• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel against Son goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, as I told you my friend, if I wank as much as you say, why don't you debunk me in a way that I can't answer?

I think it's a compliment to me and an insult to yourself. Because if I can go this far even though I don't wank, then I'm a very good wanker right?

Anyway, let me explain it to you properly. Yes, I called you disabled because you can read the parts that are needed there.

but if you say I can't read it, you could at least google it and copy it from there and then translate it and look at it

(I tried to see if it copies, it does).

As I said, if none of them existed, you could look at the fandom. anyway, I already explained the same kind of atom part with itachi.

itachi's genjustus can't be used because they say chakra and others are not the same.

but in vsb such inverse things became available in corssverse I guess you don't know about it "burkiqwe"

zeref can be used to absorb atoms, absorb atoms, etc. something like not the same kind of atom cannot be used.

by the way you misunderstood what I said "also, did you just say that there is no such word as "limited" in vsb?" i said absorption is not limited in zeref character's profile, i think you have too low iq to even understand that.

and as a result zeref can easily defeat goku. there can't be a conversation like it's not the same kind of atom because such inverse things can be used. example itachi and how is it not valid? Is it not valid for mavis to absorb infinite magic power?

You're repeating yourself again and I'm starting to get frustrated. I respond to your arguments but you take them out of context and spam me non-stop.

You look really funny.

You still call me blind for not being able to read an impossible to read photo.

Anyway, your analogy with itachi is just plain stupid. Not surprising for an idiot who once scaled the fairy tail universe from the masada universe.

Itachi has nothing to do with this. The point here is that Zeref can absorb ethernano particles and you attribute it to the atoms of the Goku. No, that's not how it works. As Gin said, combat is not applicable and you can't prove it. Just because it affects Ethernano atoms doesn't mean it has to affect every atom. Also, in the profile of the Zeref, the absorption of the Zeref does not affect atoms. Why are you defending information that is not in the profile in the vs thread. This is not content revision, man.

I don't think you know anything about anything. You're linking the situation about a hax in Naruto to the absorption of the Zeref 😄.

You didn't specify that you were talking about Zeref's profile, you directly said that there is no such concept in vs battles wiki. The problem here is not my IQ but your inability to express yourself.

Also, what's the relevance of the hax of the dice not being limited? Do you think every absorption in vs battles wiki has the same function. Are you stupid or what? Just because the absorption of the Zeref can't affect the sky doesn't make it a limited absorption.

I wish i have seen this before, this thread is kinda sad, the Goku side is sad

Anyway, Goku wincon is not really "Call Zeno or Mafuba".

Punching should work. I don't remember now if Zeref can be knock down uncoscious, but he probally can't, so punching him so he go to sleep would't work, but Goku could also Punch Zeref so hard he goes flying up to space, basically bfr him and winning like that. He could do this also with a Kamehameha sending him to space.

And even with speed equal, Goku can use Super Saiyans transformations to increase his speed, and speedblitz Zeref.

I am making a statement for the last time
There is no evidence that Zeref's dark magic is always active, and Zeref must experience emotional complexity for it to be active.
Greater Instinctive Action, Greater Analytical Comprehension, 2 layer extrasensory perception Goku has these abilities.Goku can attack and finish the job before Zeref can experience this emotional complexity (goku is in mui form, his body works independently of his mind) +As for the Goku zeno button thing, most people stupidly say: goku can't summon zeno because goku is a good person, he wouldn't do such a thing, what you are saying is ridiculous. When Goku fought Zamasu he pressed the Zeno button without any hesitation, Goku presses the Zeno button, Zeno comes and destroys the whole plane, so there's a void, there's no proof that Zeref will live in the void, the moment he resurrects he will die again because he's in the void.
That's why I want to say Goku wins.

Greater Analytical Comprehension
What is that?
Goku can attack and finish the job before Zeref can experience this emotional complexity
Not really, since speed is equal.
Goku could do it if he transform trought.
(goku is in mui form, his body works independently of his mind)
He start in base form, not in Mui.
+As for the Goku zeno button thing, most people stupidly say: goku can't summon zeno because goku is a good person, he wouldn't do such a thing, what you are saying is ridiculous. When Goku fought Zamasu he pressed the Zeno button without any hesitation, Goku presses the Zeno button, Zeno comes and destroys the whole plane, so there's a void, there's no proof that Zeref will live in the void, the moment he resurrects he will die again because he's in the void.
That's why I want to say Goku wins.
Ok:
1- Goku would die too if Zeno destroy the timeline.
2- The reason for Goku not using the Zeno button is because he preffer to fight people before resorting for someone help
3- In the Zamasu arc, the situation as so drastic that there's nothing he could do to defeat Zamasu, so he decide to call Zeno because Goku can't do anything. This situation really not the same.

3- In the Zamasu arc, the situation as so drastic that there's nothing he could do to defeat Zamasu, so he decide to call Zeno because Goku can't do anything. This situation really not the same.
In addition, Goku never even intended to call for Zeno. He was just looking for a Senzu Bean so he could fight Zamasu at full power and accidentally pulled out the Zeno button

I mean, he would have to get stronger after training with Vegeta and Broly after the tournament.

And the page says he is stronger than before.
That's relative to his past base and Super Saiyan Blue forms, as in the anime, he's never used UI Sign or MUI after the ToP

That's relative to his past base and Super Saiyan Blue forms, as in the anime, he's never used UI Sign or MUI after the ToP
Dude, did you really talk about these 9 pages?

Anyway. I have a few questions for Zeref

"It is a Black Art that allows Zeref to produce a dark matter that kills any living thing it touches. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around him. However, when Zeref forgets the value of and no longer cares about human life, he can fully control this Magic, and become the ruthless, cold-hearted Zeref spoken of in legend."

can zeref control the manipulation of death in this fight or not?

"Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body)"

They have indicated that the ability with a range of 100 kilometers is the ability to control the space between time, so can you show that the manipulation of death also has this kind of range?

Aldoron's body
Type 4 (Global): Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².

Aldoron is large type 4

Type 4 (Global): Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².

Aldoron is large type 4
This is still not an adequate answer because it is talking about the spread of Ankhseram black magic, They told me that the death manipulation will be active at the beginning of the fight, but I didn't see in the character profile that this ability is always active, so it seems like it will need some time to activate or be able to work.

"It is a Black Art that allows Zeref to produce a dark matter that kills any living thing it touches. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around him. However, when Zeref forgets the value of and no longer cares about human life, he can fully control this Magic, and become the ruthless, cold-hearted Zeref spoken of in legend."

can zeref control the manipulation of death in this fight or not?
So basically, Zeref is fighting to kill here, which means he's forgotten the value of human life. Ordinarily, when he values human life, his magic goes out of control like what was being said before. However, when he forgets the value of human life, he's able to completely control his Death Hax. So I'd say in this fight, he is able to control it.
"Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body)"

They have indicated that the ability with a range of 100 kilometers is the ability to control the space between time, so can you show that the manipulation of death also has this kind of range?
His Death Hax was going to wither away at Aldoron completely, killing him. Aldoron has been calculated to be hundreds of kilometers long in several calcs, like this one (Aldoron is actually bigger than this nowadays because of an updated location size)

So basically, Zeref is fighting to kill here, which means he's forgotten the value of human life. Ordinarily, when he values human life, his magic goes out of control like what was being said before. However, when he forgets the value of human life, he's able to completely control his Death Hax. So I'd say in this fight, he is able to control it.
I'm not sure about this as it's not stated if he fights to kill or not, but in any case since this ability is a controllable ability by him won't he need a time to control it?
His Death Hax was going to wither away at Aldoron completely, killing him. Aldoron has been calculated to be hundreds of kilometers long in several calcs, like this one (Aldoron is actually bigger than this nowadays because of an updated location size)
but this ability is said to spread.

Last edited:
This is still not an adequate answer because it is talking about the spread of Ankhseram black magic, They told me that the death manipulation will be active at the beginning of the fight, but I didn't see in the character profile that this ability is always active, so it seems like it will need some time to activate or be able to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back