• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sosuke VS Zeref Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having resistance to death manipulation doesn't mean anything. Mavis also had resistance to death manipulation but Zeref killed her with death manipulation.
Dude, you're still responding, so now that we're down to voting, I'll respond one last time. He has resistance to death manipulation, but even if he doesn't, he can resist with immo 8 and hogyoku, and if he perceives it as a threat, his reactive evolution can come into play. That's enough, the rest is up to the votes. Good day

Dude, you're still responding, so now that we're down to voting, I'll respond one last time. He has resistance to death manipulation, but even if he doesn't, he can resist with immo 8 and hogyoku, and if he perceives it as a threat, his reactive evolution can come into play. That's enough, the rest is up to the votes. Good day
If what you say is true, I think Aizen wins, I don't know what else he can win with.

Aizen wins.

Resetting the cosmology will be ineffective since the Soul King passively maintains it. The Hogyoku can transform someone into the Soul King, and Aizen possesses the necessary range to sustain it.

I don't understand why some believe Aizen's time manipulation resistance is weak. He defeated Kototsu, who controlled layers of time in the Dangai, and Kisuke, who is on par with Aizen in intelligence, also manipulated time in the Dangai.

Can Zeref even survive Ittō Kasō?

Caja Negacion, considering the Bleach cosmology, should trap Zeref in a space-time outside of the Garganta. Even Ulquiorra couldn't escape with Descorrer. So, it's a game over for Zeref.

Voting Aizen FRA. As long as Aizen has the Hogyoku, I don't think there's a way for Zeref to put him down.

Do you have evidence that mavis has resistance to death manipulation? I'm asking because I didn't see it in mavis's profile.
It says this on Mavis' profile:
Death Manipulation (Mavis is normally completely unaffected by Zeref's Ankhseram Black Magic, albeit when Zeref is deeply in love with her and does not want her to die, she does get effected)
I believe zenix is right about what he said tho. Zeref's death magic did in fact kill Mavis. At least, that's what I've read on Zeref's profile.

Yeah but this death Manipulation is not a problem for Aizen, Aizen can come back even if his soul body mind is completely destroyed by Ichigo thanks to the hogyoku, and the hogyoku is something that can keep Aizen alive even if he is separated from his body, he cannot kill Aizen without completely destroying the hogyoku

Yeah but this death Manipulation is not a problem for Aizen, Aizen can come back even if his soul body mind is completely destroyed by Ichigo thanks to the hogyoku, and the hogyoku is something that can keep Aizen alive even if he is separated from his body, he cannot kill Aizen without completely destroying the hogyoku
I think everyone knows this already, I just wanted some proof of Mavis's death manipulation resistance.

Aizen put yhwach under KS who was Manipulating infinite futures with precognition. So Zeref needs a feats on that level to resists the affects otherwise Zeref would believe he created a new timeline in his mind and gets sealed or Killed (No scans for Regenerating mind so aizen stomps here).
He was under KS prior

You made it sound like he put him under it after his Almighty was active.

Anyway incon
Still irrelevant. My point was that Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu can affect all the future visions of Yhwach. We have a direct statement supporting this. Additionally, Yhwach's Almighty has a powernull on the level of CM type 2, yet it couldn't nullify Aizen's mind hax. Zeref needs resistance to mind manipulation on that level. If anyone claims Zeref won't get affected, that's my point.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you lol. I was just answering Nightmare's question.

bro aizen stomps
fist bro gets stomped by love train and now aizen
Speaking of which, I saw some new users voted for Zeref during his matchup with Love Train and here it's happening again. I wonder what's up with that?

Last edited:
Still irrelevant. My point was that Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu can affect all the future visions of Yhwach. We have a direct statement supporting this. Additionally, Yhwach's Almighty has a powernull on the level of CM type 2, yet it couldn't nullify Aizen's mind hax. Zeref needs resistance to mind manipulation on that level. If anyone claims Zeref won't get affected, that's my point.
Its extremely relevant

bleach-5377511-48737b1157a9bfbeaa649ae13b714689.jpg

This panel is saying if he sees your power (future) he can negate it. But since he was put under it prior, it's exploiting a weakness of the Almighty. Because if it's based on what he sees, he never saw it because he never knew he was under KS. So there was no future where Yhwach saw himself under KS. So if Yhwach wasn't put under it prior KS wouldn't do anything. If anything this is just a feat for how impressive it is for KS to always remain active. It's relevant in the fight probably but you're kinda overwanking it by noting the Almighty's weakness. It's just the perfect loophole and not just Ks is just that broken

Last edited:
This panel is saying if he sees your power (future) he can negate it. But since he was put under it prior, it's exploiting a weakness of the Almighty. Because if it's based on what he sees, he never saw it because he never knew he was under KS. So there was no future where Yhwach saw himself under KS. So if Yhwach wasn't put under it prior KS wouldn't do anything. If anything this is just a feat for how impressive it is for KS to always remain active. It's relevant in the fight probably but you're kinda overwaking it by noting the Almighty's weakness
In fact, Yhwach must have seen KS, Yhwach actually understood everything when he saw Zangetsu especially in the last moments

The future he saw in his dream (the future in which Yhwach was killed by the zangetsu), he thought it was a dream from the beginning and said so in his last moments, Almighty sees all possible futures passively, so Almighty also saw this future in which Yhwach died, but Yhwach thought it was a dream

In short he must have seen Aizen using his KS in this present future because Almighty, according to Yhwach's explanation does not show a single moment, but shows all possible futures from the beginning, so yes, this is definitely an achievement of KS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back