• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Zeref Dragneel (19-10-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Zeref has analytical prediction, he will already know Itachi's attack and will make his attack accordingly. There is no need for his body to be destroyed.Zeref already knew that time would rewind or wind, so when Natsu made his first attack on him, he was not afraid at all or even reacted.
What are you talking about about Natsu? Did Zeref have hax like this in his first fight with Natsu?
None of what you mentioned is Zeref's starting move, and the analytical prediction is the same with Itachi.
For more
Your only answer is "Does it have infinite power output" or "Read the FAQ" I couldn't find any other answers.
bruh I debunked literally everything you said, we shouldn't go off topic by going on too long.

It doesn't need to be a starting move, thanks to analytical prediction, he will adjust his first attack accordingly.If Itachi also has analytical prediction, it means that they both counter each other's abilities. It would make more sense if we started talking about other abilities
"initial move doesn't matter" well this is getting a little scary. I don't know how Zeref's analytical prediction works, but his ability to rewind time is definitely not his starting move and Iirc, he can't use it to his heart's content.

Where did I talk about their first fight? I'm talking about his first attack on Zeref in Fairy Heart form.
alr, what does this change? Natsu is already superior to Zeref in terms of speed and AP, I don't remember if he allowed it, but what does this change? Knowing how to rewind time does not mean he can use it as he wants.

"initial move doesn't matter" well this is getting a little scary. I don't know how Zeref's analytical prediction works, but his ability to rewind time is definitely not his starting move and Iirc, he can't use it to his heart's content.
I think they're trying to say that even if it isn't his usual starting move it's gonna be his starting move because of his Analytical prediction(idk much about ft so i may be misunderstanding what they're trying to say)

I think they're trying to say that even if it isn't his usual starting move it's gonna be his starting move because of his Analytical prediction(idk much about ft so i may be misunderstanding what they're trying to say)
I don't know if such a thing is possible in VS threads, but Zeref never used haxes like TS for offensive purposes. (Iirc, It says so on your profile too. He can only turn back time when he dies) Moreover, I wonder if he can choose this according to his own wishes.

Use your translation application properly. I never said "initial move doesn't matter" just the first attack I said it will be adjusted accordingly, so it can also stop time.

I don't know if such a thing is possible in VS threads, but Zeref never used haxes like TS for offensive purposes. (Iirc, It says so on your profile too. He can only turn back time when he dies) Moreover, I wonder if he can choose this according to his own wishes.
If it's ooc for him to use ts offensively then ig it's useless

alr, what does this change? Natsu is already superior to Zeref in terms of speed and AP, I don't remember if he allowed it, but what does this change? Knowing how to rewind time does not mean he can use it as he wants.
ok so you claimed that natsu is superior to zeref in terms of speed and AP. But despite this, Zeref waited where he was during that attack without hesitation, so he was aware of it. and he can use it himself because it is said that "he can passively rewind time"

Use your translation application properly.
I'm writing it without using translation, and you wrote it that way because it means what you said.
I don't remember using a phrase like "zerefte resets time"
I never said "initial move doesn't matter" just the first attack I said it will be adjusted accordingly, so it can also stop time.
Iirc, Zeref can't do this the way he wants and it's definitely not something like a starting move

Last edited:
This is the issue I am talking about, it is not difficult to understand that Zeref will set this as the first attack thanks to the analytical prediction. If this had been against his will, he wouldn't have been referred to as "he" in his profile."it" was used because it would be seen as something Fairy Heart did herself.

ok so you claimed that natsu is superior to zeref in terms of speed and AP. But despite this, Zeref waited where he was during that attack without hesitation, so he was aware of it. and he can use it himself because it is said that "he can passively rewind time"
Irrelevant, completely irrelevant. What does what you say have to do with being Passive? If you are trying to prove that Zeref did this even after death, look at the end of the FH Zeref vs Natsu section, you will find better evidence. (Still, it has nothing to do with being passive, but)

This is the issue I am talking about, it is not difficult to understand that Zeref will set this as the first attack thanks to the analytical prediction. If this had been against his will, he wouldn't have been referred to as "he" in his profile."it" was used because it would be seen as something Fairy Heart did herself.
Okay, prove to me that Zeref will do this for attack purposes. Can Zeref choose this as he wishes, etc. We also need evidence for these, but the priority is usage.

Irrelevant, completely irrelevant. What does what you say have to do with being Passive? If you are trying to prove that Zeref did this even after death, look at the end of the FH Zeref vs Natsu section, you will find better evidence. (Still, it has nothing to do with being passive, but)
Are you kidding me dude? It is already confirmed in the profile that it is passive, so we cannot reject it. What I meant there was in what capacity the action was done.That's why I put the adjective "he" in quotes

Okay, prove to me that Zeref will do this for attack purposes. Can Zeref choose this as he wishes, etc. We also need evidence for these, but the priority is usage.
Dude, why do you think I've been advocating analytic prediction from the very beginning? Zeref will see that Itachi will use genjutsu and in this way he will adjust many of his abilities accordingly.This includes one of the most important ones, rewinding time. Zeref is doing this himself or he is aware of it, Natsu's example is still valid because zeref had no doubts during the attack and is referred to as "he" in the profile

Are you kidding me dude? It is already confirmed in the profile that it is passive, so we cannot reject it. What I meant there was in what capacity the action was done.That's why I put the adjective "he" in quotes
What does it say on the profile? Yes, Zeref can only use TS when he's dead, But that doesn't make that hax passive

Dude, why do you think I've been advocating analytic prediction from the very beginning? Zeref will see that Itachi will use genjutsu and in this way he will adjust many of his abilities accordingly.This includes one of the most important ones, rewinding time. Zeref is doing this himself or he is aware of it, Natsu's example is still valid because zeref had no doubts during the attack and is referred to as "he" in the profile
Zeref's haxes like TS are not for offensive purposes. Also, Itachi has what you mentioned and also Zeref can't resist mindhax.

Dude, why do you think I've been advocating analytic prediction from the very beginning? Zeref will see that Itachi will use genjutsu and in this way he will adjust many of his abilities accordingly.
zeref would need to have "precognition" to know about genjutsu i don't think he will be able to predict a power he didn't even know existed(unless his analytical prediction has feats of predicting attacks he didn't even know existed)

Now has Zeref ever had a battle where he performed a feat of analytical prediction like Itachi? I think he did something like this against enemies in the Alaverez arc. But this is much different than Itachi's

Hi 2 questions, has Zeref been able to foresee an opponent’s abilities without knowing them before? And what Natsu example are you referring to?

zeref would need to have "precognition" to know about genjutsu i don't think he will be able to predict a power he didn't even know existed(unless his analytical prediction has feats of predicting attacks he didn't even know existed)
Through analytical prediction, Zeref will see that he is being manipulated by the genjutsu and act accordingly. Zeref also has information analysisWhen a cold-blooded and intelligent character like Zeref sees that he is under control in this way, he will of course make appropriate attacks.

Zeref's profile states that he rewinds time as PASSIVE, there is no other explanation, it is unquestionably passive.
But Itachi doesn't kill him, he can't physically harm him in any way.

Also Itachi can do genjutsu without even looking at his opponent, I don't know if there's much to argue about that. Itachi is superior in a first hit wins battle.

Itachi FRA

Zeref's haxes like TS are not for offensive purposes. Also, Itachi has what you mentioned and also Zeref can't resist mindhax.
Dude... I don't know how many times I will tell you this, but Zeref will foresee this attack thanks to analytical prediction and information analysis and will attack accordingly. As we know, Zeref is the smartest character in Fairy Tail and it is inevitable that he will see such a thing and attack accordingly. So, despite all this, why shouldn't he use these skills offensively?

2 questions, has Zeref been able to foresee an opponent’s abilities without knowing them before? And what Natsu example are you referring to?
Zeref gets this thanks to Mavis. Natsu's example is that Zeref does not take Natsu's attack seriously, relying on his power to rewind time.

But Itachi doesn't kill him, he can't physically harm him in any way.

Also Itachi can do genjutsu without even looking at his opponent, I don't know if there's much to argue about that. Itachi is superior in a first hit wins battle.

Itachi FRA
Can't Zeref predict this with analytical prediction and information analysis and make attacks in this direction? For example, rewinding time or stopping time.

So is there an actual example of him foreseeing someone’s abilities without ever seeing them fight though?
Capable of learning and memorizing the magic, strength, psychology, and movement patterns of everyone participating in the Grand Magic Games, despite not everyone participating in combat, or showing off the full capabilities of their magic. Was able to look at an entire battlefield and instantly came up with 49 counter strategies by analyzing based on how they act in battle.

This is where Mavis won the analytical prediction. The required scans are available in her profile.

Capable of learning and memorizing the magic, strength, psychology, and movement patterns of everyone participating in the Grand Magic Games, despite not everyone participating in combat, or showing off the full capabilities of their magic. Was able to look at an entire battlefield and instantly came up with 49 counter strategies by analyzing based on how they act in battle.

This is where Mavis won the analytical prediction. The required scans are available in her profile.
Ok but you’re saying his strategies are based on analyzing how they act in battle. This is the start of a battle

So more specifically, in a 1v1 fight, has he ever began by foreseeing what specific ability his opponent will most likely start with despite never seeing their abilities before?

Because the thing about Mavis is she memorized all those things. She didn’t foresee them

Yes, flame magic was used
Yeah so if Zeref only rewinds time to revive himself then it makes sense why he’d use it that way against Natsu. How is he using that if the attack isn’t meant to kill but to target his mind? Has he used it in this way before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back