• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

A problem in common feats, Getting hit by a Semi Truck: 45 mph or 20.1168 m / s (Daily City travel speed) is not wall level, 14.109 kilojoules is Street level +

Last edited:
I'd like to change Android 13's page quote to this scene from the dub. It's a generally good quote while also being by far his most iconic.

"Free will? Pitiful humans. War, segregation, hatred. Is that what you've done with your free will, boy? Don't you lecture me with your thirty dollar haircut, Goku dies!"

so like i want to make a new ability page but idk how to make one. or like how to make a blog
Ability pages need considerable staff approval.

As for the blog, can you link to your wiki profile page please? After I know that, I can help you.

might seem suspicious but its just that i just like put myself on supporter pages and some people had to take mmy name off of it.
You are too new and inexpereinced for that yet.

@KLOL506

Are you willing to handle it?
I can do it, I need the page unlocked first.

EDIT: Wait a minute, the 14 kilojoule value is not for getting hit into a wall, it's for when the truck sends you flying into mid air and the truck still keeps moving. Also it's clearly mentioned to be Street level+

EDIT 2: NVM, it seems that it is indeed written as Wall level. Which is weird.

Uh, is piracy allowed here? I mean, a lot of people here (which includes me) work with a lot of Light Novel profiles, but the point is, nobody here buy the volumes, we just use it in a piracy way like downloading it from the internet, is it allowed or we need to use the physical volumes to send proofs of the character feats?

Uh, is piracy allowed here? I mean, a lot of people here (which includes me) work with a lot of Light Novel profiles, but the point is, nobody here buy the volumes, we just use it in a piracy way like downloading it from the internet, is it allowed or we need to use the physical volumes to send proofs of the character feats?
I'm pretty sure it's only a crime if we upload the full book itself, scans on the other hand are fine since they should fall under fair use.

Physical, digital, doesn't matter. As long as it's not fake, it should sit.

I'm pretty sure it's only a crime if we upload the full book itself, scans on the other hand are fine since they should fall under fair use.

Physical, digital, doesn't matter. As long as it's not fake, it should sit.
I see, but what if people ask if the scan is really true? do we need to send the entire PDF? Because Light Novel is far harder to prove stuff than Web Novel, Web Novel u can just link the chapter, as the author already published in the internet, but Light Novel will be like, a PDF that u downloaded in some sites

If they don't think it's true, you tell them what page/chapter it's in, and they should find it themselves to disprove it.

I see, but what if people ask if the scan is really true? do we need to send the entire PDF? Because Light Novel is far harder to prove stuff than Web Novel, Web Novel u can just link the chapter, as the author already published in the internet, but Light Novel will be like, a PDF that u downloaded in some sites
No need, just send them the actual name of the book or the chapter number, like how we do it with comic book references and manga references.

I can do it, I need the page unlocked first.

EDIT: Wait a minute, the 14 kilojoule value is not for getting hit into a wall, it's for when the truck sends you flying into mid air and the truck still keeps moving. Also it's clearly mentioned to be Street level+

EDIT 2: NVM, it seems that it is indeed written as Wall level. Which is weird.
Bump. I need the References for Common Feats page unlocked so that I can do the correction

Back