• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gives him immortality, doesn't it?
yeah?? whats your point
But when Zeref is exposed to such mental attacks, his body will not be destroyed and will not regenerate.
zeref's body not being destroyed and not regenerating helps him even more..
And yes, Zaraki has resistance to pulling back time.
zeref's time thing is conceptual
zaraki would need conceptual resistance to the time rewind to bypass it

Is infinite magic power and infinite stamina a contradictory value? These are verified in the profile. Moreover, rejecting this is equivalent to rejecting Zeref's win key.
infinite source of magic power is for zerefs range
the range isn't an outlier, the attack potency is

infinite source of magic power is for zerefs range
the range isn't an outlier, the attack potency is
You misunderstood me, I didn't say that infinite magic power is equivalent to AP, I said 3A can be obtained thanks to neo eclipse (in the past, neo eclipse 3A was available on wiki, I don't know if it is still)

You misunderstood me, I didn't say that infinite magic power is equivalent to AP, I said 3A can be obtained thanks to neo eclipse (in the past, neo eclipse 3A was available on wiki, I don't know if it is still)
🗿you make a thread about it and see what happens

Learn to understand what you read and then start a discussion. I'm not saying it gets 3A scale thanks to neo eclipse. 3A neo eclipse was accepted at the time and Zeref bought 3A AP scale. I don't know if it still gets scale.
you are confusing me bro

zeref is outerversal ong

As far as I understand, you are saying that Zeref can win thanks to infinite stamina and passive regeneration, right?
zeref can win because of time rewind
it doesn't matter if zaraki has resistance to the time stuff because zeref's is conceptual so it'll end up bypassing

zeref can win because of time rewind
it doesn't matter if zaraki has resistance to the time stuff because zeref's is conceptual so it'll end up bypassing
If this was about killing, Zeref would win the match with the logic you mentioned, but the goal is not to kill.

f8d8305e66b085f88166f12adb5364ec.jpg
zeref_meeeeeeeen_virus_by_nachquana-d8pfblb.jpg

goku victims

yeah?? whats your point

zeref's body not being destroyed and not regenerating helps him even more..

zeref's time thing is conceptual
zaraki would need conceptual resistance to the time rewind to bypass it

Cannot use this for attack purposes

On the contrary, Zeref will not be able to use his regeneration feature..

This issue is very complicated, Zeref only scales to the time specified as a concept in his universe. But anyway, on top of everything else there are multiple passive hax that will crush him

This issue is very complicated, Zeref only scales to the time specified as a concept in his universe.
????
using this logic, no character can use conceptual manipulation in vs threads here

and if zeref's CM was not combat applicable, then his profile would have said so
But anyway, on top of everything else there are multiple passive hax that will crush him.
passive hax like what
we already know paralysis inducement wont stop zeref from rewinding

????
using this logic, no character can use conceptual manipulation in vs threads here

passive hax like what
we already know paralysis inducement wont stop zeref from rewinding

I guess you're not reading what I wrote.. Zeref an only use his damn ability to regenerate, but he won't even need that in battle, especially when he's exposed to fear mp and other haxes.

I guess you're not reading what I wrote.. Zeref an only use his damn ability to regenerate, but he won't even need that in battle, especially when he's exposed to fear mp and other haxes.
there is no reason for him not to use it when he's literally paralyzed and can't do anything
he would have to use it in lack of better options

why does fear hax stop him from using it

there is no reason for him not to use it when he's literally paralyzed and can't do anything
he would have to use it in lack of better options

why does fear hax stop him from using it
Could it be because the hax you've been defending against me for hours is only used in case of regeneration?

how does zeref having immortality have anything to do with what i said

lets do it this way then
show me the part in the profile where it says, "Note that Zeref ONLY uses time magic in case of regen purposes" or something
Show me the passive time manipulation in Zeref's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back