• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, now I know you didn't read or misread my post. I explained that below, saying "you were wrong at first so I didn't listen to the rest of your argument" makes no sense. You used an incomplete statement to judge the others I made.

Pre-timeskip is the only instance we've seen Blackbeard fighting or his newly gained DF used. Unless you're suggesting I give you absolutely no idea how Blackbeard might behave in battle? That would only make this more tedious. And again, my statements are based on simple ideas. Blackbeard uses his darkness DF one way that we've seen, which I explained to you. He knows how Whitebeard uses his DF, which he was seen imitating in his few instances actually using it in combat. And he possesses both abilities now, so he could go for either one at the start. I have said all these things before, which are all fair statements.

I am aware that a natural dragonslayer can eat their element they've mastered. That is true, we agree and it is irrefutable. However, it is stated that Acnologia's element isn't known. It also says his ability to eat any magic was gained through bathing in and devouring the blood of dragons. The closest phenomenon we've seen to this is Natsu gaining a lightning mode from eating lightning produced by another Dragonslayer. Has Natsu ever eaten natural lightning? If no, we can't assume a Dragonslayer can eat the elements they gain use of, since it's never been shown that they can. Any moment where this happened would prove as supporting evidence for the statement that Acnologia can eat anything magic in FT can make, but otherwise assuming it's true with no basis makes no sense and doesn't match the standards of the wiki.

If you don't reply with anything meaningful I'm unfollowing. This has been a massive waste of time. I tried to be nice and stick around to explain everything, but if you're not going to bother even reading my posts I'm done with you. Ordinarily I'd have gotten bored and left by now, and I'm starting to see that would've been the correct choice with you based on how you're acting here. I can only restate the same basic concepts so many times before it becomes clear you're either refusing or unable to listen.

Grace period has been over for a while. It's inconclusive with 7 votes for Acnologia and 6 for BlackBeard. Blak's Vote doesn't count because it was after grace period was over and votes only count if made during the grace period. I'm going to add this in a few hours when I get home but if anyone else wants to do it, feel free to do so.

That's not how it works, At least vs Likely doesn't decide who is stronger, it just means that the chances of the characters being those tiers are different, also Blackbeard scales to a higher feat

Back