• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can the name of this page be changed to André (Rayman)? I originally named the page, but he is never really referred to by the title "André the Black Lum" in the games he appears in.
I renamed the page and edited the pages that linked to it.

Thank you to the staff members who are helping out continuously.

His profile picture first, as there are multiple renders for him and he's using pictures from other sources (and they already have separated profiles)

Then add a link to his new manga profile

And last the wording of his Vol 11 tab, as they are very confusing now

No changes in any tier
Okay. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Last edited:
I unlocked them. Tell me within the linked thread when you are done.

Sometimes the wiki is just faulty, but if you click the notification bell, and click "Mark as Read" on any notification, then you won't be able to get more notification from that thread. Not until you click it, and check the latest comment, at least.

That's what happened to me, at least.

I am requesting, https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-reios-stabilization-and-sennas-explosion.121339/post-3990573, be re-opened.

As the discussion rule states, "There should be no more further discussion on the topic as it has been discussed over many times now and the conclusion has been decided that much higher ratings such as Universal are too speculative and require too many assumptions at this time to be accurate, using the current information that we have."

The reason it was rejected in the past was due to unknown time frames and lack of supporting feats. However, we now have information on a time frame. Additionally, a calc was recently accepted and thus warrants discussion for use. Said new calc was a part of this thread. As there is new information to be processed, the thread is in no way a violation.

@Arc7Kuroi; there is no new material in your thread. You know that the topic was against the rules and you went ahead with the thread anyway without seeking permission as far as I can tell.

I see no good reason why the thread should be opened and staff members should be forced to go through yet another revision thread for the Bleach God Tiers which is a massively overdone topic by now.

@Arc7Kuroi; there is no new material in your thread. You know that the topic was against the rules and you went ahead with the thread anyway without seeking permission as far as I can tell.
That is factually incorrect.

I see no good reason why the thread should be opened and staff members should be forced to go through yet another revision thread for the Bleach God Tiers which is a massively overdone topic by now.
It's had 3 legit CRTs, it is not massively overdone.

However, that is irrelevant as my thread provides new information.

There were many reasons to make that discussion rule than just lack of supporting feats or lack of timeframe. The feat itself was quite ambiguous and was never universal in the first place. Please stop bringing up the same topics again and again every chance you get while picking up any significant detail that doesn't change much. Discussion rules are in place for a reason. Stop wasting time of the staff members who are willing to help out in Bleach.

I've been in some of the past Bleach threads and all you do is try to repeat the topics in order to upgrade the verse using the same arguments. This repetitive behavior is not appreciated and could lead to you getting topic banned from discussing Bleach altogether. That thread is not getting reopened.

I've been in some of the past Bleach threads and all you do is try to repeat the topics in order to upgrade the verse using the same arguments. This repetitive behavior is not appreciated and could lead to you getting topic banned from discussing Bleach altogether. That thread is not getting reopened.
Arc: Makes a 2nd Bleach God Tier thread using new arguments and info -> repetitive behavior
Damage: Opens a new Seireitei size thread every quarter year -> a-okay

There were many reasons to make that discussion rule than just lack of supporting feats or lack of timeframe. The feat itself was quite ambiguous and was never universal in the first place. Please stop bringing up the same topics again and again every chance you get while picking up any significant detail that doesn't change much. Discussion rules are in place for a reason. Stop wasting time of the staff members who are willing to help out in Bleach.
So much wrong with this, but the information I provide is new in the thread. None of y'all speak a lick of Japanese, I do, so don't lecture me on it not being new. The feat was never ambiguous, Senna's feat is so not ambiguous (unless you cannot interpret an on screen explosion).

New info doesn't violate discussion rules in place to prevent re-hash of old information. Don't lecture me on a series you barely know.

Back