• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still firmly stand by that Higher D has nothing to do with NEP2, and it shouldn't grant you the ability to affect them if u don't have feats.

Stepping aside my anger for that, I heard that u can affect them with a higher D type 2 concept, or higher.

I still firmly stand by that Higher D has nothing to do with NEP2, and it shouldn't grant you the ability to affect them if u don't have feats.

Stepping aside my anger for that, I heard that u can affect them with a higher D type 2 concept, or higher.
U are correct

Type 2 is something/someone that does not exist on any level even dimentionaly

Oblivion does not have a type for his NEP in his profile, and before someone says that, being a 1A Void has nothing to do with NEP2.

how would it translate into a match though? would they start out at baseline 3-C? They basically become the higher tier instantly (not within character of course)
If they're going against someone else who is 3-C, they start at 3-C and through whatever mechanics they have I think they're allowed to increase towards Low 2-C. If they're going against a Low 2-C, they just start at Low 2-C

I was scrolling through profiles and I thought could Sirin take a spot in strongest 7-Bs

I assume there would need to be a vs thread first
There would have to be vs threads, of course, go up the list of the Top 5.

She seems strong, but I know from just reading the profile that she isn't going to touch at least the number 1 spot, she might lose to 2 and 3 as well, I don't know those verses very well.

But you won't know until you try.

There would have to be vs threads, of course, go up the list of the Top 5.

She seems strong, but I know from just reading the profile that she isn't going to touch at least the number 1 spot, she might lose to 2 and 3 as well, I don't know those verses very well.

But you won't know until you try.
Ok but before I start any threads I need to ask
Is this some ascending thing where I have to make a match with 5th place she must win then have a thread with 4 and so on.

Ok but before I start any threads I need to ask
Is this some ascending thing where I have to make a match with 5th place she must win then have a thread with 4 and so on.
That the general consensus yeah, because the way the list works is that the ones higher up should be able to tango with those below them, or at least beat the majority of characters in the tier.

And since the top of the list is harder, you usually go bottom to up, but you could go the other way, if you want, I guess.

That the general consensus yeah, because the way the list works is that the ones higher up should be able to tango with those below them, or at least beat the majority of characters in the tier.

And since the top of the list is harder, you usually go bottom to up, but you could go the other way, if you want, I guess.
Ok I’ll probably go the ascending way then
Thx

Pretty sure she loses to the top 3 because of "lol passives", unless she has some really good resistances. Nocturne also apparently has some passive shit, though not sure about the validity of that, so take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I think he can get either second or first, as not only does he have an attack that could kill Hadou God Muzan, but he also has Passive High 1-A Invulnerability that defends against both normal attacks and Hax.

Just to give an idea as to how powerful Muzan/Second Heaven Hadou God is, WoG places him (at his full power, that is) stronger than the First Heaven/Mithra who in turn is stronger than the Gudou Gods of K3.

Nacht/Belial's Megiddo can kill Muzan and the source of the Hell his power originates from is also the manifestation of Muzan's Taikyoku Throne.

So basically if none of those characters are stronger than Muzan or has a source of power that doesn't exceed the Hell of Belial, they get Mergiddo'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back