• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of active supporters, notoriety and generally being too obscure.
I see, thanks.
Oh, the characters from sonic have to be removed from 2-A since they are becoming low 1-C
I noticed that thread but I wasn't sure if it was concluded yet. Is it finished?, I heard some people had arguments against Low 1-C, were they debunked?.

Sol for 4th 3A. He stomps the dragon ball characters with these

Reality Warping, Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation Spatial Manipulation and Transmutation (His transformation alone will further amplify the information flare, which will warp reality, destroy space, cause sickness and mutations and transmutate objects by rewriting their information), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Deconstruction, Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Capable of inducing Absolute World which will kill every lifeforms in the universe, erase everything, deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale and merge Backyard and reality, an universe that assaults one's body, mind and soul),

Reality Warping, Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation Spatial Manipulation and Transmutation (His transformation alone will further amplify the information flare, which will warp reality, destroy space, cause sickness and mutations and transmutate objects by rewriting their information), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Deconstruction, Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Capable of inducing Absolute World which will kill every lifeforms in the universe, erase everything, deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale and merge Backyard and reality, an universe that assaults one's body, mind and soul),
Pretty sure he beats everybody on 3-A with his passive information rewriting

Isn't he a smurf? He has Low Multiversal range with one of his abilities.

Immeasurable speed is just moving faster than infinitely. So, stuff like Flash outspeed Ing teleportation, or superman timeteaveling by flying that fast.

Since the Yhwach vs Golden King thread was not finished I put Yhwach back in 4th High 6-A and placed Golden King in 5th spot until it's actually decided who wins.
That thread is not finished.

While on this subject, if a character is going through a revision that will change there position on the tier list, please wait until after the changes have been applied to the profile. This applies to everyone since anything could happen and I'd rather not waste time switching people in and out before there statistics actually got revised.
ok xue ying for 2nd High 5A. He has mind and soul hax in the millions
Ok but does he beat the current spot holder? This isn't telling if he beats said person, unless these abilities are passive and the opponent doesn't have any defense against them.
Azathoth for 1st 1C. He is 9D
I'll add him.

Since the Yhwach vs Golden King thread was not finished I put Yhwach back in 4th High 6-A and placed Golden King in 5th spot until it's actually decided who wins.
I say it's a wash, two passives, with neither resisting the other's passive. Although, from what I understand about Yhwach's passive it should still be reliant on his perception (ie, he needs to see the future to change it or powernull stuff), so in that sense, it shouldn't be as fast-activating as a true passive like GK (Where you just start within his field which automatically atomizes you among a bunch of other things).

But we rarely have the discussion concerning the speed of passives in relation to each-other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back