• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sosuke VS Zeref Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
1048732694126788720.webp

Bro actually said that.

Honestly, it doesn't matter because Aizen won't really die unless Zeref can effect/destroy hogyoku that provides his type 8 immo.

Aizen is not superior in destroying, Aizen is 3-C while Zeref is Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse
I bet if you read Zeref's profile you'd know this is useless
The effects of Aizen's reiatsu were layered in vsbw (I think it was 5 or thereabouts) the resistances you offered are useless against Aizen and as I said RC=/= soul mp What I mean is that it has many effects. Crushing the soul, crushing the body, fear manipulation and paralysis induction Zeref cannot resist them and Zeref's only AP is l2c with E.d He is still physically weaker than Aizen and cannot resist his body being crushed

fr and he can never end zeref's immortality unless he destroys space between time (sbt is not something that can be destroyed)
So Aizen doesn't have a shred of chance, Aizen can try to destroy Zeref's soul and he keeps coming back, Zeref can simply rewind the time where Aizen and the stone didn't even exist yet or simply make Aizen never have her

Mavis tells Kana very clearly that she must erase and destroy her own soul in order to regenerate and awaken. After telling her that the soul/spirit was completely destroyed, Mavis was able to revive her soul/spirit and come back to life without any problems. We know that Mavis' Thought Projection Body is only her spirit/soul and for all intents and purposes is a ghost. Spirits and physical bodies are interconnected in Fairy Tail, which is no more powerful. When Acnologia's soul was completely destroyed, her physical body was also completely destroyed because they were both connected. The same would have been true for Mavis, but since her body is immortal, it would not have been destroyed when her soul was destroyed, so why did this happen? We also know that Zeref tried every way to kill himself for 400 years. He could have learned about body dismemberment from the R System, the Ars Spell, the Corpse Dragon Slayer Spell and more. Zeref also knows that Existence Erasure cannot kill him. So it is strongly supported that Mavis and Zeref can regenerate by having their bodies and souls' actually higher because remember the statement that none of the demons can kill zeref.

For the scale in Vsb, you can look at the regenerator in zeref's basic switch and see

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zeref_Dragneel

I copied and pasted what's written in Zeref's profile, but you're sending the same info again. I checked your scans, and none of them mention anything about regenerating the mind. Why are you repeating the same thing listed in the profile instead of providing scans for mind destruction spells in the verse? I understand the logic behind Zeref's possible mid Godly regeneration, but I'm asking for scans where he tried to kill himself by destroying his mind, not just his soul and physical body.

I copied and pasted what's written in Zeref's profile, but you're sending the same info again. I checked your scans, and none of them mention anything about regenerating the mind. Why are you repeating the same thing listed in the profile instead of providing scans for mind destruction spells in the verse? I understand the logic behind Zeref's possible mid Godly regeneration, but I'm asking for scans where he tried to kill himself by destroying his mind, not just his soul and physical body.
Zeref tried all sorts of things to kill himself for 400 years, and if you want a scan I can throw it out if you want, let alone Zeref's mind. He was able to come back directly without his whole body and soul and mind.

AND? It's still useless against Zeref's immortality.
Dude, having resistance means he won't die, but moral pressure will continue to maintain its continuity, zeref will be wiped out and defeated, which fits the winning conditions of vsb. And the reason why he doesn't kill is not because of Zeref's resistance (he can't resist because the soul crush is layered), but because Zeref is mid-godly

Zeref tried all sorts of things to kill himself for 400 years, and if you want a scan I can throw it out if you want, let alone Zeref's mind. He was able to come back directly without his whole body and soul and mind.
Send the scans we can see if his mind got destroyed or not later with whatever you provides.

Dude, having resistance means he won't die, but moral pressure will continue to maintain its continuity, zeref will be wiped out and defeated, which fits the winning conditions of vsb. And the reason why he doesn't kill is not because of Zeref's resistance (he can't resist because the soul crush is layered), but because Zeref is mid-godly
I'm just giving an example, and even if there was an infinitely layered sc, yes, he still couldn't kill zeref.
Clear...

I am waiting for proof that sc can negate conceptual immo8 (answer: no)

This does not guarantee him immunity, he can still be affected by space-time.
I didn't state that he was immune anyway.

If he has time manipulation, Aizen is already resisting it in the first place, you don't need any immunity for that. Immunity is the highest degree of resistance and means that he will not be affected until the highest level of the species to which he is immune. Aizen doesn't have it but this is not needed for a simple time manipulation

If he has time manipulation, Aizen is already resisting it in the first place, you don't need any immunity for that. Immunity is the highest degree of resistance and means that he will not be affected until the highest level of the species to which he is immune. But this is not needed for a simple time manipulation
Neo eclipse is not a simple time manipulation.

If he has time manipulation, Aizen is already resisting it in the first place, you don't need any immunity for that. Immunity is the highest degree of resistance and means that he will not be affected until the highest level of the species to which he is immune. But this is not needed for a simple time manipulation
Anyway, it's just a weak resistance to space-time manipulation, not like Zeref.

Looks like incon to me.

Neither side can kill each other, Aizen only has the upper hand over Zeref thanks to soul crush.
Aizen has sealing Kidos and a seperate dimension to seal Zeref off where even Espadas who can travel from one realm to another realm can't get out. That should give Aizen a Wincon even if he can't kill Zeref.

So Aizen doesn't have a shred of chance, Aizen can try to destroy Zeref's soul and he keeps coming back, Zeref can simply rewind the time where Aizen and the stone didn't even exist yet or simply make Aizen never have her
Actually, no he can't. Hougyouku's RW works according to Aizen's wishes and desires. And at the same time, this feature of Hougyouku can affect the whole world and has the already accepted l2c Range. This means the past, present and future of a universe. So no, Zeref can't defeat Aizen with this.

Reality Warping and Mind Reading (The true power of the Hogyoku is to make the owners desires come true. The Hogyoku is an orb with a mind of it's own and is capable of reading the hearts of those around it. It is capable of granting Aizen whatever he desires, so long as it is within his abilities[49])

Universal, possibly Universal+ to Interdimensional with the Hogyoku (The Hogyoku can affect the entire world through its ability to fulfill the desires of people[124])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back