• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Zeref Dragneel (19-10-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by genjutsu won't work against space-time magic? Zeref himself isn't a 4d being so why he shouldn't be affected?
I guess he thinks his magic will protect him or something but Iirc, his magic isn't even 4D, the only thing that makes Zeref 4D and Low 2-C is Neo Eclipse

it says on the profile its passive tho
...🗿 Luckily Itachi doesn't have the AP to disintegrate Zeref. And even if he could, he wouldn't do it because he has tremendous intelligence and foresight.
EDIT:
I checked this again;
Immortality (Type 8. As long as he possesses Time Magic from the Space Between Time, Zeref can passively rewind time to revive himself if his body is destroyed)
alr, this won't work against Itachi.

By the way, if I remember correctly, in about 3 hours, it will be 24 hours after we reach 7 votes. So can we apply this to the profile?

why tho
why cant time rewind when zeref gets hit with genjutsu
Because when Zeref's body is disintegrated, his Immortality passively rewinds time, a feature of Immortality type 8. Zeref cannot do this at will, nor has he ever been able to passively rewind time while in battle. He won't be able to either when Itachi's genjutsu manipulates his mind

Because when Zeref's body is disintegrated, his Immortality passively rewinds time, a feature of Immortality type 8. Zeref cannot do this at will, nor has he ever been able to passively rewind time while in battle. He won't be able to either when Itachi's genjutsu manipulates his mind
u are acting as if Zeref can ONLY rewind time if his body is destroyed
there is no proof that zeref's time rewind only works if his body is destroyed

It is stated in the profile that Zeref did this. Apart from that, there is nothing about FH Zeref passively turning back time in any way.

Not what he is saying . He is saying the only time zeref rewind is passive is if his body is destroyed.
At any other time to use the rewind he has to activate it. Since he would be on genjustu immediately the match starts and genjustu doesn't kill him then his passive time rewind cannot work. The only way for him to use it is to activate it normally himself via thought I guess. So he is not going to be able to activate any ability if his mind is being controlled by itachi

Itachi: That Ankhseram.. How much lethal power you have with this?

Zeref: Enough to cause your death your death.

Itachi
: My death, huh..? Well then, make it happen.
While in genjutsu, Zeref kills Itachi, but in reality he is a loser.
71600389df00e1efa9671e86362f1080.jpg

Solo king clears.

Last edited:
Also, if I have to add, Zeref cannot use this offensively. As stated in the profile, he can rewind the moment he dies. You should stop calling it "passive", it has nothing to do with passive anyway. If it were a passive hax, you wouldn't be arguing with others that you could choose and use it even now.
You don't stop giving the same answers all the time. As Clover mentioned, this doesn't only work when he dies. Zeref didn't know that his body would disappear, but he knew that he would rewind time.Because this is his ability, that's why he calmly waited for his first attack against Natsu because he rewinded time. And although I have explained it 5-6 times before, Zeref will be aware of genjutsu thanks to analytical prediction, information analysis and SBA rules, so he can use it offensively, it is quite simple.We also base it on profiles. And in the profile it is stated that this is passive. If you are very insistent, open a CRT and remove it.
Okay, I just want you to provide evidence regarding this, can Zeref analyze his enemies only in big battles like Mavis, can he be aware of his opponent's strength in a battle?
Zeref already gets the analytical prediction thanks to Mavis 🤷🏻‍♂️You'd better go and take a look.

It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge."
Zeref already has analytical prediction and information analysis, and thanks to this rule in SBA, he is aware of genjutsu. In short, since Zeref is aware of genjutsu, he will adjust his attacks accordingly.

You don't stop giving the same answers all the time. As Clover mentioned, this doesn't only work when he dies. Zeref didn't know that his body would disappear, but he knew that he would rewind time.Because this is his ability, that's why he calmly waited for his first attack against Natsu because he rewinded time. And although I have explained it 5-6 times before, Zeref will be aware of genjutsu thanks to analytical prediction, information analysis and SBA rules, so he can use it offensively, it is quite simple.We also base it on profiles. And in the profile it is stated that this is passive. If you are very insistent, open a CRT and remove it.

Zeref already gets the analytical prediction thanks to Mavis 🤷🏻‍♂️You'd better go and take a look.
Genjutsu doesn't kill or destroy, itachi can genjutsuya him with just his fingers. Zeref's escape doesn't change anything.

You're confusing precog with analytic Prediction. Analytic prediction helps you predict people's moves while precog helps you see the future. The former doesn't help you know your opponents abilities. Even if it did it is still useless. Itachi has faced lots of people with analytic Prediction and they failed to do anything against his genjustu.
Kakashi is a perfect example. He had analytic Prediction, he also had full knowledge of itachi genjustu and he still fell under it.
Danzo had countless sharingan. Had so much analytic Prediction and yet fell under sasuke genjustu even while sasuke genjustu was directly stated weaker than itachi's

Zeref already has analytical prediction and information analysis, and thanks to this rule in SBA, he is aware of genjutsu. In short, since Zeref is aware of genjutsu, he will adjust his attacks accordingly.
None of then have prep time. Meaning that in a speed equalized match with sharingan giving itachi much higher reaction time you're trying to convince me that zeref would use information analysis to know mind manipulation is coming, then analytic Prediction to evade it and he will do all this in less than the time it would require itachi to cast genjustu, same person who's starting move is mind manipulation and has higher reactions than zeref? Help me make that make sense

Genjutsu doesn't kill or destroy, itachi can genjutsuya him with just his fingers. Zeref's escape doesn't change anything.
What I am arguing for is that Zeref can use the ability to rewind time even without dying. Where did I argue that genjutsu kills?

You're confusing precog with analytic Prediction. Analytic prediction helps you predict people's moves while precog helps you see the future. The former doesn't help you know your opponents abilities. Even if it did it is still useless. Itachi has faced lots of people with analytic Prediction and they failed to do anything against his genjustu.
Kakashi is a perfect example. He had analytic Prediction, he also had full knowledge of itachi genjustu and he still fell under it.
Danzo had countless sharingan. Had so much analytic Prediction and yet fell under sasuke genjustu even while sasuke genjustu was directly stated weaker than itachi's
Since your claims are more logical than other users, I will answer this when I get home. It's not something I can answer briefly right now.

The example you gave is completely irrelevant. Zeref does not use this anywhere for offensive purposes, he just knows its ability. Also, the reason why they call Zeref's hax passive is immortality, I don't need to open CRT here, this time rewind ability of Zeref works in case of his immortality and you better stop twisting this statement.
Zeref already gets the analytical prediction
thanks to Mavis 🤷🏻‍♂️You'd better go and take a look.
aka "I don't know anything about this"
I just wanted you to explain. Zeref how does he get the analytical prediction? Does his intuition work as well as Itachi? If you can't answer that you're leaving nothing but confusion and more pages here

Last edited:
The example you gave is completely irrelevant. Zeref does not use this anywhere for offensive purposes, he just knows its ability. Also, the reason why they call Zeref's hax passive is immortality, I don't need to open CRT here, this time rewind ability of Zeref works in case of his immortality and you better stop twisting this statement.

aka "I don't know anything about this"

I just wanted you to explain. Zeref how does he get the analytical prediction? Does his intuition work as well as Itachi? If you can't answer that you're leaving nothing but confusion and more pages here
+ Itachi was already able to use Genjutsu on characters with analytical prediction, so it's pointless to argue that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back