• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayverse Optimus CRT. (I'm taking a break from making CRTs after this for a while.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So this is a really simple addition. Optimus should get Force Field Creation and 8-B+, Higher with Force Field for his Durability Rating since Megatron couldn't damage his Force Field without Weakening it with Cryo. Might also need Fusionism because he either fuses with his trailer or absorbs it and that's how he suddenly spawns in all his new weapons for the Boss Fight, including his Flight Tech.

Go to 18 seconds and watch until 40 seconds.

Also on the fusionism part, fusionism is only when he merges with another character. Like Gogeta or jetpower Optimus. The example you listed is just statistics amplification

Also on the fusionism part, fusionism is only when he merges with another character. Like Gogeta or jetpower Optimus. The example you listed is just statistics amplification
I mean the actual fusionism page on the wiki says "A character's ability to fuse anything together to create a new form. The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit."

But in here, Optimus really only brings out weapons onto himself. That's not quite fusionism.

Hmm thats fair. I'm fine if its not considered fusionism but if it isn't then absorption and stat amp could work instead. i just thought fusionism would work better at a glance.

I'd stat amp feels like the best option for this case. Fusionism is more for Jetpower Optimus. It's not absorption as Optimus would have to be absorbing a foreign object for it to be absorption

No, because that isn't an absorption feat at all. If we was taking random pieces of metal and then using it as armor, that could work, but it's not the case here

I'd stat amp feels like the best option for this case. Fusionism is more for Jetpower Optimus. It's not absorption as Optimus would have to be absorbing a foreign object for it to be absorption
I don't really care about the other power, I'm just saying he can suck the trailer into himself to just spawn his gear whenever he wants.

is the TF DOTM game canon? I did hear that the game takes place waaaaaaaay before the actual movie does.

Seems like a fine addition, I agree.

Also, a bit unrelated, but man this video just smacked me with a huge nostalgia wave of the 2007 PS2 transformers game. I should really go back and play that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back