scaling.

I really don't think knowing what Minato looks like means much about his knowledge. A random shinobi from another village could know what Hokage Naruto looks like, but not know his power. Bee also envisioned Hokage Minato despite not fighting him as Hokage, and as others brought up, it's Tsunade who saw Hokage Minato anyways.
There's no statement from any valid source that puts him above everyone else atleast no sources exist that cannot be interpreted differently to accommodate the statements in the OP.
I'm just gonna leave this here (+alternate translation)

全忍随一の神速を誇る武勇の誉れは、他里の猛者をも魅了する!

I really don't think knowing what Minato looks like means much about his knowledge. A random shinobi from another village could know what Hokage Naruto looks like, but not know his power. Bee also envisioned Hokage Minato despite not fighting him as Hokage, and as others brought up, it's Tsunade who saw Hokage Minato anyways.

That's that boi Winato

Bruh, C is saying V1 is on par with Minato, not base. Am I missing something?
Its base though. He brings up Raiton manipulation after.

Qc62USG_d.webp

We do prioritize feats, but as you can see on Minato's page, he has a possibly rating which uses a lot of statements and not only feats. And yeah the story gave those feats but I'm saying you're ignoring overall the story to present scaling that doesn't map onto the story. I don't see the disconnect you're having with my argument. And suigetsu and jugo aren't scaled to Raikage on their pages so I have no need to make a downgrade.
It does map into the story. I don't get your what exactly is the issue you have here.

Then they are not scaled to Minato, there over. How bizarre. You brought up their scaling and now you yourself are dismissing them..

Its not like I can't make arguments for them but that's not necessary here.
Then why are you using a V1 statement to limit Minato when he's also stated to be one of the people who dodged Raikage's fastest attack?
Because he dodged it by FTG??
I guess you just have a terrible interpretation of Minato's status within the story, he's not just some great and powerful shinobi, he's a shinobi that surpassed Ay, stated by Ay himself, which goes against your scaling.
You have not read the fierce battle between Goku and me, have you? I have already seen that scan lol. Milly and I had already re-translated that statement since it wasn't exactly true. The translated statement imply that Minato being unsurpassable is a subjective opinion than an objective one. Other than that, I had given other interpretations of that statement even one in the OP.

Both you and I know that I believe that speed is in reference to FTG, lol.

You have not read the fierce battle between Goku and me, have you? I have already seen that scan lol. Milly and I had already re-translated that statement since it wasn't exactly true. The translated statement imply that Minato being unsurpassable is a subjective opinion than an objective one. Other than that, I had given other interpretations of that statement even one in the OP.
You're aware that any character statement is subjective right.
Both you and I know that I believe that speed is in reference to FTG, lol.
That's a debatable interpretation if you take the first translation cause you could say people mistake FTG for speed, but saying that WoG would refer to FTG as Minato's speed is just not true. If that was so, why would Ay be compared to Minato's speed? He's not as fast as teleportation is he? Also speed is your rate of movement, which FTG doesn't have, because it pops you from one place to another, there's no literal movement to be had.

You're aware that any character statement is subjective right.
Sort of yeah, if you wanna get technical. But made you think/makes you think/made it seem etc. are being subjective as he's simply saying what he feels. They do not necessitate actually being. A4 here is not taking an objective viewpoint which we can understand from the usage of such terms. I know you are smart enough to know the difference between a person being subjective and objective, Alan.
That's a debatable interpretation if you take the first translation cause you could say people mistake FTG for speed, but saying that WoG would refer to FTG as Minato's speed is just not true. If that was so, why would Ay be compared to Minato's speed? He's not as fast as teleportation is he? Also speed is your rate of movement, which FTG doesn't have, because it pops you from one place to another, there's no literal movement to be had.
Dude, its quite literally the second Databook that states that Minato's speed is renowned due to FTG. If you think databook statements are WOG, then the author has already said otherwise. You are technically right about how FTG work but it can't be helped if the author thinks differently of it.

A subjective opinion by Raikage?
I do not necessarily conform to fan translations (You have no idea how many times I have been bamboozled by that). But I did try to use DeepL to translate it myself and the implications are vague at best.

てあ手合わせは幾度としたものだいくどアレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった

I have had many encounters with him, but he was a man who made it seem like there was no one who could match him.

DeepL seems to suggest that it is a subjective opinion than an objective truth which means that it may not necessarily be accurate.
I got the scan in question translated by a friend, which is pretty much 1:1 with what you’re describing.

手合わせは幾度としたものだ。アレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった。

We had fought many times. He was a man who'd make you think there was no Shinobi who could surpass him.

Lol, I'm asking if u mean subjective from raikage. but anyway, it being subjective matters little, C's statement also would be interpreted as a subjective statement since wtf does he know, yk? But Raikage stating it, makes it less subjective, and more based in reality as he fought the man numerous times and has engaged in combat with numerous others and also knows the power of the kages, so his statement can be subjective but in the story it carries a lot of weight to it.

Lol, I'm asking if u mean subjective from raikage. but anyway, it being subjective matters little, C's statement also would be interpreted as a subjective statement since wtf does he know, yk? But Raikage stating it, makes it less subjective, and more based in reality as he fought the man numerous times and has engaged in combat with numerous others and also knows the power of the kages, so his statement can be subjective but in the story it carries a lot of weight to it.
You cannot dismiss C like that. C was not subjective since he took an impartial position on this and used a factual base to make his assertion, he was not expressing his perspective or feeling on this. A4 being subjective matters alot because subjective statements open the chance for them to be wrong even when the person has not been portrayed as unreliable like C. 'making it seem/making you think etc. does not necessitate actually being.

You cannot dismiss C like that. C was not subjective since he took an impartial position on this and used a factual base to make his assertion, he was not expressing his perspective or feeling on this. A4 being subjective matters alot because subjective statements open the chance for them to be wrong even when the person has not been portrayed as unreliable like C. 'making it seem/making you think etc. does not necessitate actually being.
But based on what evidence is C a credible source on Minato? C was a 9-year-old when Minato died. He had no known ties to Minato that we know of or credible battles with him like Ay and Bee did. His opinion should be taken as nothing more than an opinion not factual information used to discredit Minato.

Also saying C is impartial is an assumption. He is Ay's direct subordinate and Ay is the leader of his entire village. He could very well be gassing up his leader.

It's not like the "Hiruzen is the strongest of the 5 Kage statements" where we have people outside of leaf shinobi say this as well.

Sort of yeah, if you wanna get technical. But made you think/makes you think/made it seem etc. are being subjective as he's simply saying what he feels. They do not necessitate actually being. A4 here is not taking an objective viewpoint which we can understand from the usage of such terms. I know you are smart enough to know the difference between a person being subjective and objective, Alan.
Why does the way he worded it change the fact that he believes Minato is unsurpassed. The fact that he's expressing it in an opinion can simply be because he knows he doesn't know everyone in the world so he's being on the safe side by saying he thinks it's true rather than stating it as a fact. Level of "objectivity" with which a statement is made doesn't change how valid their opinion is when we know the validity of their opinion from who they've seen in combat. You can use the fact that it's a subjective statement to argue that Minato isn't stronger than absolutely anyone else, and that Kishimoto's specifying it as Ay's opinion to not make it seem like Minato's stronger than Hashirama or Madara. I believe you've said yourself that Kishimoto uses characters as ways to express his opinion, and that most statements should be taken as true even if someone's knowledge is unknown because why would he have them say it otherwise. Then if Kishimoto's breaking that philosophy for this one statement because he knows those characters that are stronger than Minato, then it all makes sense why he'd have Ay word it that way.
Dude, its quite literally the second Databook that states that Minato's speed is renowned due to FTG. If you think databook statements are WOG, then the author has already said otherwise. You are technically right about how FTG work but it can't be helped if the author thinks differently of it.
It says FTG is why he was given the name "The Yellow Flash." That doesn't mean any statement about his speed is in reference to FTG, because of the Ay example I outlined earlier, which is from the same databook as the one about Minato being the fastest shinobi, making it a more valid reference in suggesting what speed is referring to in this context than one from 2 databooks earlier.

Why does the way he worded it change the fact that he believes Minato is unsurpassed. The fact that he's expressing it in an opinion can simply be because he knows he doesn't know everyone in the world so he's being on the safe side by saying he thinks it's true rather than stating it as a fact. Level of "objectivity" with which a statement is made doesn't change how valid their opinion is when we know the validity of their opinion from who they've seen in combat. You can use the fact that it's a subjective statement to argue that Minato isn't stronger than absolutely anyone else, and that Kishimoto's specifying it as Ay's opinion to not make it seem like Minato's stronger than Hashirama or Madara. I believe you've said yourself that Kishimoto uses characters as ways to express his opinion, and that most statements should be taken as true even if someone's knowledge is unknown because why would he have them say it otherwise. Then if Kishimoto's breaking that philosophy for this one statement because he knows those characters that are stronger than Minato, then it all makes sense why he'd have Ay word it that way.
That's one interpretation. I simply proposed my other interpretation which remains logically consistent with my other arguments. A4's level of objectivity being less in that statement does open for the possibility of it being incorrect, I am simply using that possibility to support my overall argument which is based on explicit statements.
It says FTG is why he was given the name "The Yellow Flash."
It also makes little to no distinction between his speed and FTG. The book goes on hyping his speed, only for it at the end to attribute it to FTG as per the second Databook.
That doesn't mean any statement about his speed is in reference to FTG,
So far so good.
because of the Ay example I outlined earlier, which is from the same databook as the one about Minato being the fastest shinobi, making it a more valid reference in suggesting what speed is referring to in this context than one from 2 databooks earlier.
That does not work since the second book blatantly refers to FTG as speed. So, speed in the context of both Minato and A4 in the fourth Databook could easily be interpreted as referring to Hirashin when it comes to Minato.

That's one interpretation. I simply proposed my other interpretation which remains logically consistent with my other arguments. A4's level of objectivity being less in that statement does open for the possibility of it being incorrect, I am simply using that possibility to support my overall argument which is based on explicit statements.'
My interpretation also remains logically consistent with my other arguments. But besides that, you haven't explained why your interpretation is any more valid than mine, and if they're equal interpretations, then we're at a standstill, and your argument wouldn't go through.
It also makes little to no distinction between his speed and FTG. The book goes on hyping his speed, only for it at the end to attribute it to FTG as per the second Databook.

So far so good.

That does not work since the second book blatantly refers to FTG as speed. So, speed in the context of both Minato and A4 in the fourth Databook could easily be interpreted as referring to Hirashin when it comes to Minato.
And you know what else is speed? Actual, physical speed.

Bruh, no, you're shooting yourself in the foot. You're never gonna win the point that Ay's physical speed is on par with space-time teleportation 😭 Jus accept it. Minato's fast.

But based on what evidence is C a credible source on Minato? C was a 9-year-old when Minato died. He had no known ties to Minato that we know of or credible battles with him like Ay and Bee did.
I have already stated this earlier. You do not have any evidence that he did not see the man in battle. The author never portrayed him as an unreliable source and even had the databook hype his competence.
His opinion should be taken as nothing more than an opinion not factual information used to discredit Minato.
His is not a simple opinion for he states the reason as to why that is. Nerve conduction speed being the same in base and A4 augmenting that with Raiton. C must have credible information to make such a technical monologue otherwise it simply goes against the portrayal given by the author himself as the brains behind Ay's group.
Also saying C is impartial is an assumption. He is Ay's direct subordinate and Ay is the leader of his entire village. He could very well be gassing up his leader.

It's not like the "Hiruzen is the strongest of the 5 Kage statements" where we have people outside of leaf shinobi say this as well.
You don't really have any evidence for that, do you? I mean, this would have some credibility if he was stating that aloud but this was inside his mind which means we are seeing his genuine belief here which we have no reason to believe is incorrect. But 'impartial' was a silp of the tongue or the hand. It seems impartial does not have the meaning I intended it to. What I meant was 'purely based on analysis of information by observation and verified facts'.

You don't really have any evidence for that, do you? I mean, this would have some credibility if he was stating that aloud but this was inside his mind which means we are seeing his genuine belief here which we have no reason to believe is incorrect. But 'impartial' was a silp of the tongue or the hand. It seems impartial does not have the meaning I intended it to. What I meant was 'purely based on analysis of information by observation and verified facts'.
The very fact it is in his head makes it subjective, and one's genuine belief is in itself also subjective. What are you actually talking about rn.

My interpretation also remains logically consistent with my other arguments. But besides that, you haven't explained why your interpretation is any more valid than mine, and if they're equal interpretations, then we're at a standstill, and your argument wouldn't go through.
I had explained that a bunch of times before though. My interpretation doesn't have making fanfic caveats to Fukasaku's statement, dismissing C or blatantly ignoring Bee. Since my argument fully accepts these apodictic statements for what they are and only reinterprets the other's statements (only in the room they have allowed) so that they remain logically consistent with them, my argument would be more valid based on Occam's razor. I keep the stronger statements intact and use the others to support.
And you know what else is speed? Actual, physical speed.

Bruh, no, you're shooting yourself in the foot. You're never gonna win the point that Ay's physical speed is on par with space-time teleportation 😭 Jus accept it. Minato's fast.
I actually have no problem believing that though. To remain consistent with the statements from the manga, it would simply mean, as stated prior, Hokage Minato's shunshi=V1 Ay's speed.

Also keep in mind, I've shown this before, but the 2nd databook ALSO credits his speed to how fast he kills enemies, like a flash of lightning, and FTG alone isn't enough to accomplish that, you need combat speed as well. So with both this and the fact that Minato's speed is compared to someone's physical speed, it's more consistent for speed to refer to physical speed, especially as the statement doesn't mention teleportation. It doesn't say flashing around at the greatest divine speed or anything like that, just that he HAS the greatest divine speed. And what makes it even MORE consistent is that it calls his speed divine, which is what Ay's speed that's compared to Minato is called as well, literally uses the same kanji.
尾獣チャクラモードのナルトにも追いつけ、 “黄色い閃光” にも劣らない神速を誇る
main-qimg-8bc498b1f0deb362b37bfe9f1d823f7b-lq

I had explained that a bunch of times before though. My interpretation doesn't have making fanfic caveats to Fukasaku's statement, dismissing C or blatantly ignoring Bee. Since my argument fully accepts these apodictic statements for what they are and only reinterprets the other's statements (only in the room they have allowed) so that they remain logically consistent with them, my argument would be more valid based on Occam's razor. I keep the stronger statements intact and use the others to support.
In other words, you take any and all character statements at face value and don't question them as long as they're confident about it, despite the fact that that would create irreparable contradictions if applied on a universal scale. Also how come you didn't have this same mindset to Kakashi and Naruto saying Naruto's the only shinobi who can surpass the Fourth Hokage? They didn't express any unsureness in it. Also surpass doesn't have to refer to a future thing like you argued in your last large post, it just means being superior. If Naruto's the only one who can surpass the Fourth Hokage, that means no other shinobi surpassed him at the time.
main-qimg-fedb49028bd9e507889c86eb3104543c

I actually have no problem believing that though. To remain consistent with the statements from the manga, it would simply mean, as stated prior, Hokage Minato's shunshi=V1 Ay's speed.
Uh........That's not what you said. You said Ay can be comparable to FTG, because his title and speed are praised for FTG. Now you're backtracking and ignoring your previous point.

Back