• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Discussion rule for Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as was told in previous threads and suggested by staff like @Sir_Ovens and @Firestorm808 there's a need to put a stop to frequent Alien X upgrade/downgrade threads with same arguments repeated thousands times over. I'm not trying to put a complete stop on any thread pertaining to Alien X, but- i would like to put a complete stop on at least the arguments that have been severely overused and aren't accepted by creators, show context and community, and put a stop on it. One can always create a thread related to Alien X but not on certain topics discussed several times in the past to the point of being a nuisance.

Ben 10 Rules brief elaboration:​

Farewell, Alien X. As we part ways, the bittersweet realization sets in that this may be our final meeting until a new series emerges. The weight of uncertainty lingers, mingling with a tinge of longing for future adventures together. Until we meet again, our hearts are filled with both fond memories and hopeful anticipation for what lies ahead. Goodbye, dear friend.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @Elizhaa, @AbaddonTheDisappointment, @Firestorm808, @StrymULTRA, @Hasty12345, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @DemonicDude, @AdamVhenJP, @Lynieryz, @ProfectusInfinity, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Lord_Farquaad69420 , @Eseseso

Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree
honest.gif

I've run this down to Grammarly with some minor word changes like
turn-around to Roundabout way to look at things and some capitalization with some names

I've run this down to Grammarly with some minor word changes like
turn-around to Roundabout way to look at things and some capitalization with some names
Thanks Jedi!!! 😭

I have reduced the wording but considering the amount of arguments there are regarding both topics that has been used simultaneously together, it's kinda hard to get across things. So i think there's one way to handle it, there can be short hand explanation of above two points in few lines in the discussion rule page and give a link it to our Ben 10 verse page where things has been elaborated upon to keep things simple. Not my fault when amount of words for merely saying hax is everything in previous crt's almost rivals amount of words in Ultima's tiering system revision thread. 🏃🏻

This was never called or treated at the same level as a Celestialsapien's omnipotence.
Everything from here onwards (the sentence included) doesn't need to be part of the rule. It's honestly enough to just have a link to this thread somewhere in the paragraph.

Everything from here onwards (the sentence included) doesn't need to be part of the rule. It's honestly enough to just have a link to this thread somewhere in the paragraph.
Okaish, noted. I'll just have the thread linked from there on.

Ben 10 Rules:​

Is this one looks alright?

Last edited:

Ben 10 Rules:​

Is this one looks alright?
This seems okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back