• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-B Alien X (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from this thread

WARNING: Putting this at the very beginning. DO NOT derail this thread with anything that has nothing to do with the topic in question please. The previous thread I made on this was massively derailed by different topics that had nothing to do with why I made my downgrade thread in the first place and made everything a confusing cluttered mess to sort through to have a proper discussion. So this thread is to continue and ONLY discuss the topic at hand. Anything that is considered off-topic I kindly ask to be dropped or removed from the replies if neccessary.

Now, im reposting my original points as to why I made my thread to begin with. Along with points from the previous thread that actually had something to do with the original topic.

Tl;dr of this threads purpose
So to make the long story short for anyone who hasn't been aware of whats been going on, a thread was made for Alien X and Celestialsapiens to be upgraded to 2-B because of Professor Paradox making statements about Celestialspaiens holding the strongest power he has ever seen, which would mean they would be above the power of his Chrono Navigator, which is 2-B. The upgrade went through and that is the current justification for 2-B Celestialsapiens and Alien X. You can find this on their pages. And as I argued for before, I am still against this upgrade being applied. At least in the way it currently is being applied.

Now, the previous thread had a lot of points being thrown around to be in-favor/against the upgrade, half of which came from me. But for this thread, im only going to reiterate one of those arguments as it addressees the most important piece of information on why the upgrade even went through in the first place. That, and for all intents and purposes, it was very much ignored while I was away.

My argument
So, in response to the whole "Celestialspaiens hold the greatest power in the universe, which makes them stronger than the Chrono Navigator and makes them 2-B" argument, here is a counter-argument that I addressed in the thread twice.

"Then that is what i'll repeat on this note first because that is the most important part of this argument. We don't have any actual concrete evidence that Paradox's statements about Celestialspaiens's "power" is even referring to Attack Potency or raw strength in the first place. Out of all those statements, we have 2 statements, one from Paradox and one from Serena herself, that bring a different perspective of context to this regarding "power".

Paradox: It is the source of the universe's greatest power. It's where ideas become real.

Serena:
We're the most powerful being in the universe. We change the very nature of space and time.

Pay close attentio
to what I bolded out in both statements. "Its where ideas become real" and "change the very nature of space and time" have nothing to do with Attack Potency or any kind of raw strength. Thats explicitly reality warping and space-time manipulation. Serena and Paradox here are implying that Celestialsapien's abilities are what constitutes as the greatest power in the universe, not their strength. And while im not saying they are 100% referring to this, this definitely brings into context about what "power" is being referred to when it comes to Celestialsapiens. And it talking about hax instead is a pretty reasonable conclusion to consider when Celestialsapiens are not only known for having many kinds of abilities compared to other alien races, but they are mostly known for altering universe's (a hax feat) as many times as someone changes their shirt. They even constantly change the art-style of the franchise like with Azmuth. All of which is strictly a matter of abilities, not strength.

So before anything else is done, we need to take into consideration that "greatest power in the universe" may not even being referring to raw strength at all, but hax abilities, as 2 statements and what Celestialsapiens commonly do imply. The problem with the upgrade here is that it is taking these statements and automatically assuming the context of "greatest power" is talking about Attack Potency to scale Alien X above everything when no concrete evidence actually suggests this context is the case. If anything, only the opposite has been put into detail."

This is my argument that was ignored for the rest of the thread, all the way up to the upgrade being accepted, while I was away. And what I quoted speaks for itself. All of the statements made for Celestialsapiens holding the "greatest power" in the universe are vague statements with little to no context being applied to suggest what "greatest power" in this sense is actually talking about. All except for 2 statements, one made by Paradox and one made by Serena herself, that actually give more context about "power". And they are not talking about Attack Potency. They are strictly talking about hax abilities. Just to make sure that none of you miss what im talking about, lets go through all of the statements made in support for the Celestialsapeins tier.

Statements used to support 2-B Celestialsapiens

Serena: We're the most powerful being in the universe. We change the very nature of space and time.

Already dealt with this. This statement is referring to Space-Time Manipulation. Not Attack Potency.

Azmuth: If Aggregor can reassemble the map, he can travel to the forge of creation and gain the greatest power in the universe.

"Greatest power" here is vague and has no context surrounding it, unlike the previous statement which deals with space-time manipulation.

Azmuth: Trivialities. While you did it about saving mere planets Aggregor obtained the means to travel to the forge of creation and obtain the greatest power in the universe!

"Greatest power" here, again, is vague. There's no context on what "greatest power" is being referred to.

• Azmuth: It could work. Alien X can do anything.
Self explanatory. I don't even have to go into how "can do anything" is quite obviously vague.

• Paradox: It is the source of the universe's greatest power. It's where ideas become real.
Once again, already dealt with this. "Ideas becoming real" is not Attack Potency. It is Reality Warping.

• Paradox: Aggregor intends to absorb the abilities of a newborn Celestialsapien. Should he succeed, he will become omnipotent.
This would actually be a 3rd statement that supports my argument when looking back at this. Paradox here says "abilities", not strength. And "omnipotent" is quite obviously self-explanatory on why its ambiguous and even more extremely vague.

We have 6 statements in total here about Celestialsapiens. And out of the 6, half of them are referring to hax abilities instead of raw brute power, which is what Attack Potency is. And the other half? Have no context. Adding this with Celestialsapiens being commonly known for altering universes and having many abilities, none of these statements suggest for one moment that Celestialspaiens hold more raw strength than anything in the Ben 10 Multiverse.

"Greatest power still means power in general"
Now, this argument was brought up in the thread and I expect it to be repeated here in an attempt to counter my points. So im going to address it now.

For those of you who want to argue "holding the greatest power means straight up having the greatest power", as in the sense of being the strongest in general when it comes to raw power and everything else, that isn't how this works here. Why? Because of one simple reason: context matters.

When we have a feat or a statement that has different context's going against each other, what it comes down to is which interpretation has the greater supply of evidence to support it. It's similar to when a character in a certain tier is hit with an anti-feat. The burden of proof of them being in the said tier they're rated at becomes even bigger. You cannot automatically assume that the context of "greatest power" here is talking about strength when evidence for the opposite interpretation is being shown, to the extreme. Normally, the default assumption of "greatest power" would be to assume that it is talking about Attack Potency rather than just some powerful hax ability for the sake of occams razor. But in the case here with Alien X, we have nothing but the opposite of Attack Potency suggested from the very evidence used to support his tier. Yet, for some abitrary reason, we are using this to scale Alien X's AP to above something it is not even directly compared to just because "it should be acknowledged".

Simply put, if anyone disagrees with this and argues "greatest power" = Attack Potency instead of hax abilities, then it means the Burden of Proof grows even bigger for you and requires you to give even more evidence that your interpretation of the evidence is the correct one. Otherwise, what has more detail and context put into it takes priority. And so far, no one in support of the upgrade has done this.

The Everlasting's thoughts
What the sub-title says. The Everlasting also has some points about this that he wanted me to address for him, so this section will be for relaying what he thinks about this argument for 2-B.

"Even with how we treat statements vs author intent I feel like it's important to mention that I highly doubt the statements about Alien X were made with the Chrono Navigator in mind. All of the statements come before Omniverse when the Chrono Navigator was nothing more than a traveling device and not a multiverse-ending weapon. It's like how Anti-Monitor fought a guy who would be established as a 5-Dimensional Imp years after the story happened so it was clearly not the intent when writing, and we don't use it as a result. The statements about Alien X being the strongest power in the universe were not written with the intent of him being a multiverse buster by applying it to the Chrono Navigator. One guy brought that up in the thread."

"I'd for sure consider the ability to control the fabric of reality and (Going by Word of God statements) rewrite universal concepts on a fundamental level an absolute power. The statement I'm referring to is that one of the writers was asked if Alien X could control mana like Anodites can, and they said that he'd need to rewrite the fundamentals of mana in order to do so."

"Also yeah, they're the "greatest power in the universe" but Osmosians can absorb their powers and even he coudn't survive Anur Vladias."

The last point The Everlasting made here would also suggest Celestialsapiens are known more for their hax abilities rather than attack potency. Because for one, Osmosians are able to absorb a Celestialsapiens powers, which would be impossible if their raw power was the greatest in the universe. The fact that they can be forcibly absorbed would support it being a matter of abilities, which falls perfectly under power absorption. Not only that, but Celestialsapiens are not even able to survive on Anur Vladias. Confirmed by Derrick J Wyatt

EDIT: Ignore whats been crossed out since it was addressed in the previous thread and agreed to not be worth anything argument wise.

Now, im also adding another point that was brought up about the topic before it went off track.

DMB1's Point
Now before anyone jumps the gun, no, I don't have any problem with Ben 10's Multiverse staying 2-B. Im mostly impartial to that to be honest. But a point was brought up in the previous thread by DMB1 himself claiming that the Ben 10 Multiverse being 2-B at all is something very questionable. This was discussed, but I don't remember if this was given a proper conclusion/consesus. So im adding it to the OP so that, incase it doesn't, it can.

"What I don't particularly understand, is how (according to the justifications) they are 2-B despite the Multiverse being made of just Hundreds of Timelines at the time.

Even if it expands ad infinitum, the if at that point in time there are just hundreds of timelines, it would seem that its expansion would be rather slow. If it was much faster, like in the case of Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes' Multiverse, there would be a far larger amount of them."

"Expand exponentially" is impossible if from the beginning of the multiverse to the years 2000-whenver Ben 10 takes place the current amount of timelines formed is within the hundreds.

Besides, even if that was 2-B, it still wouldn't mean that it would be DBH levels of 2-B (I'm mentioning this as people seem to take this as a reference when discussing Alien X's Ap in Vs threads) as you'd have to prove that literally every single possibility creates a new timeline.

A mutliverse that expands "ad infinitum" is as vague as it can get without defined mechanics.

My Proposals
So, you've all seen the reasons on why the current 2-B ratings are incorrect. So now, here are 2 proposals im pushing for

Proposal 1: Remove 2-B entirely
Im open to Proposal 2, but this one is where I lean towards more. The current evidence for supporting the 2-B scaling is flawed as its completely disregarding the need for context, much less ignoring the option that they are being misinterpreted to allow Alien X to scale above something it is not even directly compared with. If people want to argue for "greatest power" meaning attack potency, more evidence is needed to confirm that interpretation of the evidence is the case here, not just assuming it is. Without it, then Alien X and Celestialsapiens have nothing to justify scaling them to the Chrono Navigator. So unless some more evidence comes, this proposal will mean removing 2-B entirely and returning them back to Low 2-C.

Agreeing with P1: LaggingAround, TheArsenal212, Zephyros Omega

Proposal 2: Downgrade to "Possibly 2-B"
Like I said above, I am open to a compromise and letting them keep their 2-B rating, but with a possibly added to it instead of treating them as flat out 2-Bs. That way, this would acknowledge the scaling as being possible rather than 100% factual, as well as acknowleding it being too extremely vague and conjectural to be given a pure 2-B rating. Even The Everlasting said he would be fine with this if wanting to make a compromise.

Agreeing with P2: Spinoirr, LordGriffin1000, Christian Higdon, Andytremon, Psychomaster35, Antvasima, GalacticIron, Jimboydejuan 12, EpicCookie12342, DragonicDoom

Neutral: Zamasu Chan

EDIT: Im keeping the votes as they are as they were made based on the actual topic.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Going with P2, since it would be lame for Alien X to become a 2-C punching bag again. I mean, it's more interesting being a 2-B punching bag imo.
I find it funny that a being who's whole shtick is that they could theoretically do anything is a punching bag no matter what tier we agree on.

What is the source of this part " "What I don't particularly understand, is how (according to the justifications) they are 2-B despite the Multiverse being made of just Hundreds of Timelines at the time." ? Whe Paradox shows the multiverse to No Wathc Ben, there are clearly way more than hundreds of timelines shown.

And why wouldnt a character that can do anything, and have any imaginable power and is refered as omnipotent scale to the Chrono Navigator? The Chrono Navigator works entirely through hax, casuality and spacetime cant be destroyed with AP, so even if "greatest power" only refered to hax, it wouldnt matter for my argument.

@Kukui remove the size of the verse from the OP I'll make my own thread to get that accepted since I got another possible statement for that.

As for the hax part, James Jaspers is rated as 2C for several reality warping hax feats and thus this would also apply to Alien X.

One of Everlasting's arguments basically relies on Paradox's statement being retconned, which we do not assume if there is no reason to assume it.

Doorinmyhouse said:
What is the source of this part " "What I don't particularly understand, is how (according to the justifications) they are 2-B despite the Multiverse being made of just Hundreds of Timelines at the time." ? Whe Paradox shows the multiverse to No Wathc Ben, there are clearly way more than hundreds of timelines shown.
And why wouldnt a character that can do anything, and have any imaginable power and is refered as omnipotent scale to the Chrono Navigator? The Chrono Navigator works entirely through hax, casuality and spacetime cant be destroyed with AP, so even if "greatest power" only refered to hax, it wouldnt matter for my argument.
One, the episode called "Ben 10000 returns" . Paradox in that episode explicitly said there were only hundreds of parallel worlds.

Two, that last bit was already dealt with and debunked in the previous thread. Why do people keep bringing it up? The Chrono Navigator does not destroy the Multiverse through hax in any way, shape, or form. It's a weapon of pure Attack Potency. The only hax it has is reality warping and time manipulation via traveling freely through time and literally anchoring timelines.

Saying the Navigator is 2-B through hax because of space-time destruction is as silly as saying Goku and Vegeta are space-time warpers for being Low 2-C. Or any Low 2-C having space-time hax automatically.

Greenshifter said:
As for the hax part, James Jaspers is rated as 2C for several reality warping hax feats and thus this would also apply to Alien X.
This is also wrong as James has more to his justification such as creating 3-D spaces and actually growing in power. We don't treat hax feats the same as AP unless its explicitly proven to be combat based, otherwise its tiered seperately. Like 4-A creation feats that dont automatically make every pocket dimension user with stars inside their spaces 4-A.

If anything, your only putting James into question along with Alien X. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Not really because the Chrono Navigator anchors timelines and has only shown to be used for space-time manipulation so it's reasonable to assume it works via hax, yet the hax in question would still require 2B power.

This is also wrong as James has more to his justification such as creating 3-D spaces and actually growing in power. We don't treat hax feats the same as AP unless its explicitly proven to be combat based, otherwise its tiered seperately. Like 4-A creation feats that dont automatically make every pocket dimension user with stars inside their spaces 4-A.

If anything, your only putting James into question along with Alien X. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

James created 4D spaces, Chrono Navigator destroys a 4D structure aka the multiverse.

You're right that I'm putting James into question by saying this, however you can also see it as an extrapolation from low-2C characters like Rex Salazar and Lucy who are low-2C for having space-time manipulation on a universal scale yet having no feats/statements of actually destroying a universe, so the Chrono Navigator has a better case than them.

Statement's about the power of Celestialsapiens aren't a one-time thing and are consistant during the series' production. Scaling them to the Chrono Navigator is reasonable.

Matt stated and reiterated during production that he can do "ANYTHING," with his "Omnipotence." This would include whatever prior feats took place before his response in the series like the Chrono Navigator. Even after the Time Bomb, they are still called omnipotent. Celestialsapiens are consistantly placed on top of the verse heiarchy by the source material and writers. In my previous upgrade thread, the admins agreed with the "greatest power" and "Omnipotence" Ben 10 statements I presented in scaling to the Chrono Navigator. They simply take it as the strongest power Paradox and the verse has ever seen.

August 31, 2008 - X = Ben + 2

• Serena: We're the most powerful being in the universe. We change the very nature of space and time.
October 10, 2010 - Map of Infinity

• Azmuth: If Aggregor can reassemble the map, he can travel to the forge of creation and gain the greatest power in the universe.
November 12, 2010 - The Forge of Creation

• Azmuth: Trivialities. While you did it about saving mere planets Aggregor obtained the means to travel to the forge of creation and obtain the greatest power in the universe!
  • Azmuth: It could work. Alien X can do anything.
  • Paradox: It is the source of the universe's greatest power. It's where ideas become real.
  • Paradox: Aggregor intends to absorb the abilities of a newborn Celestialsapien. Should he succeed, he will become omnipotent.
October 27, 2012 - So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies

• Serena: Alien X can do many things. We just both have to agree to it.
January 19, 2013 - Ben Again

• If desired, the Chrono Navigator can "cause irreparable damage to the time-stream or destroy all of time and causality itself." "All of existence."
13th September 2013 - Q&A With Matt Wayne

• Q: If Serena and Bellicus agree, is Alien X omnipotent?
  • A: In this universe.
    • As all Celestialsapiens are born in the Forge of Creation that is outside the branching timelines, he is referring to the Ben 10 verse as a whole.
  • Q: 2. Like actually omnipotent? They can do ANYTHING they want if 2 out of 3 personalities agree?
  • A: Yes, but usually they're deadlocked, one to one.
October 6, 2014 - And Then There Were None

• Chronosapien Time Bomb debut.
October 15, 2014 - Universe VS Tennyson

• Chadzmuth: I put it to you ladies and gentle aliens and not so gentle aliens, is it right to hold one scrawny little human responsible for the misdeeds of an entire species of omnipotent beings?
October 17, 2014 - Weapon XI: Part 2

• (Ben used Alien X in Part 1)
  • Servantis: You think this omnipotent monster is the good guy?!
  • Kevi: I know it. Ben's the greatest friend I ever had.

So we went from more than 100 in UA to more than 1000 in Omniverse, noted. I got another statement that might scale the chrono navigator to 2A but I don't want to mention it until this revision is taken care off.

Personally I vote for P2, because like many other characters with similar abilities, Alien X and his race are chock full of contradictions and vague difficult-to-quantify feats, making it possible he can be scaled higher than what he is currently, but simply due to a lack of evidence we can't give it to him. For example, I still think it is highly likely the Ben 10 verse is 17 dimensional based on Azmuth's statement about the Map of Infinity, being much more reliable than the Naljian statement, but because its the only time its ever stated its at best a "maybe". Still, you bring up some very good points overall, and I do agree a slight downgrade is needed.

@Kukui> One, the episode called "Ben 10000 returns" . Paradox in that episode explicitly said there were only hundreds of parallel worlds.

And in the sentence afterwards he says there are infinite, and he shows No Watch Ben that there are thousands of paralel worlds when he explains String Thoery and Quantum Mechanics to him. This is in the episode " And then there were none".

Two, that last bit was already dealt with and debunked in the previous thread. Why do people keep bringing it up? The Chrono Navigator does not destroy the Multiverse through hax in any way, shape, or form. It's a weapon of pure Attack Potency.

It's not possible to destroy spacetime through AP. It's not possible to destroy casuality with solely AP. It's not possible to destroy time with AP. The Chrono Navigator can literally destroy the concept of time and causality, how exactly is destroying concepts not hax?

Saying the Navigator is 2-B through hax because of space-time destruction is as silly as saying Goku and Vegeta are space-time warpers for being Low 2-C. Or any Low 2-C having space-time hax automatically.

Doesnt matter how silly it sounds really. if they can literally destroy time and space, that would mean they have space time hax, as neither can be destroyed conventionally. Hax is something that cant be given any energy value whatsoever, which you cant do to universal destruciton.

Though I will make a long comment addressing why scaling Celestialpaiens to Chrono navigator is wrong and why the greatest and omnipotent statements are vague and have no context surrounding it in next week but I am ready for compromise and vote for option 2 because all these statements aren't solid enough for solid 2B but however if given more context it can be made 2B so I am down with Low 2C possiblly 2B

>Not really because the Chrono Navigator anchors timelines and has only shown to be used for space-time manipulation so it's reasonable to assume it works via hax, yet the hax in question would still require 2B power.

No, those are entirely separate feats that have nothing to do with each other. It anchoring timelines is a reality warping feat and it freely traveling through time is a time hax feat. Destroying time is something completely different so, no, it's not reasonable.

Again, you can literally only make this connection by arguing space-time destruction equals having space-time hax. And the fact that not every Low 2-C and their mother here has space-time hax already should tell you how ridiculously wrong that idea is.

>James created 4D spaces, Chrono Navigator destroys a 4D structure aka the multiverse.

See above.

>You're right that I'm putting James into question by saying this, however you can also see it as an extrapolation from low-2C characters like Rex Salazar and Lucy who are low-2C for having space-time manipulation on a universal scale yet having no feats/statements of actually destroying a universe, so the Chrono Navigator has a better case than them.

Once again, see above. Space-Time destruction =/= Space-Time manipulation.

>Statement's about the power of Celestialsapiens aren't a one-time thing and are consistant during the series' production. Scaling them to the Chrono Navigator is reasonable.

...Im sorry, but this bit was just flat out irrelevant. My OP's is arguing against the statements meaning anything here. Not to mention, I already addressed this EXACT comment of your's in the previous thread. Why are you copy and pasting something that was already addressed? It's doing nothing but cluttering this thread up, again.

>There are more than 1000 timelines in Ben 10.

Those links show nothing like this. All we see are a group of universes depicted during Paradox talking to Ben. Arguing that there's more than a 1000 based off this is pure speculation.

>And in the sentence afterwards he says there are infinite

No, he doesn't. He says "Ad Infinitum", which is not infinite. It's infinitely expanding. Which means the number infinitely grows but will always remain finite. The very reason why the Multiverse was downgraded to 2-B currently.

>and he shows No Watch Ben that there are thousands of paralel worlds when he explains String Thoery and Quantum Mechanics to him.

See above. Nothing from whats shown in that episode shows there's more than a 1000 worlds. It is pure speculation.

>It's not possible to destroy spacetime through AP. It's not possible to destroy casuality with solely AP. It's not possible to destroy time with AP.

...............the entirety of our Tiering System completely disagrees with you. It is very possible to destroy space-time through pure attack potency without using space-time hax. Go look up any tier 2 character here without space-time manipulation and you'll see why this argument is ridiculous. Here's 3 characters at the top of my head who are Low 2-C and lack any space-time hax.

Unless you want to take this even further and now argue Low 2-C and up are tiers of pure hax, which anyone on this wikia would completely disagree with you on.

>Doesnt matter how silly it sounds really. if they can literally destroy time and space, that would mean they have space time hax, as neither can be destroyed conventionally. Hax is something that cant be given any energy value whatsoever, which you cant do to universal destruciton.

See above here too. Again, unless you want to take this even further and argue against how our tiering system works here, you're wrong on this point. Space-time can be destroyed through pure power without the need of hax. Simple as that.

Also, I will update votes now.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Those links show nothing like this. All we see are a group of universes depicted during Paradox talking to Ben. Arguing that there's more than a 1000 based off this is pure speculation.

You are looking at the background, right? He's showing a map of all the timelines. There wouldn't be anything else in the map besides timelines. There are so many universes/timelines depicted around them.

Just the ones I marked on this scan in red is 100 universes.

100 Universes Marked

...............the entirety of our Tiering System completely disagrees with you. It is very possible to destroy space-time through pure attack potency without using space-time hax. Go look up any tier 2 character here without space-time manipulation and you'll see why this argument is ridiculous. Here's 3 characters at the top of my head who are Low 2-C and lack any space-time hax.

@My area

So you are telling me that we give Reality wrapping,Spatial manipulation or Time manipulation to characters who are Low 2C or beyond because they have power to affect timeline and beyond?

That's not what my argument is about. First off, those 3 characters scale off from Fusion Zamasu. The argument is that a character with a feat of damaging the space-time continuum qualifies for Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, or Time Manipulation. We are not talking about characters that scale to said character getting said abilities.

@Andytrenom or @Antvasima

Can you please help settle this issue for us? When the Chrono Navigator damages timelines and destroys all reality, it qualifies as Reality Warping, right?

>You are looking at the background, right? He's showing a map of all the timelines. There are so many universes/timelines depicted around them.

And unless im getting something mixed up, you are assuming that all of the dots in said background suddenly equals different universes when absolutely nothing of the such is said or even implied. The only things we know are parallel universes are the different earths that are shown, which represent parallel universes and for obvious reasons.

>First off, those 3 characters scale off from Fusion Zamasu. The argument is that a character with a feat of damaging the space-time continuum qualifies for Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, or Time Manipulation. We are not talking about characters that scale to said character getting said abilities.

This is still completely and entirely wrong. So what if they are Low 2-C through scaling? The point is that they are evidence that characters can reach tier 2 here without needing to have space-time hax like you guys are starting to assume is a given ability once going beyond 3-A and that is absolutely false.

To get reality warping, spatial manipulation, and/or time manipulation, you have to actually manipulate them to get the abilities. Destroying them is not a hax feat, its pure and simple attack potency. To argue otherwise to argue against the very basis of how we treat tier 2 in our tiering system in general.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

And unless im getting something mixed up, you are assuming that all of the dots in said background suddenly equals different universes when absolutely nothing of the such is said or even implied. The only things we know are parallel universes are the different earths that are shown, which represent parallel universes and for obvious reasons.

If you watch the clip and see the changing camera angles, the clip shows that each white circle and dot are other universes. Why would a map of infinitely branching timelines show random stars or galaxies in the background? There's not just 20-ish universes in the clip.

@Firestorm808

Except that is entirely wrong,damaging and destroying timeline isn't reality wrapping rather its a AP 2B level feat of destroying timelines thats how ap works in the site and that is the reason that we dont give space and time hax or reality wrapping to virtually any low 2C character who has power to destory timeline and beyond because its done by pure AP feat but if you are arguing that destroying or damaging timelines is reality wrapping then you need to make a content revision for change in reality wrapping and applying it to everyone who is Low 2C or above

Chrono navigator would threaten and destory the entire existence of 2B timelines is due to raw power or AP of Chrono navigator I dont see how Chrono navigator can cause destruction to whole existence by any hax

Chrono navigator literally doesn't fill a single condition for reality wrapping at all I am not even sure why reality wrapping in the name of reality destruction is in Chrono navigator page at all because what it does "causing irreplaceable damage to time stream and destroy all of time and casuality" when destroying all of time and casuality means destroying all timelines which are expanding upto ad infinitum is literally 2B level AP feat and I dont see in any way that how it could be hax at all

Its just doing what Demigra was doing with collapse and destruction of entire DBH multiverse which we treat it as AP feat so same should apply here honestly

@My area

The root that I'm trying to get at is the belief that the Celestialsapiens's "greatest" and "Omnipotent" power that "can do anything" is limited to just Reality Warping and is below the Chrono Navigator. "Omnipotent" and "can do anything" has been accepted as being the strongest in the verse and doing any feat portrayed in the series.

Azmuth says that they can do anything, and Paradox calls them Omnipotent in Ultimate Alien. Ben Again in Omniverse airs, and the Chrono Navigator shows being able to destroy the Multiverse. Viewers wonder if Celestialsapiens are still considered Omnipotent, so they ask. Matt Wayne once again states that they are omnipotent and that they can do anything. Again, Omnipotence and doing anything refers to the above context. Therefore, he is saying that Celestialsapiens can do what the Chrono Navigator does. Following this, the show continues to referer to Celestialsapiens as omnipotent. The showrunners still view Celestialsapiens as higher than the Chrono Navigator.

I ask, in what way during production did the writers and the show express that Celestialsapians are below the Chrono Navigator?

I think that the interpretation that all of the references of the Celestialsapiens as the greatest power in the universe would only refer to their versatility/hax, and not their attack potencies, seems like unreliable headcanon/speculation/interpretation.

However, The Everlasting made a good point when he stated that the Chrono Navigator had not yet been established as such a powerful weapon when most of those references took place.

As such, I think that a compromise solution of "Possibly 2-B" seems better than just "Low 2-C".

@Antvasima

Even after the Chrono Navigator's debut of power, the writers and the show stay consistant in calling Celestialsapians the strongest in the verse. No retcons are made. The consistancy is one of the reasons why the admins accepted 2-B.

Well, then I personally don't mind if they stay as they are, but it depends on what Andy and other staff members think.

Low 2-C, likely 2-B is what I side with (assuming the navigator stays 2-B)

@Firestorm808

being called omnipotent is just not enough proof that it means strongest in the verse and assuming omnipotence meaning strongest in regard to everything in Ben 10 verse is just speculation really as there would require more evidences and proofs than just being called omnipotent very vaguely and its heavily lacking context and we cant assume they are above Chrono navigator just because of omnipotence statement/greatest statement I am sure we never put someone into solid tier with such vague statements so I still fail to understand that how this is enough to put someone into solid tier hence I am ready for compromise instead of flat out Low 2-C so Low 2-C possibly 2-B seems fine enough because while it isn't enough proofs but it can still be acknowledged so possibility 2-B is fine

So no matter who says omnipotence statement it doesn't make the case better because context is still 0 and it isn't been given enough explanation or clarification

"Being able to do anything" is flat out wrong not only has Celestialpaiens not shown to be able to do anything it is being directly contradicted with Celestialpaiens not being able to control mana directly,not able to survive in Valdis planet alone,have shown no means or statements of affecting higher dimensions in any way then we have to throw this statement out as something as vague as "being able to do anything" should never be used because of it having no context nothing at all

Show has always been using word omnipotence literally everywhere which is further proof with accompanying statement of "being able to do anything" which is what omnipotence should be able to do anything.I am not sure about you but the way I have been seeing questions and author answer its based around the implication of omnipotence in literal sense specially like how one of the answers said that they either are omnipotent or not and having Ben dna mixed with Alien X doesn't make him omnipotence just confirms my point that all of the question/answer has been using omnipotence as a literal sense and not as what we guys are intepreting so it shouldn't be used in the way of strongest in the verse because question asked doesn't ask omnipotence in this sense and ask it in the way of literal sense

My point is that in order to scale there should be established connection between Alien X and Chrono navigator and so far I have seen no such connection with it either with Chrono navigator multiversal destroying power is never in context whenever omnipotence statements are made and even they are made in mind of omnipotence in literal sense

@My Area

The blog post you are referring to takes place 4 years after the series ended. Also, the answer you are referring to has contradictions to the source material.

When Ben turns into Alien X, he is genetically a full Celestialsapien. There is no Ben DNA. That's not how the Omnitrix works. His conciousness/mind is added to Serena and Bellicus. The only downside is that instead of 2 heads agreeing, three heads must agree. As Alien X, he is able to fight and defeat another Celestialsapien. There is no significant AP difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back