• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keysword Mini Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Purification (Type 1 and 2)

The Keysword has the ability to purify others and cleanse/free them of Dark Energies, Possession and Corruption

As seen when Trunks uses the the Keysword to expel the Power of Darkness from a Brainwashed Chronoa

2. Resistance to Absorption

The Keysword can resist the effects of Space-Time Absorption

As when when Mechikabura absorbed Trunks, Chronoa, Old Kai, Toko Toki along with all of History and Goku and company were not affected by having the Keysword with them

3. Resistance to Gravity Manipulation

The Keysword can resist immeasurable gravitational force

As shown when Mechikabura unleashed his Black Hole which had the gravitational force to consume all of History and despite that Keysword was never affected nor absorbed as revealed later on that it protected Goku and Company

4. Dimensional Travel

The Keysword is capable of travelling across Universes/Dimensions to it's wielder

As seen when the Keysword travels through Dimensions to fight along side it's wielder

5. True Flight

The Keysword has displayed the ability to be in a constant state of flight
As seen here, here and here

6. Energy Projection

The Keysword can project energy

As seen here, when it projects energy, wraps itself in it and charges into it's opponent

7. Energy Absorption and Probability Manipulation

The Keysword is capable of absorbing an opponents energy and manipulating the probability of the opponents' attacks whenever it strikes them

As seen here

8. Aura

The Keysword has it's own Aura

As seen here and it can be enhanced as well

9. Incorporeal/Intangible, Non Physical Interaction and Duplication

The Keysword has the capability to:

Become pure Energy and Duplicate itself, also it would be capable of interacting with non-physical objects as well especially given it's nature and it's infusion of God Ki

10. Chain Manipulation

The Keysword has the ability to create Holy Chains similarly to Demigra

As seen here and here

Extra 11. Immeasurable Lifting Strength

The Keysword is capable of producing Holy Chains
Which are capable of restraining Mechikabura who had absorbed all of History

Last edited:
I completely agree with this Ctr!
I wonder, when mechikabura got caught in the chain, did he broke out of it and dud he uses one of his abilities while he is warped in the chains?

I completely agree with this Ctr!
I wonder, when mechikabura got caught in the chain, did he broke out of it and dud he uses one of his abilities while he is warped in the chains?
Nope
Once the chained grabbed him he was pretty much done
He was also being power nulled as well so...

The Keysword has the ability to purify others and cleanse/free them of Dark Energies, Possession and Corruption
Well this should be both Purification type 1 and 2, as cleanse Possession is Type 1
The Keysword can resist immeasurable gravitational force
Not sure about this, but again Black Hole did have gravitational force =.=

The rest i agree, but let wait for Domino

1) Yes
2 and 3) Hmm. I guess it must have resisted it.
4) I guess.
5) Yes
6) Yes
7) Yes
8) Suppose so yeah.
9) Not convinced for NPI (quite speculative, and the Keysword isn't infused with God Ki so I don't know what that's about), the other stuff is fine.
10) Yes
11) No evidence that the chains work the same way - different continuities and all. (The chains in the manga are all Demigra's, none from the Keysword - Demigra does the exact same thing when he seals Fu)

i remember the sword created the chain to restrain Mechi so i think 11 is fine, NPI is also fine, it can interact with Mechi dark enegy

i remember the sword created the chain to restrain Mechi so i think 11 is fine, NPI is also fine, it can interact with Mechi dark enegy
I checked, it's all Demigra. The only time it could have been Trunks was when he performed the Time Labyrinth - but besides the fact that we don't see any of the chains coming from him, we see Demigra do the exact same thing when he performs the technique.

I checked, it's all Demigra. The only time it could have been Trunks was when he performed the Time Labyrinth - but besides the fact that we don't see any of the chains coming from him, we see Demigra do the exact same thing when he performs the technique
Manga vague as hell, so well look like Demigra should have Immeasurable Lifting Strength for his Chain Manipulation, but again Demigra did chain him 1 time and next time when Trunks slash him with Keysword we don't see the chain anymore, and i the chain return the in next panel when Trunks perform the Time Labyrinth, not only that but also the chain angle look way different than when Demigra chain Mechi

So it could be both Demigra chain and Keysword chain, and also Keysword can create it own chain and it is powered by also Demigra himself, so i think it is fine

What Dominodalek has accepted is probably fine.

9) Not convinced for NPI (quite speculative, and the Keysword isn't infused with God Ki so I don't know what that's about), the other stuff is fine.
Well the Keysword was made by a God, also regardless of it has God ki or not it would still have NPI given the idea that Intangible/Incorporeal objects can interact with another
11) No evidence that the chains work the same way - different continuities and all. (The chains in the manga are all Demigra's, none from the Keysword - Demigra does the exact same thing when he seals Fu)
Well technically
The chains are apart of the Keyswords sealing and it is used to restrain Mechikabura so regardless of if it can be utilized the same way like Mechi's, it would still have Immeasurable lifting strength as it could still bind Mechi regardless

Well the Keysword was made by a God, also regardless of it has God ki or not it would still have NPI given the idea that Intangible/Incorporeal objects can interact with another
I'll bring up that the Full Power Keysword was also charged with the "Power fo a God" when it was used to seal Mechi so God Ki should be fine

Well technically
The chains are apart of the Keyswords sealing and it is used to restrain Mechikabura so regardless of if it can be utilized the same way like Mechi's, it would still have Immeasurable lifting strength as it could still bind Mechi regardless
The chains have Immeasurable lifting strength, but they aren't the Keysword's chains. Maybe you could use it to upgrade Demigra, but the Keysword shouldn't be affected.

(Somehow I mistook that post for yours, my apologies.)
Manga vague as hell, so well look like Demigra should have Immeasurable Lifting Strength for his Chain Manipulation, but again Demigra did chain him 1 time and next time when Trunks slash him with Keysword we don't see the chain anymore, and i the chain return the in next panel when Trunks perform the Time Labyrinth, not only that but also the chain angle look way different than when Demigra chain Mechi

So it could be both Demigra chain and Keysword chain, and also Keysword can create it own chain and it is powered by also Demigra himself, so i think it is fine
Again, Demigra does the exact same thing later on. We initially see the chains all coming from Demigra's staff, and then suddenly they're coming from all directions when the sealing starts.

It's all Demigra, the Keysword isn't creating any of the chains.

Again, Demigra does the exact same thing later on. We initially see the chains all coming from Demigra's staff, and then suddenly they're coming from all directions when the sealing starts.

But again the Keysword also created and powered from his power, it is enough for a Possibly rating

Dominodalek:

What are the conclusions here so far?

Hold on Domino
I got something I want you to take a look at

Counter-point - the same chains (with the same "shiny aesthetic") are created by Demigra later on, so no it does not prove that the chains emerged from the Keysword.

(Also the only chain we see the Keysword create is the one securing Trunks's grip, it is far smaller and never used offensively)

so like since it goes to its user on its own so standard equipment?
Keyswords travelling on their own isn't a standard thing - in the two instances we have of them doing so, they were being sent in by someone else. Usually they have to be brought with you, which is why they're Optional Equipment for everyone but Trunks (given his unique situation, and even he quickly ditches it).

Counter-point - the same chains (with the same "shiny aesthetic") are created by Demigra later on, so no it does not prove that the chains emerged from the Keysword.
Honestly I blame the manga paneling
It makes it iffy to discern what exactly Demigra is going in the moment the seal activates since it looks like he's just standing there with Chronoa looking on, especially when we know that Demigra utilizes his staff to use the chains

I mean it's possible he was doing it given he was doing so before, but since his body isn't in full view during the sealing it's really kinda iffy to tell what he's doing

Since we are talking about the Light Chains here, we should consider giving Immeasurable Lifting Strength to Demigra via these chains atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back