• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awarding Boruto Many Success Achievements Via Shippuden Achievements Of Success 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so mostly everything looks alright. However, Obito, Kakashi, Naruto's scans aren't working for me so I'll leave those in the hand of the other staff. As for Kisame's spiritual bullets, I'm a bit hesitant but a possibly that is suggested in the OP should be enough. I'm not really into scaling in Naruto but the speed scaling seems ok if we use the 10% like that already for the characters in question.

Straight forward enough I agree.
Kakashi- Able to open the first gate. (possibly 5x multiplier should be applied to his statistics),
Doesn’t even need to be a possibly since the First Gate is an accepted 5x multiplier it would just be higher with 1st Gate with the justification outlining that it’s a 5x stats amp.
Same as with the Obito one. Agreed
Supernatural will power- Endured itachi Torturing him for at least 72 hours in Tsukiyomi without going mad.
Agreed
Gaara - 5b durability, higher with sand rating, should be comparable to the other kage and survived hits from Fused momoshiki
Meh I’m a bit iffy on scaling him to a pretty casual one shot from Fused Momo. Especially since Gaara is known for wearing Sand Armor over his skin a lot of the time. However there’s no real indicator that he is wearing it in this scene so I’m fine with downscaling off Fused Momo.
This is good
Sai - Flight- can use his ink made birds to fly.
Again real straight forward
Kuruma-possibly or likely 5b and FTL rating- should be comparable to his avatar state used by naruto who fought sasuke, Momoshiki, and Kaguya.
Im fine with possibly, though I would tweak the justifications to maybe just being how powerful the Otsutsuki viewed him and his solo fight with Toneris Golem as the main focus.
Naruto-Base New Era FTL rating- Faster than new era kage, could also somewhat keep up with Fused momoshiki, higher with sage mode,
Always agreed with this. If you hadn’t I would have eventually lol
Yeah limited makes sense.
Platform creation with TSO. created a platform for sasuke to stand on.[/SPOILER]
Yep
Sasuke - Limited durability negation with Chidori stream- Forces the opponents muscles to contract by affecting the nerves, causing damage.
I agree
Shikamaru- Supernatural will power- Eida acknowledged Shikamaru's attempt to resist her charm.
Yep
Kisame- soul manipulation and possibly limited Durability negation with A thousand Feeding sharks- stated to be able to turn into spiritual bullets.
I mean as we saw from the Totsuka thread people can be iffy about Soul Manipulation/Dura Neg for being called a spiritual ability. But unlike Totsuka I don’t believe this has any anti feats so I’ll agree for now.
Rock lee- supernatural will power/immense pain tolerance- endured the pain of opening 5 gates. Lee's body was able to stand up on its own despite being unconscious and having a crushed arm and leg in order to prove his strength.
Guy- supernatural willpower/immense pain tolerance- Can Endure the 8th gates effects.
Surprised they don’t already have this.
Hinata- Supernatural will power/immense pain tolerance- endured Neji's onslaught of the gentle fists effects to her body and organs in order to prove herself.
just Immense Pain Tolerance works. Idk if supernatural will power is really applicable here.
Yep
Jiraiya - Add even higher with Kebari senbon to speed- stated to be jiraiya's fastest attack in sage mode.
Even higher attack speed with Kebari Senbon works
Shin Uchiha - FTL Rating- Kid shin is able to react to a casual SPSM Naruto and naruto Himself even comments on this. Shin is able to react to sasuke. His Ms allowed him to move sasuke's sword a greater distance than sasuke's body was moving towards shin. Able to land hits with his MS. Partially reacts to sasuke's perfect susanoo before getting caught.
I’ll just stay neutral on this for now.
Sakura - FTL Rating
This too
Jigen- FTL Rating-scales to base naruto and base koji
This is good tho
This too
Ok here we go, first I want to establish why Jigen being at less than 10% would also apply to his speed. As we know Speed Is something that is heavily affected by one's chakra levels and will drop drastically if one is very low.(ima say this now cause I know someones gonna bring this up, Deidara obviously didn't use exactly 100% of his chakra because he would have been dead.)
Jigen would likely have been well within this range as he comments that he was literally reaching the dregs of the chakra in the vessel and that it was just moments away from dying. Koji also mentions that Jigen has ragged breathing, once again implying that Jigens chakra levels are largely affecting his/stamina, which is directly tied to speed. Amado once again reiterates that jigen was heavily drained.

Base koji whose FTL is consistently shown Relative to a base 10% Jigen, then gets briefly outsped and sent flying by 10% partial outsuki form . During the fight Jigen has been using jutsu and and just fighting in general that would use up even more chakra so by this point he should be well under 10% and is visibly much slower than he was against naruto and sasuke to the point where Base koji can react and avoid partial outsuki form Jigens Rods that were previously easily blitzing Full power Naruto and sasuke, showing that the statement for 10% was referring to his stats across the board. Hell, casual Partial oustukis form jigens physicals alone where blitzing naruto and sasuke the entire fight but are unable to replicate the same feats against base koji who is relative to delta and then ishiki Is even stronger and faster than that jigen. So based on all this I would like to propose a likely rating for FTL+ and people who scale. This would actually be a lowball value as even base 10% weakened jigen is FTL but for the sake of consistency I’ll just use full power Jigen.
The current FTL calc that is accepted for the verse is 2.11c
Applying the 10x multiplier to full power Outsuki from jigen from the nard and sauce fight gets him to 21.1c or FTL+. People who scale to this are-
Baryon mode Naruto- likely At least FTL+- Gained a PHD in physics and boxing allowing him to slap up ishiki.
Ishiki oustuki- Likely At least FTL+ Stronger and faster than Partial otsuki form Jigen.
Daemon– Likely At least FTL+- casually Shit on and was utterly blitzing no limiter Code who is even stronger than full power Jigen. (Code stay taking L’s)
No limiter Code- Likely at least FTL+- stated to be stronger than Full power Jigen.
Partial oustuki form Jigen- Likely at least FTL+ -for reasons above
Eida- Possibly at least FTL+- stated to be one of the cyborgs that far surpassed Jigen but lacks combat feats.
Neutral on this too. I don’t think we have it accepted that chakra amps will amp Ap proportionally to Speed. I could be wrong though.

On the other side of the argument however I don’t think there’s much as far as anti feats for him being that fast since Naruto and Sasuke have Sage Mode and the Sharingan as well as other sensory abilities that have both shown being capable of allowing them to combat people significantly faster than the them.

Yet Jigen and Isshiki were repeatedly shown to be far faster than Naruto and Sasuke. And at some points faster than even Sasuke’s Sharingan perception which is much faster than he is.

10x speed amp could check out but I’d like to see counters.

I overall agree with most of this thread tho. W Stryker👏👏👏

Im going to make some minor tweaks to the op based on godernets and others suggestions that i think are warrented. Also if im not mistaken i can start applying the changes since its been well over 48 hours since the crt's creation. I will start this evening or during the weekend but before that can somebody get another translation for that kisame databook for his 1000 sharks. I know @PrinceNine did one earlier but i just want another just to be sure

Disagree with Kisame getting soul manipulation. Nothing about the attack is soul manipulation in the first place.

Also disagree with platform creation seeing as they already have shapeshifting and size manipulation.

Agree with everything I don't mention

Disagree:
Kurama - If you mean specifically after the Six Paths buff, then eh maybe, though idk why there's any reason for him to get that chakra. For pre-WA, definitely not, since he's comparable to EMS Madara's Perfect Susanoo. And Naruto got Kurama's chakra on top of his base, which is already super strong.

Kisame - Uh I looked at the raws and as far as I can tell they don't say anything about spirits
気弾の群れに紛れ込み、そのまま敵の包囲を突破するために使うこともある。
main-qimg-da48046e95752dd524d11a35570526cf

Madara - It specifically says after mentioning the full body that in its NEXT form, it can sprout wings. That's why neither EMS Madara or Sasuke sprouted wings, cause they only had the regular PS, not the Six Paths version like Rinnegan Sasuke and DMS Kakashi.

Jigen/Koji - I highly disagree with Base Jigen being faster than SPSM Naruto and Adult Sasuke for reasons I've discussed extensively before. Koji's interaction with Delta is far too vague to say anything concrete and there are multiple statements for Naruto and Sasuke being the strongest, and there is that guide that talks about Kara Inners individually having war potential comparable to Naruto, Jigen felt the need to use K1 against Naruto, and Naruto and Sasuke are able to react to K1 Jigen on many occasions who's far far faster than Base Koji, and even K2/Isshiki to an extent.

Jigen/Koji - I highly disagree with Base Jigen being faster than SPSM Naruto and Adult Sasuke for reasons I've discussed extensively before. Koji's interaction with Delta is far too vague to say anything concrete and there are multiple statements for Naruto and Sasuke being the strongest, and there is that guide that talks about Kara Inners individually having war potential comparable to Naruto, Jigen felt the need to use K1 against Naruto, and Naruto and Sasuke are able to react to K1 Jigen on many occasions who's far far faster than Base Koji, and even K2/Isshiki to an extent.
This probably needs its own thread tbh

Agree with everything I don't mention

Disagree:
Kurama - If you mean specifically after the Six Paths buff, then eh maybe, though idk why there's any reason for him to get that chakra. For pre-WA, definitely not, since he's comparable to EMS Madara's Perfect Susanoo. And Naruto got Kurama's chakra on top of his base, which is already super strong.
Yea its just for post six paths buffs
Kisame - Uh I looked at the raws and as far as I can tell they don't say anything about spirits
気弾の群れに紛れ込み、そのまま敵の包囲を突破するために使うこともある。
main-qimg-da48046e95752dd524d11a35570526cf
I'll scratch the kisame stuff
Madara - It specifically says after mentioning the full body that in its NEXT form, it can sprout wings. That's why neither EMS Madara or Sasuke sprouted wings, cause they only had the regular PS, not the Six Paths version like Rinnegan Sasuke and DMS Kakashi.
It mentions nothing about needing six paths chakra to use. The description litterally says it comes from the Mangkeyo sharingan and the NEXT part is talking about the big Skeletal version - Full body/perfect susanoo. It literally is just saying that the armor in the PS can become wings.
probably should have worded that better in the op. Im not saying base jigen is faster than spsm naruto at all, im saying at worst he is much faster than base naruto and base naruto was comparible to casual delta who koji should scale to. delta is not the only reason koji scales, look at my previous posts, We already know that naruto was supposed to be the strongest shinobi. That doesent prevent other people scaling to or above him later on. k2 jigen is extremely casual the entire fight agaisnt naruto and sasuke and has no trouble outspeeding them when he wants to, same with ishiki.

Last edited:
Yea its just for post six paths buffs

I'll scratch the kisame stuff

It mentions nothing about needing six paths chakra to use. The description litterally says it comes from the Mangkeyo sharingan and the NEXT part is talking about the big Skeletal version - Full body/perfect susanoo. It literally is just saying that the armor in the PS can become wings.
The mention of the next form is after the sentence talking about the full body.
probably should have worded that better in the op. Im not saying base jigen is faster than spsm naruto at all, im saying at worst he is much faster than base naruto and base naruto was comparible to casual delta who koji should scale to. delta is not the only reason koji scales, look at my previous posts, We already know that naruto was supposed to be the strongest shinobi. That doesent prevent other people scaling to or above him later on. k2 jigen is extremely casual the entire fight agaisnt naruto and sasuke and has no trouble outspeeding them when he wants to, same with ishiki.
But based on current scaling, that is basically what you're proposing. Base Jigen (>10x)>Less than 10% Base Jigen~Base Koji~Delta~SPSM Naruto. For AP that at least had a remote possibility of being true (still vehemently disagreed), but considering Naruto and Sasuke were comfortably keeping pace with K1 Jigen the entire fight, it doesn't make sense at all for speed. And yeah other characters can be stronger later like Daemon and Code but there are even statements in the Isshiki arc like Amado saying Naruto and Sasuke have the highest battle power and are the only ones who have a chance of taking on Isshiki. Was Jigen really that casual? He pushed himself so hard that his body started cracking. And Isshiki was trying to kill them yet they still reacted to him several times.

But based on current scaling, that is basically what you're proposing. Base Jigen (>10x)>Less than 10% Base Jigen~Base Koji~Delta~SPSM Naruto. F. A
oh I think i see the confusion here. I am not proposing a 10x difrence between base 10% jigen to base Jigen. I am proposing a 10x diffrence between k2 10% jigen and Full power k2 Jigen specifically sense koji could still react and fight agaist that jigen. 10% base to k2 jigen doesent change much in stats at all compared to full power base to k2
The mention of the next form is after the sentence talking about the full body.
ik but it seems like its refereing to Perfect susanoo as its next form from the previous stages and mentions nothing of six paths chakra.
statements in the Isshiki arc like Amado saying Naruto and Sasuke have the highest battle power and are the only ones who have a chance of taking on Isshiki.
He wasent saying they scale to ishiki at all because thats kind of what it sounds like your implying. hes just saying that if somehow someone is able to beat him, it would be them.
Was Jigen really that casual? He pushed himself so hard that his body started cracking. And Isshiki was trying to kill them yet they still reacted to him several times.
k2 specfically wasent having any trouble physcally outmatching them by a long shot, His body was already fragile as it was, his body cracking doesent mean he was "trying hard" in the traditional sense, it just means the vessel merely couldent sustain him outputing that level of power and chakra for long amounts of time. Ishiki was not trying to kill them at all. he was just trying to torture kawakis location out of them. Ishiki quite litterally could have ended there lives at any time he wanted. How would killing them extend his life? I showed a whole bunch of instances of them unable to react at all through out this thread . And again ishiki was extremely casual throught the entire fight and only gets tagged once or twice when he's too lazy to dodge or just straight up dident care to. Hes not taking them serious at all and that should be ovious

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, but I had a full plate today. I read through the OP, and will reply with my thoughts when I wake up tomorrow. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

oh I think i see the confusion here. I am not proposing a 10x difrence between base 10% jigen to base Jigen. I am proposing a 10x diffrence between k2 10% jigen and Full power k2 Jigen specifically sense koji could still react and fight agaist that jigen. 10% base to k2 jigen doesent change much in stats at all compared to full power base to k2
Like you said yourself, Koji only somewhat kept up with K2 Jigen cause he was expending even more chakra and was even closer to 0 by that point. Base Jigen was keeping up perfectly fine with Koji at first.
ik but it seems like its refereing to Perfect susanoo as its next form from the previous stages and mentions nothing of six paths chakra.
I don't see any mention of the previous Susanoo versions, and the Six Paths chakra thing is just a deduction from the fact that we've only seen Six Paths Susanoos flying. Doesn't really matter if it's cause of SPC or not, my point is just that wings are the next evolution of the Susanoo from the regular PS.
He wasent saying they scale to ishiki at all because thats kind of what it sounds like your implying. hes just saying that if somehow someone is able to beat him, it would be them.
Yeah, including Koji. I mean he literally made Koji just to draw out Isshiki from Jigen, not even try to take him down.
k2 specfically wasent having any trouble physcally outmatching them by a long shot, His body was already fragile as it was, his body cracking doesent mean he was "trying hard" in the traditional sense, it just means the vessel merely couldent sustain him outputing that level of power and chakra for long amounts of time. Ishiki was not trying to kill them at all. he was just trying to torture kawakis location out of them. Ishiki quite litterally could have ended there lives at any time he wanted. How would killing them extend his life? I showed a whole bunch of instances of them unable to react at all through out this thread . And again ishiki was extremely casual throught the entire fight and only gets tagged once or twice when he's too lazy to dodge or just straight up dident care to. Hes not taking them serious at all and that should be ovious
He wasn't trying hard in the sense of struggling to keep up, but I don't see any reason for him to hold back his strength or speed when he had already used up a lot of chakra. And I'm not really sure where people keep getting that idea that he was intentionally keeping them (other than Boruto) alive? He specifically said that he wanted to kill them, and he was trying pretty damn hard to put Sasuke down.
10.jpeg
33.jpeg

Like you said yourself, Koji only somewhat kept up with K2 Jigen cause he was expending even more chakra and was even closer to 0 by that point. Base Jigen was keeping up perfectly fine with Koji at first.
That's why I said 10% to 10% k2 doesn't change much as he was getting slower as the fight went on. It's like this, 10% is relative to k2 10% <(10x) k2 full power . I'm arguing a 10x difference between full power k2 and and 10% k2, not the other way around.
I don't see any mention of the previous Susanoo versions, and the Six Paths chakra thing is just a deduction from the fact that we've only seen Six Paths Susanoos flying. Doesn't really matter if it's cause of SPC or not, my point is just that wings are the next evolution of the Susanoo from the regular PS.
It's called the perfect susanoo because there's not supposed to be anything after it. All of this is just talking about the perfect susanoo itself. The armor from the back of the PS can become wings, thats all its saying. I'm also pretty sure this statement was made before late war arc stuff because madara is the only listed user for it.
Yeah, including Koji. I mean he literally made Koji just to draw out Isshiki from Jigen, not even try to take him down.
I agree, he just recognized nard and sauce As being stronger than anyone else around to fight jigen/ishiki. Amado didn't even know that Koji was going to live. He just assumed he would die once ishiki appeared so there's not much of a point to which he would include Koji when talking about fighting ishiki.
He wasn't trying hard in the sense of struggling to keep up, but I don't see any reason for him to hold back his strength or speed when he had already used up a lot of chakra. And I'm not really sure where people keep getting that idea that he was intentionally keeping them (other than Boruto) alive? He specifically said that he wanted to kill them, and he was trying pretty damn hard to put Sasuke down.
Ishiki is arrogant like every other oustuki we've seen. He's not going to go all out on a bunch of what he views as lesser beings every second of the fight when theres no need to at all. Notice how once baryon naruto comes out , he realizes that he's being conteded with + his life is being sucked away rapidly and knows that he can't afford to **** about anymore. THAT is when we actually see him put in any effort to fight. Ishiki was keeping them alive the whole time. Rember when He flew up to boruto, took him, and flew high into the air before anyone even realized what had happened? What was stopping him from killing them right then and there?. He did not need to nor cared enough at the time as he still had days left of life. Simple as that. He was literally just slowly trying to intimidate them so he could implant a karma on kawaki. You can quite literally literally look at almost any panel before baryon naruto comes and see no sign of struggle and the casualness on his face. Sasuke reacting to a non serious ishiki with sharingan precog once does not mean he was struggling whatsoever to bash their heads in especially considering that he blitzed them all terribly when he actually wanted to.

Last edited:
but considering Naruto and Sasuke were comfortably keeping pace with K1 Jigen the entire fight,
Comfortably is a strong word, Taking into consideration of how they were casually blitzed.

Naruto and Sasuke both have analytical prediction on their keys, so it won't be much of a deal if they reacted to a few attacks.

The link doesn't work for me for whatever reason, but I'm assuming you're referring to these instances? If so then I gotta disagree with the Clairvoyance. For one it's already accepted on they're profiles as an innate Resistance to genjutsu thanks to the Sharingan. Secondly, it doesn't even fit the definition of Clairvoyance on the wiki at all.
Kakashi- Able to open the first gate. 5x multiplier should be applied to his statistics), limited clairvoyance, can occasionaly see through obito's sharingan.
Supernatural will power- Endured itachi Torturing him for at least 72 hours in Tsukiyomi without going mad.
  • 1st Gate: Yeah, it should be noted in his P&A section if it isn't already, but I don't think it should be added to his stats. He never actually used it in combat, so it'd just be a glorified hypothetical tier that'd clog up his profile.
  • Limited Clairvoyance: Disagree for the same reason as Obito.
  • Supernatural Willpower: This is fine, but it should be noted that he still succumbed to the effects of Tsukuyomi and was put into a coma that required Tsunade's help to break him out of.
Gara - 5b durability, higher with sand rating, should be comparable to the other kage and survived hits from Fused momoshiki Fear inducing aura, similar to zabuza.
I guess Gaara having that level of durability is fine since he did take a hit from Fused Momo, but I'm kinda neutral on this. I'm not really all that into Boruto scaling atm.
Disagree with Fear-Inducing Aura. He didn't actually scare anyone in that panel, Kakashi simply noticed his bloodlust. Sasuke didn't even notice his presence until Kakashi did, so it's not at all like what Zabuza did.
Sai - Flight- can use his ink made birds to fly.
This is obviously fine. Crazy that he didn't have it already.
Kuruma-possibly or likely 5b and FTL rating- should be comparable to his avatar state used by naruto who fought sasuke, Momoshiki, and Kaguya. Likely comparable to bsm naruto from the last who fought toneri with just a bit of kurama's chakra. also fought toneris golem. Oustuki golems seem to be somewhat comparable to their creators.
Yeah, I disagree with this one tbh. Like, the Kurama Avatar and KCM Adult Naruto in general is a mixture of both Naruto and Kurama's chakra. We can't say for sure how much of their total chakra output is purely Kurama's.
Now, it IS likely that Kurama has gotten stronger, especially because he's portayed as a massive power source for Adult Naruto, and it could make sense that he became stronger over time after his and Naruto's chakra mixed for years after Naruto revealed SPC. But it's ultimately all very speculative and probably needs its own thread to sort it out.
Naruto-Base New Era FTL rating- Faster than new era kage, could also somewhat keep up with Fused momoshiki, higher with sage mode, limited empathetic manipulation and likely memory manipulation- can feel and seemingly see emotions and memories of others and cause others to feel and see his emotions and memories by being connected to his chakra. Platform creation with TSO. created a platform for sasuke to stand on.
  • FTL base Adult Nard: this is fine, but the reason he's not there yet I believe is that the verse wide speed revisions haven't taken place yet.
  • Empathic Manip for Nard: Also fine.
  • Platform Creation for TSOs: I feel like this isn't reaaaaally necessary because its just an application of the TSOs shapeshifting and sizeshifting.
Sasuke - Limited durability negation with Chidori stream- Forces the opponents muscles to contract by affecting the nerves, causing damage.
This......is just electricity manipulation. You can add this bit as extra justification to expand on the ability though.
Shikamaru- Supernatural will power- Eida acknowledged Shikamaru's attempt to resist her charm.
Yeah, this seems good to me.
Kisame- soul manipulation and possibly limited Durability negation with A thousand Feeding sharks- stated to be able to turn into spiritual bullets.
Well, since you crossed this out, I guess I won't comment on it. But yeah, it seemed pretty whack, and I was gonna ask for the raws to be translated.
Rock lee- supernatural will power/immense pain tolerance- endured the pain of opening 5 gates. Lee's body was able to stand up on its own despite being unconscious and having a crushed arm and leg in order to prove his strength.
Yeah, this works.
Guy- supernatural willpower/immense pain tolerance- Can Endure the 8th gates effects.
Yep, sure.
Hinata- Supernatural will power/immense pain tolerance- endured Neji's onslaught of the gentle fists effects to her body and organs in order to prove herself.
This works, too.
Madara- Flight with perfect susanoo- stated that this version is able to create wings to fly.
Seems okay, but should probably be "Possibly Flight with Perfect Susano'o" because he never actually demonstrated the ability.
Jiraiya - Add even higher with Kebari senbon to speed- stated to be jiraiya's fastest attack in sage mode.
Sure, makes sense.
Shin Uchiha - FTL Rating- Kid shin is able to react to a casual SPSM Naruto and naruto Himself even comments on this. Shin is able to react to sasuke. His Ms allowed him to move sasuke's sword a greater distance than sasuke's body was moving towards shin. Able to land hits with his MS. Partially reacts to sasuke's perfect susanoo before getting caught.
Sakura - FTL Rating- Scales to shin
Jigen- FTL Rating-scales to base naruto and base koji
Again, the speed stuff should probably be handled in dedicated speed thread, but yeah I imagine most of these characters should scale to each other in speed given the current scaling.
Eida - Aura .
This is fine.
Ok here we go, first I want to establish why Jigen being at less than 10% would also apply to his speed. As we know Speed Is something that is heavily affected by one's chakra levels and will drop drastically if one is very low.(ima say this now cause I know someones gonna bring this up, Deidara obviously didn't use exactly 100% of his chakra because he would have been dead.)
Just wanna comment on this bit first.
Yeah, obviously Chakra affects speed. It can be used to amplify speed, and being low on chakra would make you slower. We have numerous examples of this, so I won't go into it too much. However, speed amps aren't always 1-1 with power amps. We don't accept or treat is as such as far as I'm aware, and doing so universally would create a TON of inconsistencies due to the inherent nature of "everyone can vaguely keep up with everyone 90% of the time" that we have in the series. A pretty easy refutation of this concept would be the 2nd stage of the Curse Mark being a stated 10x chakra and strength amp, but VERY CLEARLY not offering its users a 10x speed amp or anywhere near it. It just doesn't work at all for speed.
It should also be noted that as far as I'm aware, it's wiki policy for us to not come up with speed multipliers unless they were explicitly stated to be quantifiable amps to a characters speed. Now, I haven't read Boruto in a very long time, but I'm pretty sure speed was never mentioned for Jigen.
Jigen would likely have been well within this range as he comments that he was literally reaching the dregs of the chakra in the vessel and that it was just moments away from dying. Koji also mentions that Jigen has ragged breathing, once again implying that Jigens chakra levels are largely affecting his/stamina, which is directly tied to speed. Amado once again reiterates that jigen was heavily drained.

Base koji whose FTL is consistently shown Relative to a base 10% Jigen, then gets briefly outsped and sent flying by 10% partial outsuki form . During the fight Jigen has been using jutsu and and just fighting in general that would use up even more chakra so by this point he should be well under 10% and is visibly much slower than he was against naruto and sasuke to the point where Base koji can react and avoid partial outsuki form Jigens Rods that were previously easily blitzing Full power Naruto and sasuke, showing that the statement for 10% was referring to his stats across the board. Hell, casual Partial oustukis form jigens physicals alone where blitzing naruto and sasuke the entire fight but are unable to replicate the same feats against base koji who is relative to delta and then ishiki Is even stronger and faster than that jigen. So based on all this I would like to propose a likely rating for FTL+ and people who scale. This would actually be a lowball value as even base 10% weakened jigen is FTL but for the sake of consistency I’ll just use full power Jigen.
The current FTL calc that is accepted for the verse is 2.11c
Applying the 10x multiplier to full power Outsuki from jigen from the nard and sauce fight gets him to 21.1c or FTL+. People who scale to this are-
Baryon mode Naruto- likely At least FTL+- Gained a PHD in physics and boxing allowing him to slap up ishiki.
Ishiki oustuki- Likely At least FTL+ Stronger and faster than Partial otsuki form Jigen.
Daemon– Likely At least FTL+- casually Shit on and was utterly blitzing no limiter Code who is even stronger than full power Jigen. (Code stay taking L’s)
No limiter Code- Likely at least FTL+- stated to be stronger than Full power Jigen.
Partial oustuki form Jigen- Likely at least FTL+ -for reasons above
Eida- Possibly at least FTL+- stated to be one of the cyborgs that far surpassed Jigen but lacks combat feats.
Won't comment on the scaling because I'm not the most knowledgeable on Boruto and I need to reread it, but I do find GokuSparkle's arguments somewhat compelling (Crazy, I know)

The link doesn't work for me for whatever reason, but I'm assuming you're referring to these instances? If so then I gotta disagree with the Clairvoyance. For one it's already accepted on they're profiles as an innate Resistance to genjutsu thanks to the Sharingan. Secondly, it doesn't even fit the definition of Clairvoyance on the wiki at all.

• 1st Gate: Yeah, it should be noted in his P&A section if it isn't already, but I don't think it should be added to his stats. He never actually used it in combat, so it'd just be a glorified hypothetical tier that'd clog up his profile.
  • Limited Clairvoyance: Disagree for the same reason as Obito.
  • Supernatural Willpower: This is fine, but it should be noted that he still succumbed to the effects of Tsukuyomi and was put into a coma that required Tsunade's help to break him out of.

I guess Gaara having that level of durability is fine since he did take a hit from Fused Momo, but I'm kinda neutral on this. I'm not really all that into Boruto scaling atm.
Disagree with Fear-Inducing Aura. He didn't actually scare anyone in that panel, Kakashi simply noticed his bloodlust. Sasuke didn't even notice his presence until Kakashi did, so it's not at all like what Zabuza did.

This is obviously fine. Crazy that he didn't have it already.

Yeah, I disagree with this one tbh. Like, the Kurama Avatar and KCM Adult Naruto in general is a mixture of both Naruto and Kurama's chakra. We can't say for sure how much of their total chakra output is purely Kurama's.
Now, it IS likely that Kurama has gotten stronger, especially because he's portayed as a massive power source for Adult Naruto, and it could make sense that he became stronger over time after his and Naruto's chakra mixed for years after Naruto revealed SPC. But it's ultimately all very speculative and probably needs its own thread to sort it out.

• FTL base Adult Nard: this is fine, but the reason he's not there yet I believe is that the verse wide speed revisions haven't taken place yet.
  • Empathic Manip for Nard: Also fine.
  • Platform Creation for TSOs: I feel like this isn't reaaaaally necessary because its just an application of the TSOs shapeshifting and sizeshifting.

This......is just electricity manipulation. You can add this bit as extra justification to expand on the ability though.

Yeah, this seems good to me.

Well, since you crossed this out, I guess I won't comment on it. But yeah, it seemed pretty whack, and I was gonna ask for the raws to be translated.

Yeah, this works.

Yep, sure.

This works, too.

Seems okay, but should probably be "Possibly Flight with Perfect Susano'o" because he never actually demonstrated the ability.

Sure, makes sense.

Again, the speed stuff should probably be handled in dedicated speed thread, but yeah I imagine most of these characters should scale to each other in speed given the current scaling.

This is fine.

Just wanna comment on this bit first.
Yeah, obviously Chakra affects speed. It can be used to amplify speed, and being low on chakra would make you slower. We have numerous examples of this, so I won't go into it too much. However, speed amps aren't always 1-1 with power amps. We don't accept or treat is as such as far as I'm aware, and doing so universally would create a TON of inconsistencies due to the inherent nature of "everyone can vaguely keep up with everyone 90% of the time" that we have in the series. A pretty easy refutation of this concept would be the 2nd stage of the Curse Mark being a stated 10x chakra and strength amp, but VERY CLEARLY not offering its users a 10x speed amp or anywhere near it. It just doesn't work at all for speed.
It should also be noted that as far as I'm aware, it's wiki policy for us to not come up with speed multipliers unless they were explicitly stated to be quantifiable amps to a characters speed. Now, I haven't read Boruto in a very long time, but I'm pretty sure speed was never mentioned for Jigen.

Won't comment on the scaling because I'm not the most knowledgeable on Boruto and I need to reread it, but I do find GokuSparkle's arguments somewhat compelling (Crazy, I know)
I will say I’m pretty sure the Obito and Kakashi limited clairvoyance is him referring to the times they have been able to see each others vision. Like when Obito could see glimpses of Kakashi stabbing Rin before he got there.

I will say I’m pretty sure the Obito and Kakashi limited clairvoyance is him referring to the times they have been able to see each others vision. Like when Obito could see glimpses of Kakashi stabbing Rin before he got there.
Well, I have no idea because the link in the OP isn't really working for me.

Nah, it's straight up stated the he can fly with Susano'o, there's no room for a "likely", much less a "possibly".
Well, it's not like it says that "Madara can sprout wings to fly" directly. It says that it's possible to sprout wings for skilled enough users, but we've never seen Madara actually sprout wings like Sasuke and Kakashi, his PS just has massive arms on its back. So we're lacking both a direct statement and a direct showing, hence the "possibly".

Madara's PS is the only PS in the Canon series that haven't showcased any flight abilities yet. I'd give it a Likely.

Well, it's not like it says that "Madara can sprout wings to fly" directly. It says that it's possible to sprout wings for skilled enough users, but we've never seen Madara actually sprout wings like Sasuke and Kakashi, his PS just has massive arms on its back. So we're lacking both a direct statement and a direct showing, hence the "possibly".
But Madara is the only one listed as a user though, i don't think the ability to fly part would be mentioned if he didn't have it.

But Madara is the only one listed as a user though, i don't think the ability to fly part would be mentioned if he didn't have it.
You shouldn't put too much stock into the Users section in the Databook. It doesn't always mention every single user of the ability. There's numerous examples I can pull from, but I'm just going to stick to the Perfect Susano'o because it literally doesn't mention Sasuke and Kakashi. Again, I'm not saying it's impossible for Madara to be able to do this, but it's just not that well-supported.
Madara's PS is the only PS in the Canon series that haven't showcased any flight abilities yet. I'd give it a Likely.
Yeah, the issue is that it hasn't showcased it and also looks visually distinct from the ones that have.

likely/possibly seems fair since he’s never actually used it unless we count Storm 4.

I doubt he doesn’t have it if it’s just based on mastery given the long time he had the MS and EMS and how other characters seem to master the Susanoo to the degree of manifesting wings fairly quickly(Sasuke in a few weeks)

Madara having them seems like more than just a possibility so I’d personally go with likely but US96’s interpretation works.

I doubt he doesn’t have it if it’s just based on mastery given the long time he had the MS and EMS and how other characters seem to master the Susanoo to the degree of manifesting wings fairly quickly(Sasuke in a few weeks)
Tbf on him, I don't think he actually had any reason to fly with susanoo because, well, the people he fights with aren't zipping in the clouds

That's why I said 10% to 10% k2 doesn't change much as he was getting slower as the fight went on. It's like this, 10% is relative to k2 10% <(10x) k2 full power . I'm arguing a 10x difference between full power k2 and and 10% k2, not the other way around.
But...why would there not be a 10x difference between 10%< Base Jigen and FP Base Jigen?
It's called the perfect susanoo because there's not supposed to be anything after it. All of this is just talking about the perfect susanoo itself. The armor from the back of the PS can become wings, thats all its saying. I'm also pretty sure this statement was made before late war arc stuff because madara is the only listed user for it.
Ehhh kinda sounds like a nominal fallacy. The official name is Complete Body Susanoo anyways. And the DB covers up to Ch 691 where both Sasuke and Kakashi's PS' had been shown. I just really can't see why it would talk about "in its next form," if it's not talking about something after EMS Madara and Sasuke's.
I agree, he just recognized nard and sauce As being stronger than anyone else around to fight jigen/ishiki. Amado didn't even know that Koji was going to live. He just assumed he would die once ishiki appeared so there's not much of a point to which he would include Koji when talking about fighting ishiki.
Yeah but he didn't even consider the possibility of Koji taking down Isshiki when he revived, unlike with Naruto and Sasuke, when he knew the chance was very low, but still a chance.
Ishiki is arrogant like every other oustuki we've seen. He's not going to go all out on a bunch of what he views as lesser beings every second of the fight when theres no need to at all. Notice how once baryon naruto comes out , he realizes that he's being conteded with + his life is being sucked away rapidly and knows that he can't afford to **** about anymore. THAT is when we actually see him put in any effort to fight. Ishiki was keeping them alive the whole time. Rember when He flew up to boruto, took him, and flew high into the air before anyone even realized what had happened? What was stopping him from killing them right then and there?. He did not need to nor cared enough at the time as he still had days left of life. Simple as that. He was literally just slowly trying to intimidate them so he could implant a karma on kawaki. You can quite literally literally look at almost any panel before baryon naruto comes and see no sign of struggle and the casualness on his face. Sasuke reacting to a non serious ishiki with sharingan precog once does not mean he was struggling whatsoever to bash their heads in especially considering that he blitzed them all terribly when he actually wanted to.
Taking them down quickly would be better for him considering how short his lifespan was. I'm not saying he was putting 100% of his energy into his attacks, just that he shouldn't have been intentionally suppressing himself. And we don't know if Sasuke lost track, considering he knew immediately where Isshiki went.

Also he talks about killing them after this scene anyways. And is this intimidation?

He was literally moving his sword to stab Sasuke and only stopped cause Boruto got in the way. If that's not trying to kill I don't know what is. You also don't usually stomp on someone's neck and spawn half a dozen cubes on them when you're trying to keep them alive. And how would intimidating them have helped implant a karma on Kawaki? They were certainly never gonna give him up, and he himself seemed to acknowledge this as he planned to intimidate KONOHA instead.
main-qimg-49bad3b6d3f7105b92cde30b96f40bef

Also I don't actually recall him blitzing them at long range without shrinking first. The only times that really come to mind is with their KA and PS, but those are far larger targets, the KA's tails were pinned before Jigen blitzed them, and the PS was mid swing right before, making it in a harder position to react.
7.jpg

Comfortably is a strong word, Taking into consideration of how they were casually blitzed.

Naruto and Sasuke both have analytical prediction on their keys, so it won't be much of a deal if they reacted to a few attacks.
They were never blitzed by K1 Jigen outside of with the shrinking rods cause they were confused about its mechanics. And they didn't just react a few attacks, they were doing it the whole fight. They didn't just react either, they intercepted him on plenty of occasions which is combat speed, and Naruto even showed blatant relativity at one point.
BE Naruto and Sasuke are highkey underrated

They were never blitzed by K1 Jigen outside of with the shrinking rods cause they were confused about its mechanics. And they didn't just react a few attacks, they were doing it the whole fight. They didn't just react either, they intercepted him on plenty of occasions which is combat speed, and Naruto even showed blatant relativity at
It's pretty wild to say K1 jigen is just as fast as 6 paths nardo

I'm gonna be 100, this thread really has nothing to do with the accepted scaling and moreso is about chakra amount amps compared to speed amps. Like the scaling debate really should be its own thread...

Sparkle I would advice you compose your scaling revision for Koji and whatnot in a well organized and readable CRT of its own tbh
There's not much point in going through the trouble of revising several characters' ratings just to change them back if that goes through soon after. Could instead be the reverse where another CRT is made for upgrading characters to FTL+ as that's a big enough topic for its own thread. That way if it's accepted, it's just plain accepted, and if not, there wouldn't be that wasted time of revising and changing back.

There's not much point in going through the trouble of revising several characters' ratings just to change them back if that goes through soon after. Could instead be the reverse where another CRT is made for upgrading characters to FTL+ as that's a big enough topic for its own thread. That way if it's accepted, it's just plain accepted, and if not, there wouldn't be that wasted time of revising and changing back.
There is a point to it, cuz rather than having to dive in confused half way through a thread, you can dedicate an actual space towards that conversation...

Could instead be the reverse where another CRT is made for upgrading characters to FTL+ as that's a big enough topic for its own thread. That way if it's accepted, it's just plain accepted, and if not, there wouldn't be that wasted time of revising and changing back.

Alright sorry guys for the hold up, had to take care of irl stuff. I'll start making my responses to US69 and goku sparkle. Also let's put the susanoo and other abilities stuff on hold and focus on the speed stuff for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back