• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sosuke VS Zeref Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I threw you a crt for this and you seriously didn't look at it? I threw you a scan for mind renewal.

Probably the reason it was taken was because they knew it was destroyed, but we didn't see a panel about it so it was probably given.

(It's probably even higher)

Anyway, prove to me that ks is passive and only affects 5 emotions and nothing else except the organs.
From the moment Kyouka Suigetsu spreads to the area, everyone in that area is passively affected. However, it depends on the aizen what kind of hypnosis he will use.

Dude, I threw you a crt for this and you seriously didn't look at it? I threw you a scan for mind renewal.

Probably the reason it was taken was because they knew it was destroyed, but we didn't see a panel about it so it was probably given.

(It's probably even higher)
Make a CRT and make the Mid Godly rating solid if you really think they removed it. Untill then I'm not buying it
Anyway, prove to me that ks is passive and only affects 5 emotions and nothing else except the organs.
Already accepted that Aizen KS affected Yhwach future sight. You are just ignoring what profile already listed
"willful ignorance" or "ignoring the evidence." It occurs when someone intentionally disregards or ignores relevant evidence or proof, usually to maintain their existing beliefs or opinions.

Can you tell me why it won't make a difference? What difference does it make if Zeref manipulates his 5 organs? I think I said and proved above that Zeref has resistance to all of them.

You're doing nlf right now.

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).
In absolute hypnosis, the actions Aizen desires occur. Think of it like his world.

Make a CRT and make the Mid Godly rating solid if you really think they removed it. Untill then I'm not buying it
Already accepted that Aizen KS affected Yhwach future sight. You are just ignoring what profile already listed
I don't care whether you take it or not, it will be used in the war, even if possibly.

So is this passive? I asked you to prove that it's passive and you threw this at me, seriously you call this passive lol

I don't care whether you take it or not, it will be used in the war, even if possibly.
So I will take it as buden of proof and argument from incredulity.
So is this passive? I asked you to prove that it's passive and you threw this at me, seriously you call this passive lol
Again you are committing the same fallacy where I already gave the proof as Profile.

Okay, I'm telling you that ks is a mental thing that won't work in Zeref.
Dude, they are both different types of minds, and as I said, manipulating the 5 sense organs, even if it has resistance to the mind, it has no resistance to the 5 sense organs, it activates all kinds of kyoka suigetsu.

Dude, they are both different types of minds, and as I said, manipulating the 5 sense organs, even if it has resistance to the mind, it has no resistance to the 5 sense organs, it activates all kinds of kyoka suigetsu.
Dude, he actually said that ☠ Zeref has resistance to everything spiritual, mental and physical.

I'm tired of telling you this, but you're still making the same mistake

Why are these aizen fans like this?

It doesn't say anything about passive, are you kidding me?
Why TF that has anything to do with passive?
  1. The moment the fight starts his KS would be activated. It's his in character fighting style.
  2. Stop the strawman. It's passive or not it's irrelevant
  3. My argument is the moment match starts Zeref gets puts under KS and he would believe he activated Neo eclipse and gets killed or sealed without even knowing anything.

From the moment Kyouka Suigetsu spreads to the area, everyone in that area is passively affected. However, it depends on the aizen what kind of hypnosis he will use.
The fact that you can even choose this delays it from working passively anyway lol.

please stop contradicting yourself.

It doesn't say anything about passive, are you kidding me?
Almighy has the power to see unlimited futures passively from the moment it is activated. And Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu completely counteracts Almighty, which is his passive vision. A passive power can be overcome by a passive power. From the moment Kyouka Suigetsu spreads to the area, everyone in that area is passively affected. However, it depends on the aizen what kind of hypnosis he will use.

From the moment Kyouka Suigetsu spreads to the area, everyone in that area is passively affected. However, it depends on the aizen what kind of hypnosis he will

In his description of Kyouka Suigetsu's abilities, Aizen uses phrases such as "manipulating the perception of reality" and "creating illusions". This requires active intervention rather than passive influence, so in short, this is not passive hax.

Additionally, in the Bleach universe, Zanpakuto's are a reflection of their owners' souls. Kyouka Suigetsu's manipulative ability can be considered an extension of Aizen's own trickery and cunning. Being a passive ability does not fit with Aizen's character.
Zanpakuto's abilities usually develop gradually and grow stronger with the mastery of their wielder. Aizen's skilful use of Kyouka Suigetsu shows that it does not have a passive effect

In his description of Kyouka Suigetsu's abilities, Aizen uses phrases such as "manipulating the perception of reality" and "creating illusions". This requires active intervention rather than passive influence, so in short, this is not passive hax.

Additionally, in the Bleach universe, Zanpakuto's are a reflection of their owners' souls. Kyouka Suigetsu's manipulative ability can be considered an extension of Aizen's own trickery and cunning. Being a passive ability does not fit with Aizen's character.
Zanpakuto's abilities usually develop gradually and grow stronger with the mastery of their wielder. Aizen's skilful use of Kyouka Suigetsu shows that it does not have a passive effect

I'm talking about passive influence anyway. It is obvious that Zeref cannot do anything after being affected.

Why TF that has anything to do with passive?
  1. The moment the fight starts his KS would be activated. It's his in character fighting style.
  2. Stop the strawman. It's passive or not it's irrelevant
  3. My argument is the moment match starts Zeref gets puts under KS and he would believe he activated Neo eclipse and gets killed or sealed without even knowing anything.
1. I say it is not passive because they said it was passive above.
2. it is not passive anyway
3. Zeref can never be sealed or killed, I have proved this many times above, but you don't understand because you don't know how to listen.
4. The war will be like this, Zeref will activate the neo eclipse and then this timeline will be reset and the war will end before there is no aizen left. Even if there was a sc passive time rewind loop, zeref could still use the neo eclipse and it would still reset this universe.

Zeref solos bleach 😒

3. Zeref can never be sealed or killed, I have proved this many times above, but you don't understand because you don't know how to listen.
4. The war will be like this, Zeref will activate the neo eclipse and then this timeline will be reset and the war will end before there is no aizen left. Even if there was a sc passive time rewind loop, zeref could still use the neo eclipse and it would still reset this universe.

Zeref solos bleach 😒
I take it you are intentionally joking at this point.
  1. Strawman argument
  2. Another strawman
  3. Argument from incredulity
  4. Argument from Ignorance

I'm talking about passive influence anyway. It is obvious that Zeref cannot do anything after being affected.
The guy didn't know what the rewind time was.

I proved above that it won't work on zeref and you still continue, zeref will definitely resist mind mp and other things. It is in zeref's profile.

Zeref solos bleach 😒
My friend Kyoka stated above that Aizen was resilient before the Suigetsu topic was brought up.🤔

I take it you are intentionally joking at this point.
  1. Strawman argument
  2. Another strawman
  3. Argument from incredulity
  4. Argument from Ignorance

18. The Fallacy Fallacy

This is when people assume that because their opponent has committed a logical fallacy, their argument must therefore be wrong.

dude I argued that it is not passive and you say you said the same thing, so ks is not a passive hax nothing will touch it passively, zerefin has mind manip resistor in his profile this means that he can resist and aizen will not affect ks

dude I argued that it is not passive and you say you said the same thing, so ks is not a passive hax nothing will touch it passively, zerefin has mind manip resistor in his profile this means that he can resist and aizen will not affect ks
Being able to resist regular mind hax doesn't mean you can resist mind manipulation that messes with fate/future sight of Yhwach.

The time reset incident about Aizen gaining resistance with Hogyoku was explained above and no answer was given + Kyoka Suigetsuya has no evidence of resistance, all you said is that he has resistance to the mind, this is not enough evidence.

I looked at Zeref's profile, but I couldn't see anything about mind manip resistance. Can you send me proof that it is (I'm not saying there is no mind manip resistance in Zeref)

Shit guys I told y'all to stop unnecessary cooking

When Aizen affects Almighty's vision, he states in his conversation with Ichigo that he has already released the KS. Even if the KS is broken, its effect is not broken. This is not related to Zanpakto.This is an indication that the spreading effect is now out of Aizen's control, but yes, Aizen chooses the illusions himself. But this is not against being passive KS Because the passive effect of KS is the moment it spreads to the battlefield

So yes, Zeref will passively fall under the influence of KS, then Aizen will completely manipulate his perception (I remember that the OP already equalized the speeds).

The time reset incident about Aizen gaining resistance with Hogyoku was explained above and no answer was given + Kyoka Suigetsuya has no evidence of resistance, all you said is that he has resistance to the mind, this is not enough evidence.
Show me where it was not answered, I definitely answered in a speech against time, what we mean is not that zeref rewinds aizen's time, but "ZEREF RESETS THE TIMELINE OF THE ENTIRE BLEACH UNIVERSE" we say this, do not distort what I say

I told you about Zeref's resistance to everything physical and spiritual, and you didn't answer me.

Shit guys I told you to stop unnecessary baking

When Aizen affects Almighty's vision, he states in his conversation with Ichigo that he has already released the KS. Even if the KS is broken, its effect is not broken. This is not related to Zanpakto.This is an indication that the spreading effect is now out of Aizen's control, but yes, Aizen chooses the illusions himself. But this is not against being passive KS Because the passive effect of KS is the moment it spreads to the battlefield

So yes, Zeref will passively fall under the influence of KS, then Aizen will completely manipulate his perception (I remember that the OP already equalized the speeds).
Dude, I don't care about this discussion, it's just that Poyraz is talking about my person and toxicizing me, it was annoying.

valeska bu senden bilgiliydi dimi la :D

Shit guys I told y'all to stop unnecessary baking

my guy is cooking 🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳

For Zeref, by the way, I am still of the opinion that the effects of ks will not work, Zeref can activate the neo eclipse again by rewinding time back to itself and win.

this CRT will get complicated. It's best to stay neutral, two characters are in conflict.
No I'll shut up in a bit, probably this versus thread will end with aizen winning.

I think Zeref will win and my reasons for voting for Zeref:
For Zeref, by the way, I am still of the opinion that the effects of ks will not work, Zeref can activate the neo eclipse again by rewinding time back to itself and win.

While Zeref is under the influence of the damn KS, I doubt he will rewind time and reset the entire Bleach universe.
He can free himself from the influence of Zeref ks by rewinding time. And when he rewinds time, he can reset the universe. (It can also reset timeline when rewinding.)

Man, how many times do I have to say that Aizen's resistance to neo eclipse was proven 1-2 pages ago + Kyoka Suigetsu, you said it was your idea, I already respect your opinion but I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back