• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: Ichigo was heartbroken, depressed, shocked, and lastly should I say surprised? Yeah all of the following negative emotions when he discovered that his cousin/lover Uryu betrayed him by joining the dark force Wandenreich under Yhwach's legion. Knowing that he will be fighting against both the Emperor and the Crown Prince, he is forced to make a decision by teaming up with his former primal nemesis Aizen. Aizen promised to work alongside Ichigo, that is if only Ichigo promised to go out on a date with him afterwards to celebrate their victory together.

Notice: To test the theory of this thread I made in VS Battles Wiki Forum, Aizen has Enrakyoten as his zanpakuto with all zanpakuto in Bleach verse copied.

Quincy-Hollow-Shinigami Hybrid Fusion Form Ichigo Kurosaki (Skull-Clad Form) & Zanpakuto-Hogyoku Fusion Form Sosuke Aizen (Beyond Bankai)​

No Caption Provided
vs.

Spirit Weapon Version 5 Antithesis Blut Quincy: Vollstandig Uryu Ishida & Post-Power Absorption Sternritter's Schrifts Blut Beyond Bankai Yhwach​

No Caption Provided

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the tag-team battle begin!

I'm all for using Brave Souls versions of the characters, but I feel like without Vs Wiki profiles it can be hard to have everyone here on the same page for a debate.

I'm all for using Brave Souls versions of the characters, but I feel like without Vs Wiki profiles it can be hard to have everyone here on the same page for a debate.
I agree with you, if Dragon Ball characters can get game profiles, so should the Bleach characters.

I don't play the game myself, but knowing what little I do about it, the alternate realms and versions of existing characters would give it a ton of potential here.

Either way, going through with this for fun and using what I know of each character from their Vs Wiki pages, it seems like Ichigo and Aizen are at the disadvantage.

If Yhwach has all optional Schrifts then that means he has the Vanishing Point. I don't think Ichigo or Aizen can interact with AE1 or NEP.

Even if they could, since Aizen has every Zanpakuto for this, for the sake of argument I'll say the only way to keep Yhwach down is Zanka no Tachi's EE.
But then something something Almighty.

So yeah as far as I can tell this is a stomp where Ichigo and Uryu are probably not as relevant as they should be.

Uryu can deal with Ichigo just fine, but he definitely has no answer to all of Aizen's bullshit with Zanpakuto like Zanka no Tachi, Kyoka Suigetsu and Katen Kyokotsu available, plus the Hogyoku.

Ichigo can definitely deal a serious blow to Yhwach if Aizen uses KS like in the manga (barring his inability to interact), but without Uryu using the Still Silver Arrow to power null he could just keep reviving himself anyway. Plus since this is Quincy Ichigo it's gonna take one Auscwälen to GG for Yhwach. Then he can just give Ichigo's powers to Uryu and make it much harder for Aizen.

Either way, going through with this for fun and using what I know of each character from their Vs Wiki pages, it seems like Ichigo and Aizen are at the disadvantage.

If Yhwach has all optional Schrifts then that means he has the Vanishing Point. I don't think Ichigo or Aizen can interact with AE1 or NEP.

Even if they could, since Aizen has every Zanpakuto for this, for the sake of argument I'll say the only way to keep Yhwach down is Zanka no Tachi's EE.
But then something something Almighty.

So yeah as far as I can tell this is a stomp where Ichigo and Uryu are probably not as relevant as they should be.

Uryu can deal with Ichigo just fine, but he definitely has no answer to all of Aizen's bullshit with Zanpakuto like Zanka no Tachi, Kyoka Suigetsu and Katen Kyokotsu available, plus the Hogyoku.

Ichigo can definitely deal a serious blow to Yhwach if Aizen uses KS like in the manga (barring his inability to interact), but without Uryu using the Still Silver Arrow to power null he could just keep reviving himself anyway. Plus since this is Quincy Ichigo it's gonna take one Auscwälen to GG for Yhwach. Then he can just give Ichigo's powers to Uryu and make it much harder for Aizen.
Question, since both Ichigo and Aizen has Hollow powers, shouldn't a single influence from them be a lethal poison towards Uryu and Yhwach due to them being Quincies?

Question, since both Ichigo and Aizen has Hollow powers, shouldn't a single influence from them be a lethal poison towards Uryu and Yhwach due to them being Quincies?
Yhwach could absorb Ichigo's Hollow powers without being poisoned, so at least he's good. Uryu has also fought plenty of Hollows, but any damage he takes should be able to be reversed onto his opponents.

Yhwach could absorb Ichigo's Hollow powers without being poisoned, so at least he's good. Uryu has also fought plenty of Hollows, but any damage he takes should be able to be reversed onto his opponents.
Well that gets rid of Team One's elemental advantage.

This is gonna have to be moved to Fun and Games, because it’s using forms that don't exist on the wiki and cannot be added to the profiles.

What are Aizen's capabilities in that particular form? He should be above Monster Aizen at the very least, but not sure by how much?

How do Aizen or Ichigo get passed the Almighty even now? Kyoka could trick it once but the moment Yhwach becomes aware he’s in KS he’d power null it like in the manga

Back