• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Feat?
Here from Chapter 441:

[[1]]

He absorb the whole town with his df power, he can absorb people and other stuffs too...

People make everytime mistake with Acnologia power, he never show one time in manga to eat attacks who come in close combat. Igneel fire punch> Acnologia don´t absorb it, Igneel fire ball>Possibly Acno eat that because it was long range attack(aoe). He can´t eat such close combat attacks and Blackbeard moveset based on close combat skills. So Acnologia can´t do any shit against the Quake power or did you guys see one feat of Acnologia in the manga when he absorbs close combat magic??

Acnologia never eats any igneel attack because of plot, author didntvwant to reveal his power. Later acno absorb jellal meteor(speed enahcne spell) and his attack(close combat attacks)

1997KD said:
Here from Chapter 441:
[[1]]

He absorb the whole town with his df power, he can absorb people and other stuffs too...

People make everytime mistake with Acnologia power, he never show one time in manga to eat attacks who come in close combat. Igneel fire punch> Acnologia don´t absorb it, Igneel fire ball>Possibly Acno eat that because it was long range attack(aoe). He can´t eat such close combat attacks and Blackbeard moveset based on close combat skills. So Acnologia can´t do any shit against the Quake power or did you guys see one feat of Acnologia in the manga when he absorbs close combat magic??

Acnologia never eats any igneel attack because of plot, author didntvwant to reveal his power.
Later acno absorb jellal meteor(speed enahcne spell) and his attack(close combat attacks)

When he eat close combat skills(Physical attacks)? Can you show me the panel or say me at least the chapter number when he eat close combat skills who are combinate with Physical strenght?

Why is this still being bumped? There's many issues with the match like how using Post Time Skip Teach is unknown aside from his AP and how the match takes place on Tenrou which is an unfair advantage. But more importantly this Blackbeard shouldn't be used.

When he eat close combat skills(Physical attacks)? Can you show me the panel or say me at least the chapter number when he eat close combat skills who are combinate with Physical strenght?

The picture you linked doesn't even show Blackbeard using close combat or physical attacks. He's literally just spreading his shadows.
Blackbeard23

DragonEmperor23 said:
The picture you linked doesn't even show Blackbeard using close combat or physical attacks. He's literally just spreading his shadows.
Blackbeard23
Well because someone want a feat who proof that BB absorb inorganic stuff I post this feat. If he ask about Physical attacks/close combat skills I would show it.

Blackbeard Gura power work in close combat at best, he can literally use his Darkness Gravity power and hit Acno like he do that with Ace. Most of BB canon feats based on close combat skills(punches). And don´t say Shadows, it is different then the Darkness himself.

Except they're not starting in close combat, they're starting 100 meters away. BB would probably use a ranged shadow attack and then Acnologia would eat it

I'm still on the side that believes he can't eat them. Aside from that he doesn't use his Shadows for attacks. A more likely scenario would be him sucking him in via gravity or trying to hit him with the Gura. Which would be bad since it'll have a bunch of AoE, hit with 300 Gigatons and the island their fighting on only takes 60 to bust.

Your side has no reason for him not being able to eat shadows. Not only has Acnologia been shown to eat every type of magic he's tried to, he's been stated multiple times to be the Dragon of Magic and one that can eat all magic, he literally got stuck in a dimension and ate it along with the magic inside of it.
Acnologia
Acnologia2

Our side has all the reason. He hasn't been shown to be able to eat darkness itself, nor has he been shown to eat something like an earthquake which isn't even a magic in FT. While he can eat magic itself that doesn't automatically mean he can eat every other element. That's a textbook NLF. Unless he has feats and scans of him eating darkness and such then he can't. Simple as that, also that scan is a non factor. That's from a much stronger Acnologia and all he did was eat the magic there. Using this to try to say that he can eat darkness would be the same as me using a scan of Luffy gaining resistance to Poison to say he can resist poison in his East Blue Key. That doesn't equate to much. If he hasn't been shown to be able to eat something as abstract as darkness itself and gravity then he can't be assumed to be able to do so.

Edit : You also posted the same scan twice.

Gura isn't earthquake, it's vibrations which do have a magic in FT. With that logic, Blackbeard nullfying any of Acnologia's attacks is NLF because he's never nullified magic before. It's not from a much stronger Acno. Him eating the magic is what made him strong. Where does physical strength even factor into eating something?

Gura is Quakes. The literal definition of the fruit is The Quake Quake fruit. What he does is produce Quakes in the air, water and ground. And no that's an NLF. You're just a false comparison here. What I'm saying is that Acno shouldn't be assumed to be able to eat darkness and gravity itself whenever he hasn't been shown to. I also find the statement of him being able to eat every magic to be iffy considering he didn't eat Fairy Sphere or Irene's magic that BFR'D him. Meanwhile Blackbeard has been shown to absorb anything since that's what gravity does. It sucks everything in. And that's from Dragon Acno who's High 6-B+ he's stronger than the human Acno who's high 6-C. I didn't imply he did it with strength but rather everything he does while in Dragon form is greatly improved hence why he was able to do so. Unless you really think Human Acno can eat dimensions.

Quake Manipulation is not a power. NLF = No Limits Factor. NLF would be saying Acnologia could eat 1-A fire. That's not what I'm saying. Acnologia hasn't been shown to eat darkness and gravity, he's been shown to eat all magic. Because he didn't see Fairy Sphere and left cause he thought they were dead. Also, Irene's spell didn't move Acnologia, it moved the country. So BlackBeard absorbing everything isn't NLF but Acnologia absorbing everything is even though they both have feats and statements of it? Yes, I do. Because being a dragon does not give you the ability to eat dimensions. Acno has been shown to eat magic both in human and in dragon form, with no indication of his eating ability to be weaker in human form.

All DS who have and haven't eaten other elements have been shown to eat stuff above their paygrade on more than one occasion. Natsu and Etherion, Natsu and Flame of Rebuke, Natsu and Laxus, Gajeel and Future Rogue, Natsu and Atlas Flame, Gajeel and Torafuzar, Gajeel and Bloodman, Wendy and Face, Acno and RoT.

Acno who is far superior to every other DS in the series easily scales to eating something from the same tier. And quit arguing he can't eat intangibles when other DS can do so. Acno >>> every other DS.

@Dragon

Quake manipulation is a power. Just because we don't have the ability listed here doesn't mean it's not a power especially whenever it's a in verse power. That's how the ability is defined and explained. The manipulation of Quakes. Also no its still a NLF, you're just using a non sense false comparison again. A NLF is pushing a ability to have a limits which is what you are doing by claiming he can eat things he's never been shown to eat. And please don't try to straw man me. Whenever I'm saying he can absorb magic attacks that's logical since that's what gravity does. I'm not claiming something that he's never been shown to do. Gravity can absorb anything, that's what gravity does. Because he didn't see Fairy Sphere? That sounds made up to me. Rather I'd say it's because he can't eat everything and he could have eaten the magic behind her attack. And he wasn't able to eat attacks from Natsu's 7DF attacks. Huh, guess he really can't eat everything.

@Blank

No one is arguing they can't eat above they're pay grade. I'm arguing that he can't eat what he hasn't been shown to eat. Or that would give me room to say he can eat existence erasure because he can eat everything. See? It's filled with assumptions to say otherwise. And I'm not gonna quit arguing about something that's clearly false and wank. And you can't even scale like that. It's like me saying Teach is resistant to Poison and all the hax in One Piece because he's stronger than them. He can't hit intangible beings nor interact with intangible elements.

Acno can eat everything the other DS can, if they can interact with and eat intangibles, so can he when his ability to consume elements/magic is superior to all of them combined.

Acnologia was literally eating everything thrown at him.

And he lost to Fairy Sphere because it literally protects you from and lets you attack ALL EVIL.

We really need to make a thread about people needing to know about both series to even vote on battles at this point. It's getting ridiculous .

Again that doesn't mean he can touch intangible begins just because they can. They can only do so in limited case, I.E Rouge with shadows, Natsu with fire, etc. The issue here is that Teach doesn't use any. He uses darkness itself, not shadows. Which Rogue doesn't interact with.

You can't use powers that aren't indexed here. Gura's just vibration manip. Show me gravity absorbing a magical attack in One Piece. It's not a false equivalence because you are arguing that BlackBeard can do something that Acnologia can't do when they have the same evidence for why they can do it. Well for one, do you expect him to eat the country and two, you can't eat with your mouth closed. Again with SDF's flames, you're confusing eating and passiveness. You have to open your mouth and inhale to eat something. If something punches you, you can't eat their fist with your stomach.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Acnologia's_Roar.gif

There's literally a gaping hole in the ocean with nothing there. Instead of just calling it made up, could you just ask for proof next time? That way it sounds like less of an accusation.

Celestial Judge said:
Acnologia was literally eating everything thrown at him.

And he lost to Fairy Sphere because it literally protects you from and lets you attack ALL EVIL.

We really need to make a thread about people needing to know about both series to even vote on battles at this point. It's getting ridiculous .

> Implying I haven't read FT

Uh good luck getting that rule passed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You can't use powers that aren't indexed here. Gura's just vibration manip. Show me gravity absorbing a magical attack in One Piece. It's not a false equivalence because you are arguing that BlackBeard can do something that Acnologia can't do when they have the same evidence for why they can do it. Well for one, do you expect him to eat the country and two, you can't eat with your mouth closed. Again with SDF's flames, you're confusing eating and passiveness. You have to open your mouth and inhale to eat something. If something punches you, you can't eat their fist with your stomach.

Acnologia?file=Acnologia%27s_Roar.gif

There's literally a gaping hole in the ocean with nothing there. Instead of just calling it made up, could you just ask for proof next time? That way it sounds like less of an accusation.

We literally do that all the time. Look at half the profiles with abilities that we don't have profiles for. You're making things up. Magic doesn't exist in One Piece, hence why I don't need to proof it. Show me Magic defying the laws of logic such as gravity. And whenever you throw out a 1-A claim like that, we call it a false comparison. And going by your argument, he can't eat these attacks due to the AoE.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
>Eating him
Teach isn't made of Shadows. Ergo you're incorrect.

> Beating him to death

Teach has higher AP.
Not arguing for either side but.. Teachs AP isn't even x2 stronger than Acno

He can eat ALL magic. ALL. Meaning he can eat the organic counterpart as well.

Not only that BB page says likely Large Island while Acnologia's page says AT LEAST large island level....

We literally do that all the time. Look at half the profiles with abilities that we don't have profiles for. You're making things up. Magic doesn't exist in One Piece, hence why I don't need to proof it. Show me Magic defying the laws of logic such as gravity. And whenever you throw out a 1-A claim like that, we call it a false comparison. And going by your argument, he can't eat these attacks due to the AoE.

Like what? Since when was Gravity a law of logic? If you're talking about physics then Magic in general defies those laws with stuff like Time Manipulation and Death Manipulation. BlackBeard's shadows aren't the size of a country and he's going to easily be able to eat them. You are making a false claim of NLF. No Limits Factor is when something has no limits, which is not what I'm saying. You are also making a false comparison by comparing BB's Shadows to existence erasure when there is literally a Shadow Dragon Slayer that has had two other people eat his element. There will be no difficulty in Acnologia eating BB's shadows.

So are we using a Large Island level key vs a Island level key? If so how is that fair.

If that calculation was correct BlackBeard wouldn't even be likely Large Island. That is Large Island.

That's not what I said. I said he can't eat a country, which is what the spell was used on. You are putting words in my mouth. Acnologia can obviously eat things bigger than his mouth.
Acnologiae

The reasons I've and many others have given. Stop trying to dismiss the votes for Teach. Even if Acno can eat his darkness ( Which isn't even a magic in FT. Rogue is the shadow dragon slayer, not the Darkness Dragon Slayer. ) then he still wouldn't get a massive boost since the AP gap isn't big. And again, Teach still has Island wide AoE BFR and multi island range and AoE with his Quakes which Acno can't eat.

>Many others Who?

Your reasoning is not only flawed but debunked. Are you really arguing that there's a difference between shadows and darkness? He would get a massive boost. Look at every time any Dragon Slayer has ever eaten their element. Natsu going into DF because of Jellal's Rebuke flames, Gajeel activating Shadow Iron mode, Natsu's SDF mode, Wendy eating the air, etc. The boost is gigantic when it comes from people comparable to the user. Even Gajeel who is = Natsu and Natsu stomped both Rouge and Sting at the same time, got a big power boost after eating Rouge's shadows. Natsu's power increased massively from eating Jellal's fire who is comparable to him.

Back