• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awarding Boruto Many Success Achievements Via Shippuden Achievements Of Success 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you wanna do it here that's fine but Arc is probably right that a thread dedicated to that would get more traction, whether it's proposing the change or trying to refute it.

Alright sorry guys for the hold up, had to take care of irl stuff. I'll start making my responses to US69 and goku sparkle. Also let's put the susanoo and other abilities stuff on hold and focus on the speed stuff for now.
You should just brush up and complete the abilities part

The speed stuff has higher implications verse wide as it involves verse mechanics and deserves it's own CRT

• Supernatural Willpower: This is fine, but it should be noted that he still succumbed to the effects of Tsukuyomi and was put into a coma that required Tsunade's help to break him out of.
alright
Disagree with Fear-Inducing Aura. He didn't actually scare anyone in that panel, Kakashi simply noticed his bloodlust. Sasuke didn't even notice his presence until Kakashi did, so it's not at all like what Zabuza did.
ummmmmmm, I think we could still give it to him because although he dident scare anyone in that panel, that wasent really what he was trying to do since he was hiding. Sauske not picking up on it imo just means that kakashi has better sensory skills. and if someone can sesne anothers bloodlust,killer intent,ect that would be an indicator to me at least that the later possess some form of fear inducing aura. Gara also was know for being unhinged back then and was always intimidating people like naruto and shikamaru in their first encounter.
Yeah, I disagree with this one tbh. Like, the Kurama Avatar and KCM Adult Naruto in general is a mixture of both Naruto and Kurama's chakra. We can't say for sure how much of their total chakra output is purely Kurama's.
Now, it IS likely that Kurama has gotten stronger, especially because he's portayed as a massive power source for Adult Naruto, and it could make sense that he became stronger over time after his and Naruto's chakra mixed for years after Naruto revealed SPC. But it's ultimately all very speculative and probably needs its own thread to sort it out.
For this im not opposed to saving this for another thread but im also fine with having this as possibly 5b for kuruma if your cool with that. like you said the oustukis see kuruma as having huge amounts of chakra and the fact that most of narutos power came from kuruma despite being 5b in base. Theres also the instance of kuruma amassing massive amounts of sage chakra for naruto in his clash with sauske as a chakra control feat i think.
  • Platform Creation for TSOs: I feel like this isn't reaaaaally necessary because its just an application of the TSOs shapeshifting and sizeshifting.
ok
This......is just electricity manipulation. You can add this bit as extra justification to expand on the ability though.
weeeeeeeeeeell it is electricity manipulation but it forcibly affecting your muscles and nerves is a little too descriptive imo and we dont see any other lighting style jutsu do something like this, at least to any noticable extent as far as i know. I dont think it would hurt to add for limited and most people seem to be fine with it.
Seems okay, but should probably be "Possibly Flight with Perfect Susano'o" because he never actually demonstrated the ability.
regarding the perfect susanoo, i think likely is fine

Aside from speed scaling, maybe some topic that have been unanimously accepted could be applies right now?

Last edited:
Alrighty
ummmmmmm, I think we could still give it to him because although he dident scare anyone in that panel, that wasent really what he was trying to do since he was hiding. Sauske not picking up on it imo just means that kakashi has better sensory skills. and if someone can sesne anothers bloodlust,killer intent,ect that would be an indicator to me at least that the later possess some form of fear inducing aura. Gara also was know for being unhinged back then and was always intimidating people like naruto and shikamaru in their first encounter.
But that's just it. Land of Waves Sasuke, who had far less chakra mastery than CE Sasuke was still able to pick up on Zabuza's bloodlust and it had a profound effect on him. Same thing happened with Orochimaru in the Forest of Death against Sasuke and Sakura. Orochimaru did it once again during the early CE prelims against Kakashi. When characters are meant to have Fear-Inducement, it's usually made pretty clear. This example just doesn't fit the bill as he doesn't actually showcase Fear-Inducement of any kind.
For this im not opposed to saving this for another thread but im also fine with having this as possibly 5b for kuruma if your cool with that. like you said the oustukis see kuruma as having huge amounts of chakra and the fact that most of narutos power came from kuruma despite being 5b in base. Theres also the instance of kuruma amassing massive amounts of sage chakra for naruto in his clash with sauske as a chakra control feat i think.
I'm neutral on this. But if ya'll do it now, you should write down the exact justification that you intend to add to the profile, fully loaded with scans and references, and have other mods evaluate it before adding it. (The scans and references apply for all additions btw)
okie doke
weeeeeeeeeeell it is electricity manipulation but it forcibly affecting your muscles and nerves is a little too descriptive imo and we dont see any other lighting style jutsu do something like this, at least to any noticable extent as far as i know. I dont think it would hurt to add for limited and most people seem to be fine with it.
Nah, there's definitely other examples of this (there's more instances, but I was too lazy to find them). It's just how electricity functions in the verse.
regarding the perfect susanoo, i think likely is fine
Sure. I'm fine with either a likely or a possibly depending on what the others agree on.

Last edited:
Alrighty

But that's just it. Land of Waves Sasuke, who had far less chakra mastery than CE Sasuke was still able to pick up on Zabuza's bloodlust and it had a profound effect on him. Same thing happened with Orochimaru in the Forest of Death against Sasuke and Sakura. Orochimaru did it once again during the early CE prelims against Kakashi. When characters are meant to have Fear-Inducement, it's usually made pretty clear. This example just doesn't fit the bill as he doesn't actually showcase Fear-Inducement of any kind.

I'm neutral on this. But if ya'll do it now, you should write down the exact justification that you intend to add to the profile, fully loaded with scans and references, and have other mods evaluate it before adding it. (The scans and references apply for all additions btw)

okie doke

Nah, there's definitely other examples of this (there's more instances, but I was too lazy to find them). It's just how electricity functions in the verse.

Sure. I'm fine with either a likely or a possibly depending on what the others agree on.
fair enough. ill start making the changes now. ill also run the kuruma stuff by you before his changes are made. Btw where do i link the crt to the profile where the changes were made

Last edited:
Ok so I still disagree on the Koji part of the scaling, but I'm actually fine with FTL+ K2 Jigen/those who upscale from him cause we know that Jigen had refilled his chakra to the point that his stomach wasn't cracking before fighting Koji, yet was still at less than 10%.
3.jpg
40.jpg

And his stomach started cracking almost immediately after slamming Naruto into the dirt, meaning he was probably at 10% or less by the end of their fight.
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

I'm not necessarily saying Jigen's more than 10x stronger than Naruto or Sasuke as they were also weakening throughout the fight, but since Naruto was still in SPSM, he should've at least been above his base self, who's FTL via scaling above the New Era Kage.

Ok so I still disagree on the Koji part of the scaling, but I'm actually fine with FTL+ K2 Jigen/those who upscale from him cause we know that Jigen had refilled his chakra to the point that his stomach wasn't cracking before fighting Koji, yet was still at less than 10%.
oh man, when we discussed this in the past, I'm glad I took it into consideration. now our job has become even easier and thanks to this scaling, the "likely" key should be switched to full scaling both in ap and speed. I will throw additional supports tomorrow.
us69 we have agreed on jigen, we really want to hear your thoughts.

oh man, when we discussed this in the past, I'm glad I took it into consideration. now our job has become even easier and thanks to this scaling, the "likely" key should be switched to full scaling both in ap and speed. I will throw additional supports tomorrow.
us69 we have agreed on jigen, we really want to hear your thoughts.
There's still the issue of chakra being proportional to speed to address

There's still the issue of chakra being proportional to speed to address
Thats why its possibly or likely, its unkown whether its exactly 10x or more or less, just that its possibly or likely that diffrence based on his drastic decrease in stats and being 10%.
This bottom part was a response to uchiha slayer but sense were on the topic of chakra porptionality i will insert this.

The curse mark specifically amps power by multiplying your chakra. The Curse Mark doesn't inherently prevent you from getting faster or slower by gaining or loosing chakra through other means. The curse mark giving you 10x your normal chakra through artificial means and not making you faster should not limit jigen or other charecters getting faster or stronger to the curse marks affects especially since we see a huge difference in speed when they loose or recive great deals of chakra. This would apply to jigen as well when you compare the weakened and non weakened versions and statements from Amado reiterating that jigen got massively drained and is now physically weak enough for characters to fight him without getting stomped.

looks like most people are fine with likely. already added most of the abbilities, just changing ratings now

I'm not saying I disagree, just that since the reasoning is completely different, it might be good to get approval of the new reasoning first since it'll also be relevant in AP
When you say diffrent reasoning what are you referring to again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back