• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Addition and Upgrade

I disagree with that. That's something that can be said for anything. "Annihilarrgh can destroy characters' body energies, so Alien X must receive Energy Manipulation." or "Annihilarrgh can destroy ices, so Alien X must receive Ice Manipulation." If the show also doesn't mention anything about Alien X creating souls in particular, I don't agree with it.
In case of creation of large and varied objects, such as planets, galaxies and universes, one should just list creation as ability without listing separate abilities for each created object. For example, while creation of a galaxy likely includes creation of black holes, Black Hole Creation should not be listed separately. An exception to that would be if the object in question is of particular relevance to the characters fighting style, i.e. if the character for instance launches black holes at his opponents.
That's exactly why I'm disagree. The fact that Alien X has the "Creation" ability already allows it to do this. Alien X has not shown any Soul Manipulation ability throughout the series.

So I'm fine with mostly everything, with the exception of the Higher Dimensional Existence thing that others have mentioned, and two other things.

The first is Soul Manipulation. This is just a byproduct of his creation ability and redundant to add. It's like giving everyone who created a universe, biological manipulation because they created organic matter, or fire/radiation manipulation because they created the stars, or plant manipulation for creating the plant life on the planets that were created. It's simply not needed as he's not directly manipulating souls, it's just a side effect that occurs when creating a universe with life.

The second thing I'm hesitant on is Immeasurable lifting strength, what he did was cut through the barrier, no lifting was involved iirc.

The first is Soul Manipulation. This is just a byproduct of his creation ability and redundant to add. It's like giving everyone who created a universe, biological manipulation because they created organic matter, or fire/radiation manipulation because they created the stars, or plant manipulation for creating the plant life on the planets that were created. It's simply not needed as he's not directly manipulating souls, it's just a side effect that occurs when creating a universe with life.
Yes, someone who understands me, finally! That's exactly what I was talking about.

Last edited:
I began to understand about Soul Mani
but with Resistance to Soul Mani, He is shown to have survived the Annihilarrgh. which Annihilarrgh has EE, which is related to Soul. Am I misunderstood?

I began to understand about Soul Mani
but with Resistance to Soul Mani, He is shown to have survived the Annihilarrgh. which Annihilarrgh has EE, which is related to Soul. Am I misunderstood?
He'd be resistant to the overall effects of the EE which would include souls so yes, he'd have resistance to soul based Existence Erasure but it wouldn't give him resistance to other applications of soul manipulation. For example, he can resist having his soul being erased, but he wouldn't have resistance to his souls being absorbed.

He'd be resistant to the overall effects of the EE which would include souls so yes, he'd have resistance to soul based Existence Erasure but it wouldn't give him resistance to other applications of soul manipulation. For example, he can resist having his soul being erased, but he wouldn't have resistance to his souls being absorbed.
So, is there a need to specify this in the profile?

No, it's basic knowledge that anyone with brain would understand.
This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default.
Yeaj, you've proved that you don't have a brain.

I understand why you disagree. And what is your opinion about everything else? such as Time Mani or Ac1 or Speed and Lifting Strength.

Also regarding immeasurable lifting strength you could argue for the prime timeline not being simply a High Universal structure but instead a 2-A structure lowballed(which has already been accepted). And since alien x was able to lift and recreate all the infinite timelines, he should get immeasurable lifting strength via telekinesis

Not if it is outright shown the destruction of a realm that holds soul. And also, same to you.

They should both have types 1, 3 and 4, or am I mistaken?
Type 1 is ok
Paradox should have type 3 as he exists in multiple points of time (as he met Ben in "another point of time" stated in alien force ) and Alien X exists outside of this system of spatiotemporality making him acasual type 4

Also Alien X should have BDE type 2 or at least type 1 as he exists "out of sync with all time" and scaling above Chrononavigater and cutting through contimilla barrier proves that he is superior to verse's spatiotemporality

Type 1 is ok
Paradox should have type 3 as he exists in multiple points of time (as he met Ben in "another point of time" stated in alien force ) and Alien X exists outside of this system of spatiotemporality making him acasual type 4
Ok, I have plans to upgrade Paradox in the future. I'll also add to what you mentioned.

Is he shown in this?

Yup , also in same episode when paradox asked Ben that did he saw transdimensional monster or maybe it's wrong time + it should be self evident that he exists in multiple points of time as when he met Ben , he already met his variants from different points of time

Also Alien X should have BDE type 2 or at least type 1 as he exists "out of sync with all time" and scaling above Chrononavigater and cutting through contimilla barrier proves that he is superior to verse's spatiotemporality
LOL
Bro forgot Alien X has HDE
  • Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, making him at least 4-D)

Griffin has not explained further about LS.

What do you think about this ?
He didn't push/move it, he cut through it which is an ap feat. The barrier has no mass like a universe, its just a barrier with a durability rating. This is the literal equivalent of saying if I cut or punched a hole through an object or character that can withstand a Tier 2 or 1 explosion, I should get Immeasurable Lifting Strength which isn't how we do things here.

He didn't push/move it, he cut through it which is an ap feat. The barrier has no mass like a universe, its just a barrier with a durability rating. This is the literal equivalent of saying if I cut or punched a hole through an object or character that can withstand a Tier 2 or 1 explosion, I should get Immeasurable Lifting Strength which isn't how we do things here.
Okay, It means you disagree with Soul, Resistance, LS and HDE right ?
so can i add you to agree with Time mani, Ac1 and Speed ?

Since Ben 10 has a small number of supporters here , so aren't 2 staff votes enough for approval
oh sorry, so why does this thread use 2 staff members ?

oh sorry, so why does this thread use 2 staff members ?
Because Ben 10 has only a few supporters on VsBW , treads of verses with a few supporters are accepted by 2 staff votes instead of three

Back