• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-B Alien X (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

@My area The point about Alien X being susceptible to Anur Vladias really should be ignored, since it contradicts the show. In the episode "Mystery Incorporeal" Ghostfreak is attacked by Darkstar (ya know, the guy whose entire shtick is he can absorb mana and life energy) and he's unaffected by the blast and even goes so far as to say "Mana is life energy Mike. I'm a ghost, so I don't have any to absorb." I'm not sure how this is treated here since I'm rather new, but its either we take the entire statement to be false, or just the part about Ghostfreak. And before anyone says "Oh, Anur Vladias must just have greater mana absorption." That doesn't matter since no matter how powerful your mana absorption is, it won't do anything to someone with NO mana.

Minor point, but in the last thread someone mentioned that when Alien X recreated the universe, he would have also recreated the Chrono Navigator as well, which one could possibly interpret as Alien X being 2-B via creating a 2-B weapon.

If this argument isn't accepted, I'd likely vote for 'Possibly 2-B'. Perhaps reword it to being Likely 2-B since there's a lot of evidence for 2-B.

As well, ProfessorKakui seems adamant on refusing the notion that power means power. Your argument against the character statement basically boiled to 'the characters might not have been referring to sheer Attack Potency when referencing power', however context-wise it seems that they were.

Aggregor is a character whose race (Osmosians) is solely focused around absorbing and gaining physical power. The entire first half of Aggregor's scheme was him amassing the AP of 5 Andromedan aliens. Aggregor's race is also notable and commended for going power-crazy(in terms of sheer destructive capability). It has shown multiple times in the series-through the form of Kevin-that Osmosians, when absorbing large amounts of power, tend to lose their sanity and become driven on obtaining even more power. So, yes, context would suggest that Aggregor refers to AP.

(As a minor point, Ben 10 villains tend to refer to power in destructive capabilities very consistently; the majority of Ben's recurring foes are looking for direct, destructive power: The Incursions with their mutant Toku'stars come to mind, as well as Malware trying to acquire enough power to destroy the Galvan Planet (and their moon) again. Vilgax also wanted to take over the universe with 'the Power of the Omnitrix', and in a visualization of this ambition, we saw a scene of several aliens taking over a massive army through their sheer strength.)

@Professor

>See above. Nothing from whats shown in that episode shows there's more than a 1000 worlds. It is pure speculation.

All the earths Paradox showed represent 1 timeline each/ a paralel universe, and clearly there are more than 1000 earths.

> ...............the entirety of our Tiering System completely disagrees with you. It is very possible to destroy space-time through pure attack potency without using space-time hax.

It doesnt say that anywere on that page, and even goes as far to say that it's impossible to quantify the diffreence between universal+ and multiversal. Feel free to quote the part that says otherwise.

Space-time can be destroyed through pure power without the need of hax. Simple as that.

I would like a source of this. I would also like a source showing concepts like casuality can be destroyed with AP alone.

@Ayewale Alien X couldn't have recreated the Chrononavigator because its always with Paradox, who wasn't present at the time of the universe's destruction. Even if he was, he's shown he can escape that level of destruction using his own pocket dimensions.

DragonicDoom said:
@Ayewale Alien X couldn't have recreated the Chrononavigator because its always with Paradox, who wasn't present at the time of the universe's destruction. Even if he was, he's shown he can escape that level of destruction using his own pocket dimensions.
Ah, thank you for catching my mistake. I may have confused Chrono-Navigator with Chronosapien Time Bomb, so I apologize.

However, the CTB is a 2-B weapon that Alien X recreated.

If we give a possibly/likely 2B to Alien X solely based on the statement being made in UA and the Chrono Navigator being established as a 2B device in OV, then fine I guess, didn't think you'd actually need really hard proof that something isn't retconned but ok, also I kinda addressed this before but Paradox did say in his debut episode that he and Ben will fight together to save the universe, which happened during "Ben Again", which is when the Chrono Navigator is established as a 2B device.

As for Celestialsapiens getting the Chrono Navigator's hax abilities based on the strongest power statement, I'll drop that since this leaves too much wiggle room for them to get other hax abilities which they have no relation to in the first place.

We should preferably TLDR this then and get some more admin input.

As for the standards for what classifies as destruction via hax abilities and what via AP there should probably be made a general thread about since there is other stuff like timeline or multiversal erasure (which is a hax ability) still getting a tier and there is just not enough clarity regarding this, at least that's what I think.

Greenshifter said:
If we give a possibly/likely 2B to Alien X solely based on the statement being made in UA and the Chrono Navigator being established as a 2B device in OV, then fine I guess, didn't think you'd actually need really hard proof that something isn't retconned but ok, also I kinda addressed this before but Paradox did say in his debut episode that he and Ben will fight together to save the universe, which happened during "Ben Again", which is when the Chrono Navigator is established as a 2B device.
As for Celestialsapiens getting the Chrono Navigator's hax abilities based on the strongest power statement, I'll drop that since this leaves too much wiggle room for them to get other hax abilities which they have no relation to in the first place.

We should preferably TLDR this then and get some more admin input.

As for the standards for what classifies as destruction via hax abilities and what via AP there should probably be made a general thread about since there is other stuff like timeline or multiversal erasure (which is a hax ability) still getting a tier and there is just not enough clarity regarding this, at least that's what I think.
There's also the irrefutable fact that he created the CTB, a 2-B weapon, so he should be 2-B; worst-case, Likely 2-B.

I've never seen anyone say that the Celestialsapiens should get the abilities of the Chrono Navigator; that's never said or implied in the series at all.

Anyways, as a regard to what 'Destruction' means in this context, I made a post about it a few posts above explaining what exactly Destruction usually refers to in Ben 10.

@Ayewale I was arguing so based on Alien X's hax > Chrono Navigator's hax if you follow the greatest power refers to hax logic.

It could be that CTB can also be programmed to blow up a timeline instead of the multiverse so it's power could vary.

Sure the end result is the same but it's the method that we're arguing, also Chrono Navigator might be the exception.

Just commenting here to say that I agree fully with Proposal 1. So you can count my vote in for that.

I dont know about creating 2B weapon means that Alien X is 2B specially as how Porunga is atleast 5B and not 4B for bringing Gohan back or High 4C for bringing Goten or Trunks back so I think Alien X shouldn't be 2B for bringing chronosapien time bomb back

@Firestorm808,Dragonic Doom

Sorry,I have exams so I will reply to you when I am free

@My area, he basically only has to transport them from the afterlife to earth. If the CTB was a 2B character with 2B AP and durability and Alien X recreated him (this would immediately make the Anihilaarg 2B or give it existence erasure btw) then Alien X would be 2B for this no questions asked. With a bomb that does not vary in energy and has 2B AP then it would be pretty straightforward 2B as well. With a bomb with a most likely varying energy output, which might only cover the earth (in multiple timelines) and might work via existence erasure and we're not even 100% sure if it was in Ben Prime's timeline during the destruction of the universe and even if it was, we're not even sure if it even got destroyed in the first place… things tend to get a little complicated...

@SuperAPM

Can you elaborate on your stance?

@My Area @Greenshifter @Ayewale

It's consistantly stated that everything in the universe was destroyed and that he recreated everything.

I can't say I understand how using Creation to make something powerful from nothing doesn't scale you to it. I tried looking for the rule but couldn't find it.

At the moment, Hugo (OFF) scales to his creations:

Attack Potency: Unknow physically. At least Solar System level, likely higher via hax. (Though not noteworthy physically, Hugo created both The Batter and The Quee. It should be noted that Hugo seemingly either can't use his powers for fighting or has no desire to)

Durability: At least Solar System level, likely higher (Survived several hits from The Batter)

I don't see why the same doesn't apply to Alien X.

In regards to Alien X recreating the Chronosapien Time Bomb, this is what was said previously:

Antvasima: Well, recreating the time bomb with the universe should not scale directly to Alien X himself. Just because humans can build nuclear weapons, it does not mean that we possess such destructive capacities on our own.

Me: However, humans make items out of already existing materials, outside their innate power. If the US makes a bomb, they connect pieces of already existing radioactive material which later convert their mass into energy. Alien X made the matter and the energy of the CTB from his own power.

Antvasima: Well, my impression was that the time bomb is more of a chain reaction kind of device, rather than one of raw power. In any case, I do not think that we can scale between separate storylines that did not incorporate each other in that manner. I very strongly doubt that the writers remotely considered this connection and what it would infer.

Me: In the same episode that they gave Vilgax the CTB in the past, the episode revolves around the Anihilaarg, which directly connects to So Long and Thanks for the Smoothies and Universe VS Tennyson. The writers wouldn't have fogotten about Ben recreating the universe and everything in it when they put the CTB in the past.

Antvasima: Building a nuclear weapon does not automatically give you the power of a nuclear weapon, and the same principle holds here.

@ZephyrosOmega

He's still rated 4-B for AP and Durability. In fact, his durability should scale to his physical AP.

Durability: At least Solar System level, likely higher (Survived several hits from The Batter)

Us building nuclear bombs is a COMPLETELY different comparison, though. Nuclear bombs work because of atoms splitting apart and releasing energy, which is not a process that we are capable of recreating ourselves. Alien X recreating the universe with the CTB would be him recreating the amount of the energy it would potentially create as well.

The way to not scale Alien X from the CTB would be the say that whatever energy the CTB releases 'is beyond' the Ben 10 universe, which makes no sense and is a really vague statement to begin with.

Well I guess an at least low 2C, possibly 2C, likely 2B rating is fine.

@Firestorm Yes the CTB is probably 2C since the timelines you show are on the upper part of the tree and thus wouldn't be directly destroyed by the CTB since it only destroys present timelines, not future ones.

@Greenshifter

The CTB is 2-B. The CTB is directly stated to destroy all other branching timelines save for 1. Paradox even shows all the other timelines getting destroyed to the point of a black void. The metaphorical tree was cut down to 1 timeline. Even Ben 10k's timeline was destroyed. The tree is just a representation of how the branching works.

We shouldn't derail this thread talking about the CTB's rating. I think that's a bit off-topic since it's an issue that has been resolved a while ago.Though it does relate to the claim that Alien should scale to the CTB.

Wait I thought everyone agreed that the Chrono Navigator was way higher into tier 2 than the CTB, also I already conceded to likely 2B so we only need admin input now. Also Kukui is the one who put cosmology in the OP.

Does the Chrono Navigator > CTB thing even matter in this particular topic? If it does, then I'm very sure we've already said it's stronger.

Anyways. I'm hanging on 'Most likely 2-B'. I'd argue it's just outright 2-B.

@Greenshifter

The difference between the the Chrono Navigator and the Time Bomb is 1 timeline. Going from all timelines to none and all timelines to one.

Sigh... Naljians are low-2C/unknown on here bud, no higher-dimensional feats for them so no 26-dimensional rating.

Najilians are low- 2C???? 😂 Okey I take that as a joke the creator confirmed Alien_X is above 26D+ even if he didn't show any feat, if the creator saied that alien x is 26D+ than he is 😂

@Badrimoine2019

In the show, Naljians are an unknown amount above 3 spacial dimensions. They only said that there are 26 dimensions that matter, not that they are 26th dimensional. As shown by the Contemelia, being a higher dimensional existance does not make you infinitely powerful by default. I do not recommended using spacial dimensional tiering for the Ben 10 verse.

@Firestorm808

Which blog post exactly are you talking about which came 4 years after series ended?

Honestly the consciousness of Ben being present along with Bellicis and Serena while normal Celestialpaiens doesn't have 3 personality should give hint that omnitrix has altered or change Celestialpaiens dna or part of it in order to incorporate his conciousness not saying that Alien X is weaker because of Ben involvement with Alien X because we don't even hwve proof that adding Ben Dna to Celestialpaiens would make them weaker or mixing their dna with other dna would make it weaker at all but anyway my point of refering to that answer wasn't this my point was that author and the people who are asking questions are using omnipotence in a literal sense so we cant really change how omnipotence should be intepreted in Q/A session because they haven't asked that question using context which we are using in this wiki

I dont know about how we use scaling in relation to creation too and I have no idea about Hugo OFF or his verse but what makes it complicated is that if Chronosapien bomb was really destroyed by the Annihilarg then the 2B energy should have been radiating and should have wiped out all the timelines except 1 timeline anyway because Annihilarg only destroyed physical body of Chronosapien bomb so 2B energy should still be coming out but it didn't happen because of 1 reason and I know it doesn't look like a proper argument but hear me out is because Chronosapien bomb didn't exists when Annihilarg destroyed the whole universe and Chronosapien bomb came out 2 years later so Chronosapien bomb concept wasn't even there back in 2012 even though in verse it was there for 200 to 300 years but I am pretty neutral in this regard and I wouldn't mind if Alien X was 2B because of recreating Chronosapien bomb because its more solid than strongest/omnipotent/can do anything statement etc

@DragonicDoom

How was it contradicted though?

I dont understand how this really link with Alien X but Alien X or Celestialpaiens should have mana but they cant control it and have to rewrite mana in order to control it

@Greenshifter

But doesn't Porunga also have to make bodies for them so if he made bodies for Goten,Trunks as well as Gohan so he needed to create body with their power too as when they came back their power was unaffected so by that logic Porunga should also be 4B for creating Gohan

But I am nuetral with Alien X recreating Chronosapien time bomb thing and it would be fine if he is 2B because of this

@My area

Which blog post exactly are you talking about which came 4 years after series ended?

http://manofaction.tv/blog/sunday-funday-for-the-fans/

Honestly the consciousness of Ben being present along with Bellicis and Serena while normal Celestialpaiens doesn't have 3 personality should give hint that omnitrix has altered or change Celestialpaiens dna or part of it in order to incorporate his conciousness.

Considering that humans can have multiple personality disorder or Dissociative identity disorder (which is psycological and not genetic) and that Celestialsapiens go from one to 2 personalities, having 3 personalities in Celestialsapiens shouldn't be caused by DNA changes.

If Chronosapien bomb was really destroyed by the Annihilarg then the 2B energy should have been radiating and should have wiped out all the timelines except 1 timeline anyway because Annihilarg only destroyed physical body of Chronosapien bomb so 2B energy should still be coming out but it didn't happe

Matter and energy are one and the same. The Anihilarg creates and erases a space-time continuum. Taking into account the Reality Warping, all matter and energy in the universe being erased makes sense. Since the Bomb didn't detonate and destroy everything, the quantity of energy inside the bomb was just erased till it was all gone. Think of it like the bomb getting erased Thanos style.

I dont understand how this really link with Alien X but Alien X or Celestialpaiens should have mana but they cant control it and have to rewrite mana in order to control it.

As I said before, nothing in the show suggests the inability to manipulate mana. A writer could say that Ben is allergic to peanuts, but unless the show suggests that he is, we can't really use it.

But doesn't Porunga also have to make bodies for them so if he made bodies for Goten,Trunks as well as Gohan so he needed to create body with their power too as when they came back their power was unaffected so by that logic Porunga should also be 4B for creating Goha

In Dragon Ball, a person's strength is tied to their Ki which is part of their soul. It's the reason why Goku can train to get stronger when he was dead. When he is revived, he gets his body back and enhances it with his ki/soul.

@Firestorm808

Oh I see so how does it coming after 4 years of series ending have to do with anything?

That is having multiple personality not conciousness which are 2 different things and Ben acts like 3rd conciousness inside Alien X as you yourself has used the word consciousness to describe 3rd voice ie Ben and Celestialpaiens don't work like humans nor do they have multiple personality disorders or disease such as that as it hasn't been stated by any writer or show at all

Wait what? Matter and Energy are 2 completely different things..and then comes my question how would 2-B energy within Chronosapien bomb be destroyed by reality wrapping when none of Annihilarg haxes or ap is 2-B to begin with,it isn't possible for destroying 2-B energy using Low 2-C hax or ap

Nothing in the show suggests that he can use mana either so writer statement takes priority over absence of visual proof thaf they are can manipulate mana and I will say it again being able to do anything isn't proof that they can manipulate mana

His body was kept in Afterlife though hence he was able to train and was able to grow stronger and his body was kept 2 times when he died which is that when Enma kept his body so he could train for the future battle with Nappa and Vegeta and second time when he died against Cell was where body was also kept and he along with select few other were able to keep their body and participate in the tournament in Afterlife

@My Area

In general, consciousness are of the mind, not the body. The Omnitrix turns the user into an exact genetic duplicate. Nothing in the series suggests Ben's human DNA being a part of the transformation.

Matter is made up of energy. E=mc^2 The Bomb and it's energy doesn't have resistance to reality warping or time manipulation. It's the same reason Clockwork could time manipulate the CTBs energy. Hacks and lack of resistance to said hacks.

I'm just going by our site rules when it comes to writer statements. Not to mention Azmuth says that Alien X can do anything right in front of Gwen who can manipulate mana.

If they keep their bodies in the afterlife, then Shenlong doesn't recreate their bodies. Goku and company just lose the halo and is considered "alive."

@Firestorm808

True they are mostly of mind not body but since it was never explained that whether adding Ben consciousness to Celestialpaiens like Alien X would change anything however omnitrix contains dna of the aliens like Celestialpaiens and Ben conciousness is being created exclusively to Alien X so its safe enough to say that Ben does have involement with dna hence author explanation can be used and it was being used for the term "omnipotent" literally anyway so that was the my point to bring up to prove that they dont use omnipotence in the context that we do so we shouldn't change the meaning of the word in Q/A session

Matter is made up of energy true but those 2 are different things and E=Mc^2 is equivalence between mass and energy and conversion of mase to energy and vice versa not saying that both are same though. So what you mean is that Annihilarg with Low 2-C hax would still be able to wipe out 2-B level of energy? Even though energy is far greater so more energy would be required by Annihilarg to wipe out energy of CTB in short Annihilarg needs to be 2-B in order to wipe out 2-B level of energy but if you are saying its reality wrapping then you mean it bypasses energy resistance?

Absorption doesn't depend on AP usually and Clockwork only reversed CTB affect back so it would be time reversal

Only Goku was able to keep the body exclusively because he needed was training and to defeat Saiyans and Vegeta was given the body in order for merging with Goku in order to defeat Buuhan so as far as I know eveeyone who died due to Earth being destroyed by Kid Buu wasn't given the body so Porunga had to bring back the Earth along with the bodies in order to transfer their soul from Afterlife to the body so Porunga should be 4-B

Porunga formed Gohan body and then sent his soul from Afterlife to Living world so while he didn't create ki from nothingness he created body with 4-B level of ki in it so he should be 4-B then I guess

If Porunga didn't create the ki and body from nothing, wouldn't it be considered resurrection by restoring the destroyed body?

Never mind I realized since Kid Buu is weaker than Gohan so his blast wouldn't be able to destroy his body so Porunga only reformed this body so instead I would make the argument that Porunga is High 4-C for bringing back destroyed Goten and Trunks body which has High 4-C level of ki so it would he resurrection for Gohan since his body should be only one to remain intact after Kid Buu blast but not for other as they must have been vaporized due to Kid Buu attack

@Greenshifter

Sure I would like to see about the evidences of 2-B for Anihilaarg so please add it in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back