• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Honkai Impact CRT: Special Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so this is a small CRT to Honkai Impact 3rd. So basically there are characters that have certain attacks that would let them step into the next tier and I'd like to just list them out here. The special attacks dont' scale to regular stats but rather like Noble Phantasams do in Fate: Grand Order, Fate: Stay Night, ect.

Benares: Small Country level (4.375 teratons), Country level (23.62 teratons) with Lightning Attacks, Country level+ (70 teratons) with Lightning Arrows
Crimson Impulse Mei: Small Country level (1 Teraton), Country Level with Amaterasu (11.5 Teratons)
Sakura Rondo Theresa: Small Country level+ (4.375 Teratons), Country level with Scorching Sakura Band (13.12 teratons)
Violet Executioner Theresa: Small Country level+ (4.375 Teratons), Country level with Iron Maiden (8.75 Teratons)
Shadow Knight Fu Hua: Small Country level+ (4.375 Teratons), Country level with different strikes, Country level in Burst
Stygain Nymph: Small Country level (1 Teraton), Country level with Cast by Saule and Caust by Veliona (10 Teratons and 25 Teratons)
Knight moonbeam Kiana and Sirin: Small Country level+ (4.375 Teratons), Country level+ with Gungnir Execution (65.625 Teratons)

These are the major ones, I will likely do another thread later to do it verse-wide where characters might get upgraded from Small Country level to Small Country level+, ect. but for now I'm just doing the major ones

So Benares using her lightning attacks can do 540% of her regular attack, boosting her from 4.375 teratons to 23.62, and her ultimate boosts her by 1600% making it 70 teratons which is Country level+

Crimson Impulse mei scales to 1 teratons and her Amaterasu Slash outputs 1150% of her regular attack power

Sakura Rondo Theresa scales to 4.375 and has an attack that does 300% of her regular Attack, which is a fire based explosion
Violet Executioner Theresa can summon an attack called Iron Maiden that does 200% of her attack

Knight Moonbeam's Gungnir Execution does 1500% of attack power

Shadow Knight Fu Hua has multiple types of strikes, such as punches and kicks, that do numerous percentages of a power boost that would put her at country level, but her ultimate (aka burst mode) does the most hence why it's seperate.

Stygain Nymph's ultimate attacks Cast by Saule and Cast by Veliona do these percentages of attack power: 1000% + 7x100% (Cast by Saule (the 7x100% is 7 slashes that do 100%)) and 500% + 2500% (Cast by Veliona) which is 2 strikes, one doing 500% and one doing 2500%

Last edited:
damn I gotta deal with 2 revisions at once now (Just kidding this one is chill)
Agree this is super simple
And often game verses without the mentioned strength of certain attacks that have in game multipliers can be used

damn I gotta deal with 2 revisions at once now (Just kidding this one is chill)
Agree this is super simple
And often game verses without the mentioned strength of certain attacks that have in game multipliers can be used
It's not like we haven't seen them use these attacks. Prime example is Seele when she used her Cast by Saule slash to destroy the eldrich blob thing when entering the Sea of Quanta. Not to mention that characters like phoenix hua do use their ultimate attacks canonically which do massive amounts of damage more than they can regularely output

apparently i will refrain from calling staff for a while, call many time for many Dragon Ball crts 0.0

I was asked to comment here, so I'll try to give my opinions, but know that I have zero knowledge on this verse.

Are those multipliers legit? We tend avoiding using in-game stats, boosts and such based on numerical values, as they often are used for game mechanics and aren't supported by lore, and often lead to inconsistency in power levels and such.

I read they canonically used those attacks and they dealt devastating damage, but it isn't enough to assume they had the exact strength you would get applying the in-game multiplier.

Though i re-read the entire OP, and i think i would have to agree with SamanPatou here, using game mechanic and numerical value based on skill to multiplier is not good, as they just exist for gameplay purpose. At best those a unqualifiable Damage Boost or Statistic Amplification

I personally think such multipliers are fine so long as they aren’t generally nonsensical or don’t throw the scaling out of wack

For example like everytime gungnir lands it basically one shot kills people (Rip Welt clone arm)
Or Shadow Knight Fu Hua one shotting a Low 6-B+ with her burst mode is pretty consistent with the multiplier in game

Although if it still isn’t recommended to use such multipliers I guess we can always just use Higher ratings and just say they’re much stronger than their normal attacks.

I personally think such multipliers are fine so long as they aren’t generally nonsensical or don’t throw the scaling out of wack

For example like everytime gungnir lands it basically one shot kills people (Rip Welt clone arm)
Or Shadow Knight Fu Hua one shotting a Low 6-B+ with her burst mode is pretty consistent with the multiplier in game

Although if it still isn’t recommended to use such multipliers I guess we can always just use Higher ratings and just say they’re much stronger than their normal attacks.
It fall under damage boost or stats amp though, it is the same as Dragon Ball Heroes game, they have massive amount of skill that have damage and stats like this but numerical value of the game will be discard when the ability is translated into vsbw system, those thing is just damage boost and stats amp in general

It fall under damage boost or stats amp though, it is the same as Dragon Ball Heroes game, they have massive amount of skill that have damage and stats like this but numerical value of the game will be discard when the ability is translated into vsbw system, those thing is just damage boost and stats amp in general
Genshin impact in game multiplier downgrade incoming
But alright if that is supposed to be the all around standard then fine

I think that we can use "higher with...", using as justification both the in game statistics and the scenes in which they use it in the story.

For example, we can do like this:

Knight moonbeam Kiana: Small Country level+, higher with Gungnir Execution (almost one-shotted Welt's Clone).

I think that we can use "higher with...", using as justification both the in game statistics and the scenes in which they use it in the story.

For example, we can do like this:

Knight moonbeam Kiana: Small Country level+, higher with Gungnir Execution (almost one-shotted Welt's Clone).
Seems fine with me

It does not seem like this revision was ever properly accepted by our staff members.

Huh I thought we would just need staff input and we’d be good
Since the Multipliers weren’t used we basically just noted special moves that weren’t listed on pages prior (With Higher ratings) and they currently adjust no tiers because of that.

But this is understandable I can wait for staff to respond again and say if that is ok
Before this can close

Can't give an in depth answer due yo my lack of knowledge on the verse but the "higher" suggestion in the comments works for me.

So there is nothing left to do here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back