• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sosuke VS Zeref Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen is unable to finish, able to fall in Zeref's presence with death manipulation and Zeref can use TS to stop Aizen's movements and seal
Aizen has resistance to sealing and are you really sure you can kill him with death manipulation?

If he's resistant to death manipulation, just prove it
image0.jpg

zeref was able to kill mavis who was resistant to death manipulation with death manipulation, unless you have something like nd1, you can't challenge zeref in death manip aizen

and what am I supposed to make of what you threw away?
If you don't understand anything from what I explained, you can look at the Soul Physiology category.

I have no idea what is being discussed here, but is there a feat that Zeref basically started with the death manipulation in the first place?

I mean... From the moment any battle starts, is Zeref's first attack always death manipulation? If not, look at which attacks they started with first. Death manip wouldn't be the first thing to be discussed here

Also, is Zeref able to kill beings with type 8 immo with death manipulation in any way?

Dude, I think you don't even understand what I'm saying.. What I mean is that Zeref cannot exceed immortality 8 with his death manipulation who can affect mavis.
I'm not arguing against it, you said "aizen is immune to zeref's death manipulation because it has resistance to death manipulation" and I explained that this is wrong, if we look at it that way, zeref already has conceptual immo8 and mid godly regen and things like passive time rewind.

the important things in this battle will be wc because both characters will have difficulty killing each other

I have no idea what is being discussed here, but is there a feat that Zeref basically started with the death manipulation in the first place?

I mean... From the moment any battle starts, is Zeref's first attack always death manipulation? If not, look at which attacks they started with first. Death manip wouldn't be the first thing to be discussed here

Also, is Zeref able to kill beings with type 8 immo with death manipulation in any way?
he is definitely can't kill.

I didn't say anything about killing aizen with death manipulation, they were talking about it with luffy and I wrote an article about it, I know that immo8>deathmanip

In a little while, if the discussion touches on other topics and I am here, I will probably defend zeref's passives

mhh

Okay, I looked, but it won't change anything. Even Mavis, who was resistant to death manipulation, was killed by Zeref with death manipulation.
1 If I remember correctly, didn't Mavis die with Zeref in the anime?
2 Even if Zeref kills Mavis, could it be that Mavis has no resistance to death manipulation? He may have gained this resistance later.
3 He Cannot defeat Aizen's immortality. If you try to equate Mavis with Aizen's immortality, it would be ridiculous and illogical because it is obvious that Mavis cannot resist since Mavis's immortality is Type 4 and Aizen's is Type 8.

If he can't kill, it doesn't make much difference that he has conceptual type 8 immo, but as I said, since Zeref's first attack is not always death manip, death manip is not the first thing to discuss here

dude, that's what I'm saying, but you're arguing against it so you won't listen. aizen can't kill zeref either.
buddy, I haven't even said anything about the area you are discussing yet. All I'm saying is that Zeref cannot kill Aizen with death manipulation.

Zeref literally any being that gets in front of him dies passively according to the anime

I didn't say anything about killing aizen with death manipulation, they were talking about it with luffy and I wrote an article about it, I know that immo8>deathmanip

In a little while, if the discussion touches on other topics and I am here, I will probably defend zeref's passives
I didn't claim that, no.

Man, I guess you misunderstood me, I was trying to say that the first thing to defend here is not death manip in the first place. (unless he's first attack is always death manip)

1 If I remember correctly, didn't Mavis die with Zeref in the anime?
2 Even if Zeref kills Mavis, could it be that Mavis has no resistance to death manipulation? He may have gained this resistance later.
3 He Cannot defeat Aizen's immortality. If you try to equate Mavis with Aizen's immortality, it would be ridiculous and illogical because it is obvious that Mavis cannot resist since Mavis's immortality is Type 4 and Aizen's is Type 8.
1- absolutely not, zeref killed Mavis, what you are saying is that Mavis died more than once when they were going to be reincarnated.
2-We are talking about the Vsb profile and since Mavis has anksheram, bluis becomes an outlier from life and death and therefore gains resistance, at the same time immortality and zeref kills her with his own death manipulation (Mavis already had resistance to death manipulation at that time)
3-This doesn't change anything man. and the main immo thing there is not that it is 4, Mavis' immo4 is garbage anyway zeref mid godly and immo1-2-3 negation there immo4 does not have what it has.

1- absolutely not, zeref killed Mavis, what you are saying is that Mavis died more than once when they were going to be reincarnated.
2-We are talking about the Vsb profile and since Mavis has anksheram, bluis becomes an outlier from life and death and therefore gains resistance, at the same time immortality and zeref kills her with his own death manipulation (Mavis already had resistance to death manipulation at that time)
3-This doesn't change anything man. and the main immo thing there is not that it is 4, Mavis' immo4 is garbage anyway zeref mid godly and immo1-2-3 negation there immo4 does not have what it has.
We're arguing in vain right now. First of all, you accept that Zeref cannot kill Aizen with death manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back