• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC5 Vergil vs Dr. Eggman

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both are 2-C, Eggman has the Egg Wizard and Time Eater, Vergil is in his DMC5 key
  • Both have their standard equipment, Eggman has equipment that makes him 2-C
  • Both start 100 meters apart
  • Speeds are equalized
Egg:
Vergin:

Last edited:
My god...another one.

Well..pls give optimal starting range.

Also also...might I suggest DMC1 Dante...he is far more balanced fighter in my opinion.
Your discretion as OP.

I've updated the battle conditions and then I'll try their strongest versions first and see how that pans out

But as far as I see in Egg Wizards profile....he doesn't have resistance to EE.

So I wouldn't think he'd use it at the cost of collateral damage in erasing Egg Wizard with Vergil.
Also I think it was by personal grudge that Eggman used Time Eater to erase younger Sonic.
But here he doesn't have any of that, Vergil is just a normal looking human to him. Would he erase the timeline just like that for killing a human??

So I wouldn't think he'd use it at the cost of collateral damage in erasing Egg Wizard with Vergil.
Also I think it was by personal grudge that Eggman used Time Eater to erase younger Sonic.
But here he doesn't have any of that, Vergil is just a normal looking human to him. Would he erase the timeline just like that for killing a human??
Based on what evidence? While this sounds plausable, it's still headcanon unless you'll show scans that support your argument

Based on what evidence? While this sounds plausable, it's still headcanon unless you'll show scans that support your argument
By just reading his profile.....they are tag teaming are they not?? So will he just carelessly EE his own partner Robot just to kill a ""apparant human"".???

Last edited:
But as far as I see in Egg Wizards profile....he doesn't have resistance to EE.

Eggman's "motive" is literally just your headcanon, Eggman could just use a portal to teleport the Egg Wizard out of the way and then erase it

Look, I don't care who wins but I dislike when people just make shit up about the characters

He basically works on another set of rules than normam humans, it is combat applicable but isn't really brought up, erase his past and he won't care, you can't precog someone who works with irregular time, etc.

It's just a bunch of resistances to different stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back