• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could just call it a headcanon and something untypical and go about my day, because it just doesn't make sense narratively, If we were going to pick up untypical things, I should warn you that this will create a circular scale so large that I don't even want to go into it.

So after reading through this entire thread, alongside reading through the OP and its propositions i have come up with my own conclusions.

1. I'm completely in agreement with the Shippuden and The Last scaling for all characters, personally i'm more in agreement with the Low 5-B+ scaling for Toneri and BSM Naruto but i would be fine with the 5-B scaling as well.

2. I'm entirely neutral on the Kage scaling to 5-B since both sides have justifiable contentions and i'm someone who isn't that knowledgeable on Naruto, so i don't know which side is "more correct" per say, through if i had to choose i would definitely go with the "upgrading the Kage to 5-B" side since the arguments against the scaling are honestly lesser compared to that side's arguments, especially since most are entirely based around personally incredulous feelings and not really counters to what that 5-B Kage side is proposing.

3. I disagree with Shikamaru scaling to 5-B but since that has been dropped i'll comment on that no further. (I wasn't dropped i guess? i still disagree with the upscaling either way)

4. Everything else i didn't mention i'm in agreement towards, including the Shin and Hokage Kakashi upscaling as well.

Can't believe it took a Bleach goon to upgrade Naruto, y'all gotta do better smh.

Last edited:
So after reading through this entire thread, alongside reading through the OP and its propositions i have come up with my own conclusions.

1. I'm completely in agreement with the Shippuden and The Last scaling for all characters, personally i'm more in agreement with the Low 5-B+ scaling for Toneri and BSM Naruto but i would be fine with the 5-B scaling as well.

2. I'm entirely neutral on the Kage scaling to 5-B since both sides have justifiable contentions and i'm someone who isn't that knowledgeable on Naruto, so i don't know which side is "more correct" per say, through if i had to choose i would definitely go with the "upgrading the Kage to 5-B" side since the arguments against the scaling are honestly lesser compared to that side's arguments, especially since most are entirely based around personally incredulous feelings and not really counters to what that 5-B Kage side is proposing.

3. I disagree with Shikamaru scaling to 5-B but since that has been dropped i'll comment on that no further.

4. Everything else i didn't mention i'm in agreement towards, including the Shin and Hokage Kakashi upscaling as well.

Can't believe it took a Bleach goon to upgrade Naruto, y'all gotta do better smh.
Shikamaru hasn’t been dropped 🗿 only tier 4 for now

Physical attacks work on juubi jins, And if she is quick to evade an attack that even six paths Naruto called quick and Kaguya being in a stronger form and she would have no problem destroying the obito
Again, she is a medical ninja and numerous people were dying around her.
Why would she run into battle with an enemy she is unfamiliar with when she has a job to do?

Again, she is a medical ninja and numerous people were dying around her.
Why would she run into battle with an enemy she is unfamiliar with when she has a job to do?
Naruto was healing more people in the war than Sakura could ever do lol, and she herself confirms that she couldn't face Juubito:

she is also scared of Juudara when she first sees him:

Well I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow I'll talk about six paths Naruto and Sasuke not scale to 5b but to the low 5b as I said at the beginning of the thread

naruto most likely wasnt trying to seriously harm him. shikamaru is still a friend after all.

anyways irrelevant for the crt

I just want to see people who agree with these bizarre scales here when I launch the thread that puts the classic Tenten Sub-rel.

Naruto and sasuke see etso as a threat and have said several times that isshiki is the strongest threat/enemy they have ever faced.
Kaguya never completed ETSO. So you can't say he scales above it as she never reached her full power using ETSO

Curious to see what the argument against 5-b naruto and sasuke are when 5-b hago and hamura are accepted lol

Please stop with the post not either arguing for one tier or another, or voicing agreement or disagreement. This thread has already reached 9 pages and it's still getting bigger. The extra stuff just makes it harder for anyone who wants to keep up or catch up on the thread. I will be deleting the post that don't have those for that very reason

I agree with Shika's shadow material. I just really disagree with the Sakura scale, the Kages and the Kakashi Hokage.

basically I disagree with any material that upgrades women for no apparent reason...

Anyway, I'll take a break because this thread is making me become the Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back