• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact Everlasting CRT: HoFS Kiana and Top tier upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way how I’m running out of names for these threads
New calcs
Durandal obliterates Europe: 90 Petatons of Tnt (Mutli Continent level)
Welt Yang’s Supernova: 10 Foe (Large Star level)

Let me be as brief as possible

Top tier upgrades
Young Durandal preformed a 90 Petaton feat when she was far weaker than pre Su amp Bright Knight Excelsis Durandal (For obvious reasons)
We already long accept that Pre Su Durandal is stronger than but still comparable to Kevin’s 1% ELF who scales to this and thus Kevin himself
Will scale to being stronger than 9.06 Exatons (100x stronger) along with the other top tiers of the verse like Herrscher of Sentience Fu Hua and Herrscher of Thunder Mei

Herrscher of Flamescion Kiana’s Lowballed AP

In the everlasting flames short Kiana basically becomes the bloody infinity guantlet and gets amped by a bunch of herrscher cores so let me explain the minimum of how she scales
  • Void Core (9.06 Exatons) (Scales to the HoS)
  • Sentience Core (9.06 Exatons) (Scales to Kevin)
  • Reason core (4.53 Exatons) (Bronya scales to Void Drifter)
  • Flame core (9.06 Exatons)
So the amp she got from attaining all these cores should at least be additive, which would get us to 31.71 Exatons (5-C) (Barely above Baseline Moon level) (Kiana for strongest 5-C when? Especially since she got all those abilities)
Although note all the characters are scaling way above 9 Exatons/4 Exatons.

So Kiana will look like
At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C for the time being

Kiana should also be decently faster than she is with just the void core who could keep up with HoS Fu Hua's speed, whom is faster than the Fu Hua who outpaced Sirin, who has a 4.2% c calc so she should upscale to Sub-Relativistic+ (5%c)

Also note no one should scale to this until we get further information as we only really saw her fight the Herrscher of Domination.
Maybe the HoD can Backscale to Multi-continent level+ (14 Exatons)
As the HoD's beam clashed with Kiana for a little bit although was overpowered soon after. (By Nakama power)

Bronya gets Danmaku
During everlasting flames Bronya bombards the HoD clones from all angles like this

Welt’s Supernova Self destruct gets an upgrade
Still within High 4-C but we can remove the possibly rating on it now as it has a defined value at 10.82 Foe (Large Star level) and is consistent with Joyce's Star of Eden feat.

Benares gets fire and ice manip
In game during boss battles benares is shown to have a weird fire transformation (Where all her attacks become fire based) and ice based attacks so she should get these abilities

Last edited:
Ok seriously though what are your thoughts on the proposed changes lol
I'm neutral on calc stuff, but disagree with Kiana AP, i don't think she got amped to that level, should wait for more information regard of her power, i can understand if it is Void Core + Flame Core, but 4 cores is kinda overboard, should leave it as Possibly rating until further information reveal to us, same with speed, Possibly rating
Also why HoS core scale to Kevin, HoS when fight Kevin have Fu Hua body which also is a MANTIS body, it also amped HoS.

The rest seem fine, although i need to sleep, it is midnight in my country

I'm neutral on calc stuff, but disagree with Kiana AP, i don't think she got amped to that level, should wait for more information regard of her power, i can understand if it is Void Core + Flame Core, but 4 cores is kinda overboard, should leave it as Possibly rating until further information reveal to us, same with speed, Possibly rating
Also why HoS core scale to Kevin, HoS when fight Kevin have Fu Hua body which also is a MANTIS body, it also amped HoS.

The rest seem fine, although i need to sleep, it is midnight in my country
You can respond to this when you wake up in like 7-8 hours then.
I can understand the desire for the possibly rating so I won’t argue with that
But the HoS core scales because it managed to notably amp Fu Hua’s body along with Herrschers being stated as comparable to MANTIS soldiers.
So the Sentience core is somewhat comparable to Fu Hua herself
As it’s not like Herrscher cores are some sort of multiplier and their boost is additive based on the Psuedo Herrschers.

Last edited:
I agree with viet we need more a regard information maybe she is 5-C with sword not her physical self.

I agree with everything here.

I think it makes sense to adds up the Energy of the four Herrschers Cores, since as explained in starting chapters of the game each of the Cores have a separate Energy that can be added up.

But I'm okay with a possibly rating if other disagrees with it (sooner or later there will be a 5-C feat anyways, so it's only a matter of time).

Same thing with the Speed thing. The 4.2% feat was made extremely casually if I remember correctly, so thinking that the characters now are much faster than that is believable, but again I can agree with a possibly rating.

For the rest I don't think there should be problems since the calcs were accepted.

Same thing with the Speed thing. The 4.2% feat was made extremely casually if I remember correctly, so thinking that the characters now are much faster than that is believable, but again I can agree with a possibly rating.
Yeah it was casual
Sirin wasn’t exerting herself and just chucking meteors like she was throwing snowballs
Imo it’s kind of objective that characters should be able to upscale to 5% of C (Because the difference is so small and multiple versions of characters scale above it)

But if I get outvoted and people say it should only be possibly I would accept that.

also kiana should be 5-C with sword only not her entire physical.
I mean you’ve got a point kind of since she didn’t absorb those cores into her body but rather had them on her blade
Like what God keys do and why they don’t scale to the users physicals (Unless it’s displayed they do like with Kevin)

I disagree with the whole "only with blade" thing. If that were true, it would only affect the blade, she herself would not get a brand new battlesuit. Not to mention that she is still linked with the cores and what not, they're just projected into reality (which even Welt and Sirin could do)

As Vietthai said we should wait to see more details in onward chapters, Cuz I guess she was just temporaily borrowed from them nor permanently

I'm return guys......, so re-watching animated short and her gameplay spoiler, we can safely scale her to Void Core + Flame Core as she did use void power and flame power in gameplay, this is also backed up by the video that she herself can use flame in animated short, but Reason power and Sentience power she need "astral projection" of Hua and Bronya beside her, possibly need their help to use their power, also the "infinity sword" thing is more of a metaphor, representative of power of friendship for emotional purpose than.....well something literal. So we can have a solid rating of Void + Flame, Void + Flame + Reason + Sentience rating should be Possibly until more information is reveal =.=

But again i'm still disagree......until my waifu profile exist 0.0

Bit of a tangent, but do all Honkai characters have High 1-C hax? I've been meaning to make matches with some of the characters but I don't know which ones don't have High 1-C stuff.

Bit of a tangent, but do all Honkai characters have High 1-C hax? I've been meaning to make matches with some of the characters but I don't know which ones don't have High 1-C stuff.
They have, but by themself no, Spartial hax is 11D though, other than that they need Sea of Quanta

I disagree with the whole "only with blade" thing. If that were true, it would only affect the blade, she herself would not get a brand new battlesuit. Not to mention that she is still linked with the cores and what not, they're just projected into reality (which even Welt and Sirin could do)
That is fair as well
As Vietthai said we should wait to see more details in onward chapters, Cuz I guess she was just temporaily borrowed from them nor permanently
Even if it is borrowed powers imo since she got so many abilities for that time it’s worth being indexed
Even if The Herrscher of Flamescion from now on will probably just have the Void and Flame core.
I'm return guys......, so re-watching animated short and her gameplay spoiler, we can safely scale her to Void Core + Flame Core as she did use void power and flame power in gameplay, this is also backed up by the video that she herself can use flame in animated short, but Reason power and Sentience power she need "astral projection" of Hua and Bronya beside her, possibly need their help to use their power, also the "infinity sword" thing is more of a metaphor, representative of power of friendship for emotional purpose than.....well something literal. So we can have a solid rating of Void + Flame, Void + Flame + Reason + Sentience rating should be Possibly until more information is reveal =.=

But again i'm still disagree......until my waifu profile exist 0.0
So are you suggesting something like
High 6-A+ (18.12 Exatons) (Void + Flame) possibly 5-C (31 Exatons)
I can take that

Even if it is borrowed powers imo since she got so many abilities for that time it’s worth being indexed
Even if The Herrscher of Flamescion from now on will probably just have the Void and Flame core.

So are you suggesting something like
High 6-A+ (18.12 Exatons) (Void + Flame) possibly 5-C (31 Exatons)
I can take that
1. The problem about borrowed is, can she use them by herself, or need help from real owner, so this part should be leave there for another time
2. Yes

So we use "possibly 5-C" for Herrscher of Flamescion Kiana?

Regarding the Speed, instead, does everyone agree or it's better to use "possibly" there too?

It depends on which character you want to take. Some of them have High 1-C resistences and powerful offensive smurfs haxes, like Welt that is High 1-C even in AP with his haxes, but I think that if the opponent have many abilities there is still a possibility to have interesting debates.

What is purpose for Dea Anchora ? , She got a new calc or else ?
Found statements from the writers that clear up her power, iirc her bubble universe is a parallel universe and the armor she wears is the universe itself. So even outside of the bubble universe she'd still scale to being stupidly strong (i.e. at least universe level+, likely high complex multiverse level. or straight up high complex multiverse level given that we know for a fact that there's higher dimensions in her bubble universe)

Did she need to ignite those power like super seiyan ? , It hard to safe a current scaling if she wield those power without time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back