• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what characters/verses are wanked on this wiki in ur opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redundant thread when this is more or less the same topic (you could've just bumped it you know?) either way I expect this thread to attract the usual controversial opinions, so I'm going to dip out.

Redundant thread when this is more or less the same topic (you could've just bumped it you know?) either way I expect this thread to attract the usual controversial opinions, so I'm going to dip out.
not really, its talking about wanked characters in general when this thread is talking about wanked on this site

Imo our Kengan Asura/ Kengan Omega profiles really need just a verse wide revision.

I STRONGLY disagree with nearly everyone scaling to building level, and some of the information is flat out wrong.

Everyone scaling to hypersonic is also super iffy as well.

How????????
Akoya blitzed a guy with a gun during his backstory, and that was calced at hypersonic

idk if the calc itself is accurate, I just don’t see why everyone would scale to him in speed. He’s explicitly shown to have one of the fastest reaction speeds in the entire series.

also seems like an outlier tbh, don’t recall anyone else displaying speed close to that value, like ever. It was stated that even some of the stronger characters can only react to gun fire by aim dodging or predicting it beforehand.

With Genshin we basically scale everybody even Fodder Hilichurls to a random in game animation only 2 characters do meanwhile in other mediums like comics or lore we see at best 8-C feats (I guess there’s a vague maybe 8-A feat too via an in game description) or supposedly Small City level Hilichurls getting taken out by 9-B to 9-A bombs as well
We also have the traveler being incapable of busting a large pillar.
But if I’m gonna be honest I won’t really make a revision about it because I don’t care THAT much. (So what do I do make a 7-B Calc upgrading High tiers because at least they aren’t scaling off that in game animation along with trying to give Archons tier 6 Calcs)

With JJK we currently scale everyone as High Hypersonic due to Goodwill Event Maki’s feat, despite much stronger characters basically only having feats around Low end Supersonic when it comes to general combat speed, their reactions have like MHS calcs but those are viewed as “contentious”. Then again people also want to downgrade the verse to be subsonic off of a “faster than subsonic” statement soon so I guess it may be downplayed.
Don’t get me started on the MHS+ characters due to black flash as it completely misinterprets how the Microsecond of cursed energy input works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back