• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fujitora is utterly fodder to him

But he's not much stronger as he scales to Fujitora's best attack not Fujitora physically

right, at best Acno and BB could be comparable considering that Acno oneshot someone who was 228 gigs and even a 2X AP diff doesn't let you oneshot

Acno: 4 (Dragon, Garg, Aubin, Fix)

BB: 0

(there were votes on BB but they were due to misinformation on how dragonslayers interact with elements and thus I have not counted them since they have been debunked)

I've read the thread, BB can still absorb his attacks with his darkness or at least long ranged ones. He has higher AP and we don't equate Devil Fruits to Magic so Acno can't eat his attacks. I'd also like to see how Acno can eat vibrations and darkness that isn't magic

I'd said multiple times in this thread that dragonslayers can eat the natural element. It is not limited to magical versions. Acnologia eats the darkness/vibrations and gets stronger. The AP is comparable, BB> 345 gigatons and Acno oneshot someone at 228 gigatons.

No, you need to prove that Acno can eat non magical attacks with scams. Not words and speculation, if he doesn't have feats of eating darkness then we isn't gonna be able to eat literal shadows and vibrations. Especially Vibrations from the Gura Gura, I don't think anyone in FT has actually shown that ability. And the AP isn't comparable, the numbers speak for themselves. Acno could be higher than 228 but we don't have an exact grasp on how much stronger. In other words he's above 228 by an unknown amount. The same can be said for BB since he's considered the most dangerous Yonko now and even stomped someone like Marco who went toe to toe with Kizaru. He's still stronger and numbers proof that

The AP gap is pretty much nonexistent, Acnologia is far stronger than a 228 Gigaton feat, and Blackbeard is roughly 345 Gigatons, no one wins with a straight up AP advantage here, the difference is 1.5X at best

?? It's on his page. Dragonslayers can eat both magical and nonmagical versions of their element and Acnologia has all of magic as his element. Vibrations is just spatial manipulation which Acnologia has been shown to be able to eat, that's part of how he went from 6-C to 6-B+ in a transformation. Even then, if both of them are uknowningly higher then BB has an AP advantage of 1.5 which is practically nothing and will be weaker than Acno after he eats the darkness/vibrations and gets boosted.

> Vibration is just spatial manipulation.

Uhh no its not. Vibrations are vibrations, spatial manipulation is the manipulation of space. And I'll still need scans of Acno actually eating shadows, it sounds like you're making a assumption that he can do so despite never showing the ability. And again, no matter how you cut it BB does indeed have the AP advantage. Being stronger than someone who's equal to 345 >>> one shotting 228. It's not a huge advantage but it's still an advantage.

My b, didn't think vibration manip was a different thing. Wave Magic uses vibrations and Acno can eat that so my point still stands. You know that if someone specifies that they can do multiple things and that is proven true, that they do not need to do each thing separately right? I'm saying an advantage of 1.5 won't matter, cause of how small it is.

Simple mistake, it's cool. Wave Magic doesn't produce the same kinds of vibrations that the Gura Gura can, so that doesn't cut it for me. It's essentially the same thing as me saying since Teach can absorb attacks he can do it every every single type of attack. It sounds like an NLF to assume they'll negate and or eat everything. Unless you believe Acno can eat everything which I don't need explain why that's false. Also I wouldn't call the AP gap irrelevant, BB is still going to pack a bigger punch than Acno. It's like me getting hit by someone slightly stronger than me, I'll feel it and they'll be able to hurt me more than I can hurt them.

Not really. If someone can use vibrations in a defensive way and another person uses them in an offensive way then an ability that targets vibration manip as a whole would still effect both of those types even if the first type is the only one that's been shown. Teach's absorption is specified to take away powers when the enemy is dead and it is unknown if he can have more than 2 powers so it is limited. I'm saying everything, I'm just saying that Acnologia can eat all magic, and if you don't want to go into NLF territory then it would just include the magic that has been shown in FT. There has been examples of both shadow magic and magic that involves vibrations thus Acno would be able to eat it and resist it's effects. And just to be clear on this one more time, the magic in Fairy Tail is the same as the actual substance/ability. Magical fire = normal fire and so on and so forth. The ap advantage would be rendered irrelevant by Acno eating BB's attacks and making him self stronger. Since BB is slightly stronger than him, Acno will receive a large boost in power.

Human acno one shot god serena, even august was sweating against him, meanwhile acno destroy tenor island by consuming sea water(its look like water than a energy blast)

BB is likely high 6C lvl while acno is at least high 6C lvl, Mean acno have feat while bb is from scaling. For abilities Acno have, energy projection, telekinesis, explosive aura, can create blast anywhere he wants (against Irene), dragon sense, and he showed to kill many 6C dragons at the same time. And soul manipulation

While Bb Power absorption and nullification are limited to devil fruit. And experience alone is much above bb

BB's Power Null =/= Absorption.

Using Black Hole he nulls DF abilities and he can absorb them once the original DF user is dead.

If DF and Magic can't be equalized then BB can't null Acno's powers by touching him but can still absorb stuff like the roars via Black Hole.

I don't know if it's fair that even the verses aren't equalized Acno can still eat BB's darkness (and earthquakes? I'm not sure about that) but BB can't null Acno's powers by touching him. It's a bit unfair IMO that the deadliest weapon has to be nullified like that.

Not voting.

No doubt Acno in human form is pretty strong(would place him above character as August) but in other hand can he tank much attacks of Blackbeard quake attacks? Whitebeard power with the Quake was strong enough to reach and shake Island 100-1000km away and Blackbeard probably can use it better then Old Whitebeard who was stick and old. I give my vote to Blackbeard after Acnologia show great match and tank some quake attacks but lose in the end because of his injuries.

Dude, you need to look at the AP difference. BlackBeard is only 1.5 times stronger and that's before Acnologia eats his attacks and becomes stronger. There's no way that Acnologia would die from wounds or even take anything close to a lethal wound.

Acno can´t eat his attacks, close combat attacks are enough to deal with Acnologia ability....

Quake attacks feat wise are to much for every Fairy tail character.

Acnologia can eat his attacks. When he does, he'll be stronger and win in close combat.

A Quake feat is not automatically stronger than all other attack feats.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Acnologia can eat his attacks. When he does, he'll be stronger and win in close combat.
A Quake feat is not automatically stronger than all other attack feats.
Acnologia can´t eat Close combat attacks, we see it against Igneel who punch him and he don´t eat the fire attack.

The manga proof otherwise when most time Acnologia fail to eat close combat attacks. And Quake df power is very strong, even Marco confirm this later in the manga when he say that BB was to strong because of the Gura df power.

Chibi14 said:
Acnologia can´t eat Close combat attacks, we see it against Igneel who punch him and he don´t eat the fire attack.

The manga proof otherwise when most time Acnologia fail to eat close combat attacks. And Quake df power is very strong, even Marco confirm this later in the manga when he say that BB was to strong because of the Gura df power.
Half of Blackbeard's moves aren't close combat and they're not starting at close range. Unless you're saying that Blackbeard only uses his close combat moves, then Acnologia just destroys the island. Not even the whole island, just the section where they're standing, causing BB to sink and drown.

This literally means nothing. A Quake feat is not automatically better than a Fire feat or a Water feat. The end output is the end output and how it is achieved does not make it better than any others.

I Still think this is unfair for BB. Absorbing and nullifying powers it's his trick after all.

If a character has no ways of overcome something like the PN or defeat the enemy without it's powers then it should be a stomp.

Acno can eat arguably eat any BB's attack and grow stronger while BB can't do jack in close or long range.

Just going to let people know that Tenrou Island water doesn't have any Sea Prism stone, so Blackbeard losing his powers from water and drowning shouldn't be a valid argument.

Pretty sure ordinary water can affect him too

The location being placed at Tenrou Island is already an advantage for Acnologia

It should be on a neutral location, like the Sahara Desert

ZackMoon1234 said:
Pretty sure ordinary water can affect him too
The location being placed at Tenrou Island is already an advantage for Acnologia

It should be on a neutral location, like the Sahara Desert
That's what everybody says about One Piece, but Devil Fruits are only affected by Sea Prism stone from the One Piece verse or else nobody with devil fruits should be able to drink water and Luffy vs Crocodile where Luffy poured water all over his body wouldn't make any sense.

Calaca Vs said:
If a character has no ways of overcome something like the PN or defeat the enemy without it's powers then it should be a stomp.
Acno can eat arguably eat any BB's attack and grow stronger while BB can't do jack in close or long range.
BlackBeard can attack him, it's just by the time they get into close range Acno would have eaten one of BB's attacks. It's not a stomp, just descivive.

DF users are affected when there more then halfway submerged in water

So they can take showers for example and be fine

Back