• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sosuke VS Zeref Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, Yhwach must have seen KS, Yhwach actually understood everything when he saw Zangetsu especially in the last moments

The future he saw in his dream (the future in which Yhwach was killed by the zangetsu), he thought it was a dream from the beginning and said so in his last moments, Almighty sees all possible futures passively, so Almighty also saw this future in which Yhwach died, but Yhwach thought it was a dream

In short he must have seen Aizen using his KS in this present future because Almighty, according to Yhwach's explanation does not show a single moment, but shows all possible futures from the beginning, so yes, this is definitely an achievement of KS
Right but he's seeing what Aizen wants him to see. This "all futures" thing Aizen can just simply remove any of it that implies to Yhwach he is under KS. So he's technically not seeing everything. I see no evidence Yhwach knew he was under KS. So it's not some he can't negate KS, he can, if he knew he was under it. But y'all were implying even having someone who can negate powers was vulnerable to it but reality it's based on what he sees and Aizen can remove any indication the guy is under KS in all of them

If Yhwach passively negated the entire bleach verse he wouldn't have even been harmed or defeated.

I think incon or Aizen wins btw but only because soul crush shit not ks

Right but he's seeing what Aizen wants him to see. This "all futures" thing Aizen can just simply remove any of it that implies to Yhwach he is under KS. So he's technically not seeing everything. I see no evidence Yhwach knew he was under KS. So it's not some he can't negate KS, he can, if he knew he was under it. But y'all were implying even having someone who can negate powers was vulnerable to it but reality it's based on what he sees and Aizen can remove any indication the guy is under KS in all of them
When Yhwach broke Aizen's zanpakto he thought that the effects of the KS would be disrupted, but Aizen continued to show himself as Ichigo, this does not limit Yhwach's vision it only proves that Aizen's KS is highly functional, and yes Aizen had already spread the KS on the battlefield beforehand

Yhwach states this after his resurrection and neutralises Aizen, and we all know the rest

When Yhwach broke Aizen's zanpakto he thought that the effects of the KS would be disrupted,
I just reread it he never said or thought this. I think you're just referring to the fact he said KS but that's also just the name of his sword in general. This wouldn't really matter if he saw no future he was under it

but Aizen continued to show himself as Ichigo, this does not limit Yhwach's vision it only proves that Aizen's KS is highly functional, and yes Aizen had already spread the KS on the battlefield beforehand
It's only highly functional because it was used before the Almighty activation. If he tried to afterward it would get negated

Aizen FRA. Aizen uses Kurohitsugi to crush Zeref. Soul Crush, AP difference, Reactive Evolution etc.

Zeref already lost once to Aizen and to Zaraki.

My brother didn't know that it didn't really mean anything, the moment zeref activates the neo eclipse he will become the creator of that universe and will shape and rewrite it.
One Universe while Bleach has 4 space times.

What's stopping Aizen from willing the Hōgyoku to give him all of Zeref's abilities?
Having resistance to death manipulation doesn't mean anything. Mavis also had resistance to death manipulation but Zeref killed her with death manipulation.
Death Manipulation/Resistance are on different levels. Saying that resistance to Death Manipulation didn't stop Mavis from being killed is NLF. It's like saying he can kill those who might have resistance to Mistress Death Death Manipulation.

In fact, Yhwach must have seen KS, Yhwach actually understood everything when he saw Zangetsu especially in the last moments

The future he saw in his dream (the future in which Yhwach was killed by the zangetsu), he thought it was a dream from the beginning and said so in his last moments, Almighty sees all possible futures passively, so Almighty also saw this future in which Yhwach died, but Yhwach thought it was a dream

In short he must have seen Aizen using his KS in this present future because Almighty, according to Yhwach's explanation does not show a single moment, but shows all possible futures from the beginning, so yes, this is definitely an achievement of KS
I don't think it happened exactly like that, yhwach couldn't have seen ks in the future, the reason was that he was affected by this power in the future. Therefore, in order to see that he is affected by ks in the future, he must not be affected by ks in the future. He also can't see that Yhwach will be hit by the silver arrow shot by Ishida, which may be due to Jugram. However, I think that this is because he was shot with a silver arrow in the future, so he does not have almighty powers, and because he does not have any powers in the future, he cannot see the future.

I just reread it he never said or thought this. I think you're just referring to the fact he said KS but that's also just the name of his sword in general. This wouldn't really matter if he saw no future he was under it
IMG_20231222_142232.jpg
IMG_20231222_142255.jpg
IMG_20231222_142314.jpg

No, as you can see in the scans, Yhwach directly states that KS is corrupted, then he says that he has seen everything and that KS's power is no match for his power.

Yhwach also says that his perception was distorted after his conversation with Aizen in the anime and that it was about Aizen. So what I said is still valid, Aizen's power is no longer dependent on his Zanpakto

IMG_20231222_143008.jpg

AAlso, Aizen openly says that he spread KS before everyone arrived on the battlefield. He also states that Aizen KS also affects the vision of Almighty, who sees the future. And yes, this was not before Almighty activation. Yhwach also talked to Renji and Rukia about their fates before passing through the portal, and before that, And in his first battle with Ichigo, Almighty was always on

IMG_20231222_144635.jpg

And just a little reminder, Aizen stated that KS doesn't only work on Ichigo

Even if some of what you said is true, this does not mean that Zeref will not be affected by Kyoka Suigetsu and will reset the universe.

IMG_20231222_142232.jpg
IMG_20231222_142255.jpg
IMG_20231222_142314.jpg

No, as you can see in the scans, Yhwach directly states that KS is corrupted, then he says that he has seen everything and that KS's power is no match for his power.

Yhwach also says that his perception was distorted after his conversation with Aizen in the anime and that it was about Aizen. So what I said is still valid, Aizen's power is no longer dependent on his Zanpakto

IMG_20231222_143008.jpg

AAlso, Aizen openly says that he spread KS before everyone arrived on the battlefield. He also states that Aizen KS also affects the vision of Almighty, who sees the future. And yes, this was not before Almighty activation. Yhwach also talked to Renji and Rukia about their fates before passing through the portal, and before that, And in his first battle with Ichigo, Almighty was always on

IMG_20231222_144635.jpg

You beat me to it. Good work 👏. You saved my time. I was about to look for the scans 😔

I don't think it happened exactly like that, yhwach couldn't have seen ks in the future, the reason was that he was affected by this power in the future. Therefore, in order to see that he is affected by ks in the future, he must not be affected by ks in the future. He also can't see that Yhwach will be hit by the silver arrow shot by Ishida, which may be due to Jugram. However, I think that this is because he was shot with a silver arrow in the future, so he does not have almighty powers, and because he does not have any powers in the future, he cannot see the future.
Since Almighty is active, he shows Yhwach everything from now to the distant future, including the future in which he dies,He already sees this future that I mentioned in his dreams, and he must have seen it before the moment he died, that is, he sees KS as well. Yhwach only thinks that this future he sees is a dream, that's all

It's only highly functional because it was used before the Almighty activation. If he tried to afterward it would get negated
We have seen many times in the manga that even the endless futures that Yhwach sees passively from the moment he comes under the influence of KS are manipulated by Aizen's KS.

Since Almighty is active, he shows Yhwach everything from now to the distant future, including the future in which he dies,He already sees this future that I mentioned in his dreams, and he must have seen it before the moment he died, that is, he sees KS as well. Yhwach only thinks that this future he sees is a dream, that's all
No, there is the place where Yhwach mentions that he sees it as a dream, Ishida sends Ichigo and Orihime to kill Yhwach while he is sleeping after distracting Jugram, Jugram conveys this instruction to Yhwach and Yhwach wakes up, thinks it is a dream, then realizes that it is a reflection of a reality shown by Jugram. . In addition, he cannot use his ability to see the future because he is affected by the ks in the future. Therefore, in order to see the future in the past, he must not be affected by the ks in the future.

No, there is the place where Yhwach mentions that he sees it as a dream, Ishida sends Ichigo and Orihime to kill Yhwach while he is sleeping after distracting Jugram, Jugram conveys this instruction to Yhwach and Yhwach wakes up, thinks it is a dream, then realizes that it is a reflection of a reality shown by Jugram. . In addition, he cannot use his ability to see the future because he is affected by the ks in the future. Therefore, in order to see the future in the past, he must not be affected by the ks in the future.
No ? Where do you come up with such a thing? Almighty's powers and what you are describing are completely contradictory. Yhwach clearly understood everything before he died.He says there was always a future he saw with his own eyes, but notes that Jugram made it seem like a dream to him.So yes, Yhwach thought the future where he died was a dream all along
IMG_20231222_151115.jpg

And being affected by KS in the future shouldn't affect Almighty's power, simply because Almighty's job is to "change the future." If he saw that the future he saw was actually true, he would already take precautions.For example, in his battle with Ichigo, Yhwach simply saw that Ichigo's new power would be a threat to him in the future and shattered Ichigo's sword many times, leaving him to do the same thing to KS

IMG_20231222_142232.jpg
IMG_20231222_142255.jpg
IMG_20231222_142314.jpg

IMG_20231222_143008.jpg

IMG_20231222_144635.jpg

I actually don't think this changes anything since it's still based on what Yhwach sees and hes altering what he sees and I stated he doesn't passively depower the verse. This is still just an Almighty counter. The only way this has any relevance is if Yhwach passively rendered all abilities in bleach null and void the moment his Almighty activated which we see isn't the case

Last edited:
No ? Where do you come up with such a thing? Almighty's powers and what you are describing are completely contradictory. Yhwach clearly understood everything before he died.He says there was always a future he saw with his own eyes, but notes that Jugram made it seem like a dream to him.So yes, Yhwach thought the future where he died was a dream all along
IMG_20231222_151115.jpg

And being affected by KS in the future shouldn't affect Almighty's power, simply because Almighty's job is to "change the future." If he saw that the future he saw was actually true, he would already take precautions.For example, in his battle with Ichigo, Yhwach simply saw that Ichigo's new power would be a threat to him in the future and shattered Ichigo's sword many times, leaving him to do the same thing to KS

no no no, when yhwach, ichigo and orihime arrive, he sees himself killed by ichigo, but let's guess, who has almighty at the time? The answer is of course jugram. Since Yhwach doesn't have Almighty while he sleeps, he can't see himself being killed by Ichigo in the future, so how did he see himself being killed by Ichigo then? The answer is obviously jugram again. Jugram shows Yhwach a reflection of the future and Yhwach wakes up.

I actually don't think this changes anything since it's still based on what Yhwach sees and hes altering what he sees and I stated he doesn't passively depower the verse
Yes, what you just said doesn't really make any sense. The moment Yhwach activated Almighty in the fight with Ichibei, it nullified his powers.What does this have to do with nullifying the powers of the entire universe?

In his battles with Ichigo and Ichibei, he neutralized both of their powers. Please say something meaningful now.

IMG_20231222_151115.jpg

That's what I mean, bud. Since he doesn't see himself being affected by ks in the future, he doesn't do anything to change this future.

IMG_20231222_151115.jpg

I hope you don't see what I said as a counter argument for Aizen. No matter what I say, Zeref is affected by Aizen's KS.

That's what I mean, bud. Since he doesn't see himself being affected by ks in the future, he doesn't do anything to change this future.
I'm really angry rn, are you kidding me or are you serious, can you read what I wrote before?

When Yhwach saw the future from now to the distant time, he saw that he was under the influence of KS and should have changed it. What you say now does not prove anything

Yes, what you just said doesn't really make any sense. The moment Yhwach activated Almighty in the fight with Ichibei, it nullified his powers.What does this have to do with nullifying the powers of the entire universe?
The point is, if he sees all futures, he would passively nullify the entire bleach verse. He didn't. He said everything he sees becomes powerless, and he sees all futures. Meaning every ability in bleach should be passively nullified the moment he uses the Almighty. This is nlf, he didn't negate Aizen and KS overpowered more like it's not an instant passive negation. Since Aizen affects what he sees and it worked it more than likely means it's not a passive thing and it's more active

no no no, when yhwach, ichigo and orihime arrive, he sees himself killed by ichigo, but let's guess, who has almighty at the time? The answer is of course jugram. Since Yhwach doesn't have Almighty while he sleeps, he can't see himself being killed by Ichigo in the future, so how did he see himself being killed by Ichigo then? The answer is obviously jugram again. Jugram shows Yhwach a reflection of the future and Yhwach wakes up.
Dude, are you seriously not reading the evidence I posted 😭😭😭

While Yhwach is about to die, he explains this himself (specifically stating that he saw it with his own eyes). Whether Jugram is involved or not doesn't even affect this? This is the real future he sees and And Yhwach thought it was just a dream, simple as that

The point is, if he sees all futures, he would passively nullify the entire bleach verse. He didn't. He said everything he sees becomes powerless, and he sees all futures. Meaning every ability in bleach should be passively nullified the moment he uses the Almighty
This is not an anti argument against passive power null, what nonsense are you talking about right now, the powers that Yhwach faces in every fight are always ineffective against him (orihime, Ichigo,ichibei,renji Etc)
We are talking about vsb right now, if you are against this, then don't stop, open a CRT that will debunk it

Of course you can 🗣️

I'm really angry rn, are you kidding me or are you serious, can you read what I wrote before?

When Yhwach saw the future from now to the distant time, he saw that he was under the influence of KS and should have changed it. What you say now does not prove anything
In order to see that he is under the influence of ks, he must not be affected by ks in the future. Also, he never sees himself being affected by KS in the future . Just like Ishida's Silver Arrow example; Because of Ishida's arrow, he couldn't see the arrow blocking all his powers in the future because all his powers were already gone.The manga also never explains that he sees himself being affected by KS in the future. The only thing he says before he dies is that he thinks it's a dream Jugram showed him where Ichigo killed him.

This is not an anti argument against passive power null, what nonsense are you talking about right now, the powers that Yhwach faces in every fight are always ineffective against him (orihime, Ichigo,ichibei,renji Etc)
We are talking about vsb right now, if you are against this, then don't stop, open a CRT that will debunk it

Of course you can 🗣️
Orhime was literally blocking his attacks with her powers

Dude, are you seriously not reading the evidence I posted 😭😭😭

While Yhwach is about to die, he explains this himself (specifically stating that he saw it with his own eyes). Whether Jugram is involved or not doesn't even affect this? This is the real future he sees and And Yhwach thought it was just a dream, simple as that
Don't you understand what I'm saying, when Yhwach is sleeping, he doesn't have almighty. So someone else woke him up by showing him the reflection of the future and the person who did this is Jugram. Go and read it again.

Don't you understand what I'm saying, when Yhwach is sleeping, he doesn't have almighty. So someone else woke him up by showing him the reflection of the future and the person who did this is Jugram. Go and read it again.
Right now you're only telling me about the manga's past episode, the part I'm talking about is much later than yours, directly the part where Yhwach died. And yeah, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, but Yhwach clearly states that he saw it with his own eyes, I'm not the one who needs to re-read things here, man

The point is, if he sees all futures, he would passively nullify the entire bleach verse. He didn't. He said everything he sees becomes powerless, and he sees all futures. Meaning every ability in bleach should be passively nullified the moment he uses the Almighty. This is nlf, he didn't negate Aizen and KS overpowered more like it's not an instant passive negation. Since Aizen affects what he sees and it worked it more than likely means it's not a passive thing and it's more active
No, a passive power can also be negated by a passive power. yhwach sees every infinite future passively and ks prevails over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back