• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

The issue with that is that you were including square brackets in galleries. They're not meant to be present, as you can see in, for example, Medaka Box's verse page. Removing them fixes it.

" [[File:1211492-invincible 71 by wya 001 02 .png|Invincible|link=Invincible (Image Comics)]] "

Your mistakes here are that you are putting brackets onto what is supposed to be an embed file, it seems, the link portion is already covered with the "link=" portion, as it looks for the corresponding wiki page.

What this essentially says is you are trying to put a link on an already existing link (which you don't need to do), doing a little tinkering tells me is that doing this within the gallery is what causes them to disappear, I'm guessing it's because they just fail because you are trying to create a double link.

In short, remove the brackets on these, "File:" will embed itself in the page and the gallery will work fine.

EDIT: Agnaa types faster than me so yes, what he said.

what do I have to do to profile a character that is not on the wiki
Make sure the character has well researched statistics and abilities with information to back them up, if need be you can request a calculation be done if you have videos or scans of feats so they can be accurately rated without guesswork.

It's not mandatory, but I would recommend you make a sandbox for your page as well, so you can always go back to it and not have to complete it in one go.

What is the difference of a profile page and a sandbox
On top of what azontr said, sandboxes go under your username. They're not really considered wiki pages and won't show up in searches (unless you're specifically looking for them), so people are a lot more lax about what can go in there.

On top of what azontr said, sandboxes go under your username. They're not really considered wiki pages and won't show up in searches (unless you're specifically looking for them), so people are a lot more lax about what can go in there.
I see, thanks

Big thanks to all staff members who are helping out with this thread.

Close this pleaseeeee
1566449485.png

But it's a fair and balanced match where Saitama loses to someone in his verse!~
933e04f0e421ec70ba66ffbc8ad8534c_1.jpg

it is not balanced after all, Boros in that match have prep time, prior knowledge etc, his first try would kick Saitama to space, and Saitama in that match was made a mindless being that somehow doesnt know Boros yet, so yeah

Back