• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to sound less like you not believing Sakura could be at this level and more like you dislike Sakura and are denying everything because of that.
Naruto DID NOT heal more people than Sakura; that is ludicrous. And like Ino said, he did that unconsciously and, as we can see on that same page, is not as good as Sakura, who is specialized in that field.
For the Madara point, Sasuke was terrified of Orochimaru the first time he saw him and then went on to burn his face; Naruto was scared shitless of Gaara the first time he saw him, then went on to defeat him.
Sakura was scared of Madara when she saw him, then went on to confront him but was blocked by Limbo which she couldn't see nor sense. Sakura was frightened of Kaguya, then went on to punch her.
One thing happening prior doesn't disprove the latter.
EDIT: I apologise for derailing the thread with this little back and forth.

Last edited:
I agree with Shika's shadow material. I just really disagree with the Sakura scale, the Kages and the Kakashi Hokage.

basically I disagree with any material that upgrades women for no apparent reason...

Anyway, I'll take a break because this thread is making me become the Joker
Time to cancel you, you filthy misogynist

IMG_4472.jpg
Didn't kakashi get wrecked by fooder shinboi in that same novel?

basically I disagree with any material that upgrades women for no apparent reason...
Sus.

This is starting to sound less like you not believing Sakura could be at this level and more like you dislike Sakura and are denying everything because of that.
Naruto DID NOT heal more people than Sakura; that is ludicrous. And like Ino said, he did that unconsciously and, as we can see on that same page, is not as good as Sakura, who is specialized in that field.
For the Madara point, Sasuke was terrified of Orochimaru the first time he saw him and then went on to burn his face; Naruto was scared shitless of Gaara the first time he saw him, then went on to defeat him.
Sakura was scared of Madara when she saw him, then went on to confront him but was blocked by Limbo which she couldn't see nor sense. Sakura was frightened of Kaguya, then went on to punch her.
One thing happening prior doesn't disprove the latter.
This.

Even One Piece is being treated better than Naruto on this site these days bruh that a ******* L
One Piece is irrelevant to this thread.

Y’all I got a wonderful Sakura/Shin proposal (some other dude pretty much got it down pat already), I’m just waiting for damage to awake so he has a realistic shot of seeing it. Personally, I say, we wait for the Sakura/Shin addendum and move on for the time being 🗿
I think there's agreement regarding pretty much everything else aside from the Tier 4 stuff that was dropped.

I messaged damage so he sees it and doesn’t have to sift through 4-5 pages to find it, so until then wait for his response in this thread regarding Shinkura.

I could just call it a headcanon and something untypical and go about my day, because it just doesn't make sense narratively, If we were going to pick up untypical things, I should warn you that this will create a circular scale so large that I don't even want to go into it.
It's not headcanon, the feats literally exist.

There are so many things in Boruto that go against the narrative, that's not the best argument.
5-B Kakashi sounds goated 🐐
Also it was stated Boruto Era Kakashi's significantly stronger than when he was fighting Obito and Madara, but not than when he was fighting Kaguya, meaning DMS Kakashi>Kashin Koji :devilish:

Y’all I got a wonderful Sakura/Shin proposal (some other dude pretty much got it down pat already), I’m just waiting for damage to awake so he has a realistic shot of seeing it. Personally, I say, we wait for the Sakura/Shin addendum and move on for the time being 🗿
Let me guess, The Tier 5 stuff is left as a possibly

Quick question. What constitutes for basic AP scaling in the Narutoverse? Is it Chakra output=AP
OR
Chakra reserves+Potency=AP.

Does it specifically say “not when fighting Kaguya”
No, but the fact that it specified "when he was fighting Obito and Madara" would heavily suggest that he's not stronger than DMS Kakashi. Otherwise, why not just say "when he was fighting in the 4th war" or even better, "when he was fighting Kaguya."

So basically my second option. Thanks. This further proves my point I'm about to make for The last Base Naruto
Read the thread cyber linked

No, but the fact that it specified "when he was fighting Obito and Madara" would heavily suggest that he's not stronger than DMS Kakashi. Otherwise, why not just say "when he was fighting in the 4th war" or even better, "when he was fighting Kaguya."
DMS has that nasty dura neg that Kakashi doesn’t normally have, hence my hesitancy, but if majority staff agree then it’s fine

dms has dura neg statements in the data book if i recall, or at least kamui does

kamui ripped off the gedo mazo's arm like butter

Not sure if you guys have moved past the entire no chakra naruto = average human.
I read the novel, it’s been a while but I can remember some stuff and I can say in no world is no chakra = average human, unless you think
1. An average human on life support can ride a bicycle and dodge light beams
2. An average human can take a jug and use it to parry light beams
3. An average human can head butt a satellite that would have endangered earth if it falls.
All these iirc tho.

Peace hombres✌🏻

Because aside from the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei itself, virtually none of these characters have feats on any level remotely close to this.

I question the very nature of the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei scaling to their typical attack potency in the first case. It's just blindly accepting powerscaling to say "Oh, if Hagoromo and Hamura could move the Chibaku Tensei into orbit over this amount of time, then they can throw a punch that can destroy the planet too." Who says they can do this? We do, by pure conjecture. Then it spirals outward from there. "Oh, they can make their durability this level because they output that amount of chakra per seconds." "Oh, this characters scales to Planet level because they clashed weapons with this other character."

Do these characters show any sign that they're that powerful without that one specific jutsu? No? Huh, how's that for consistency.

My biggest issue is that there is no damn consistency in this. Everyone is just being rated Planet level for the sake of it. Any supporting proof? Nope, not really. We have one calculation. I think a healthy degree of skepticism is warrnated when upgrades are this vast and all-inclusive.

I can totally understand why KT quit. I'm so sick of VS Battles powerscaling being handwaved as an excuse to rate everyone so far above their feats.
That ain't how Outliers works my boy, outliers are when a guy feats contradict another feat, not great jumps betwen tiers, naruto could have an 3-A feat without creating 0 problems in the scaling and not being an outlier. And still would be counted as an outlier. So yeah... I am kinda tired of people trying to dissmiss any good jumping tier by saying that is an ¨outlier¨ even if that is not how it works

You’re not really giving any reasons why. I don’t see why you felt the need to bring up Madara either, he has nothing to do with this, bringing him up just makes it seem like you don’t believe they should be that strong.

I'm bringing him up because the feats I'm seeing from them don't put them on his level.

Don't you think it'd be a big deal, considering the importance that Otsutsuki level fighters are given, if there was an army out there of hundreds of cloned Otsutsuki-level Shins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back