• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awarding Boruto Many Success Achievements Via Shippuden Achievements Of Success 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to drop 5b durability for Gara if other staff disagree with it but it just feels weird to me that he would still be considered multi city block level in that aspect for physcals.
His combat style is not really based on physicals
Outside of his V1 mode in Part 1, I don't think we've ever seen him attack or defend with physicals

Gaara should be planet level in durability as well cause while he was put out of commission by Fused Momoshiki, he still survived and attack from him. Classifying him as City Block level durability wise makes no sense at this point in the series

Gaara should be planet level in durability as well cause while he was put out of commission by Fused Momoshiki, he still survived and attack from him. Classifying him as City Block level durability wise makes no sense at this point in the series
Downscale him, don’t fully scale him if you’re going to do that. Because he did not take that punch well at all lol

My opinion remains much the same, while we do have clear differences in speed shown where we do know whose faster and whose slower, the reason I don't approve FTL+ is because I don't think we have enough new solid statistics for these FTL speeds to push for FTL+. We lack anything like clear multipliers or new speed calcs to corroborate such a boost in the speed statistics.

We lack anything like clear multipliers
Um I actually think we accept that increasing your chakra increases all of your stats. Aka if your chakra is at 10% all of your stats are at 10% (meaning 100% would be 10x all stats). I’ll ask UchihaSlayer though cuz he might remember better than me

My opinion remains much the same, while we do have clear differences in speed shown where we do know whose faster and whose slower, the reason I don't approve FTL+ is because I don't think we have enough new solid statistics for these FTL speeds to push for FTL+. We lack anything like clear multipliers or new speed calcs to corroborate such a boost in the speed statistics.
The jigen 10% statement along with the low chakra level equal nerfing your speed as supporting evidence was supposed to act as at least a possible multiplier. Im kinda confused, Do you have a problem with the 10% statement itself or something else because usually as far as im aware if someone is stated to be at 10 percent of their capabilities and are also shown visibly slower than we would treat it as a multiplier. but if you still disagree with even a possibly than how else are they supposed to convey the difference

Last edited:
Um I actually think we accept that increasing your chakra increases all of your stats. Aka if your chakra is at 10% all of your stats are at 10% (meaning 100% would be 10x all stats). I’ll ask UchihaSlayer though cuz he might remember better than me
That may have been just for ap amps like curse mark. But sense chakra is actually being lost in this case it would correlate to speed also

I agree with that, for current reasons and taking into account current calculations an FTL+ speed is very imprecise. I have other methods to get the verse to this scale, but since it's a long job and a controversial topic, I will do it when I'm on vacation.
Actually, the speed part was not proposed nor accepted in the thread, only AP, so we don't have speed multiplier for CS. But making it clear here that I agree that if the chakra increases by 10x (for example) it means that all attributes increase in the same proportion, i just disagreed with the thread why a CRT is needed to pass this first. I'll do a CRT about it later.

The jigen 10% statement along with the low chakra level equal nerfing your speed as supporting evidence was supposed to act as at least a possible multiplier. Im kinda confused, Do you have a problem with the 10% statement itself or something else because usually as far as im aware if someone is stated to be at 10 percent of their capabilities and are also shown visibly slower than we would treat it as a multiplier. but if you still disagree with even a possibly than how else are they supposed to convey the difference
No issue with the 10% statement but how we'd be applying it. The assumption would be that he has to be above War Arc Naruto's speed at 10% and I think we don't have enough solid evidence to really draw a connection between a Naruto from like sixteen years ago and a weakened version of Jigen. We know these characters are above SOSP Naruto in base at full strength in speed, but not if they're faster when their speed has dropped

No issue with the 10% statement but how we'd be applying it. The assumption would be that he has to be above War Arc Naruto's speed at 10% and I think we don't have enough solid evidence to really draw a connection between a Naruto from like sixteen years ago and a weakened version of Jigen. We know these characters are above SOSP Naruto in base at full strength in speed, but not if they're faster when their speed has dropped
This leads to my point about Shin's speed. The FTL scale comes from a Naruto SOSP feat 16 years ago, it's It is extremely inaccurate to say that the current Sasuke extremely nerfed and without the Rinnegan tomoes has the same speed as that Naruto. There's simply no way to draw a scale between the teenage Naruto SOSP and the current nerfed Sasuke.

As arc said we already accept that base koji and weakend jigen are comparable to delta so theres really not much to argue against it. All we are bassically doing is applying a multiplier to something thats already accepted.

Last edited:
This leads to my point about Shin's speed. The FTL scale comes from a Naruto SOSP feat 16 years ago, it's It is extremely inaccurate to say that the current Sasuke extremely nerfed and without the Rinnegan tomoes has the same speed as that Naruto. There's simply no way to draw a scale between the teenage Naruto SOSP and the current nerfed Sasuke.
It is not inaccurate at all to say that no rinnegan sasuke is still FTL when we have fatigued base versions of these charecters that are still much faster than their teen versions.

It is not inaccurate at all to say that no rinnegan sasuke is still FTL when we have fatigued base versions of these charecters that are still much faster than their teen versions.
No, that's not true, the fatigued Sasuke has no feats against any FTL characters.

code was still hesitant on fighting sasuke
Code have any feats against someone FTL? we know that he unlimited is stronger than Jigen, but we don't know about him limited. He has a quote of being stronger that the delta but does not have feats, and the statement is the same as the one that also places Boron above Delta, and we know it's false. Delta, in addition to having done against Naruto SOSP, it was restored by the beloved precisely to protect the village from the Limited Code, the beloved knows well the strength of the limited Code and took steps precisely to defeat him, and that includes Delta. While Delta has concrete achievements and has been rebuilt to stop Code, Code itself is afraid if he can beat the current Naruto and Sasuke at x1. It was clear in the storyline that Limited Code is inferior to Delta

Code have any feats against someone FTL? we know that he unlimited is stronger than Jigen, but we don't know about him limited. He has a quote of being stronger that the delta but does not have feats, and the statement is the same as the one that also places Boron above Delta, and we know it's false.
Simple. Boro has massive antifeats. Code dosent. Limited code blitzes shikamaru and could somewhat fight kawashiki and borushiki. Your litterally indirectly implying that limited code is base boruto and kawaki level bruh😭
Delta, in addition to having done against Naruto SOSP, it was restored by the beloved precisely to protect the village from the Limited Code, the beloved knows well the strength of the limited Code and took steps precisely to defeat him, and that includes Delta. While Delta has concrete achievements and has been rebuilt to stop Code, Code itself is afraid if he can beat the current Naruto and Sasuke at x1. It was clear in the storyline that Limited Code is inferior to Delta
Dawg it doesent matter if limited code is inferior to delta or not. What actually matters is that he has feats and statments against 2.11c charecters.

Last edited:
Heres more proof that 10% jigen would scale to/over warc arc naruto by scaling to koji . Amado created koji for the sole purpose of being able to kill jigen. Amado Has no reason to make somebody who he wants to fight jigen, massively slower than other kara inners like delta or limited code and beliving so would be very disenginous to what litterally everything points towards in the plot. No assumptions are being made, just using logic

Last edited:
What was the main debate here regarding some speed multipliers?
There really isent any contenion with the multiplier itself from what im seeing, just if base koji and 10% jigen scale to the 2.11c which was addresssd earlier. We also already accept this being the case anyway.

What was the main debate here regarding some speed multipliers?
Heres more proof that 10% jigen would scale to/over warc arc naruto by scaling to koji . Amado created koji for the sole purpose of being able to kill jigen. Amado Has no reason to make somebody who he wants to fight jigen, massively slower than other kara inners like delta or limited code and beliving so would be very disenginous to what litterally everything points towards in the plot. No assumptions are being made, just using logic

I'm about to head out but I'll check this out when I get back home. I'll comment when I get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back