• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 2-A rating and "possibly" from 1-B stats of Alien X proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting brain and IQ of first thinker , ultimate Albedo was able to precive omnivrse, on in simple words, Azmuth can precive omnivrse

Despite being aware of omniversal force and preciving it, azmuth called Celestialsapiens greatest power , so Alien X and Celestialsapiens are above omniversal force

Which means that according to azmuth, no power or force other than Celestialsapiens are greatest

Servantis also stated that Ben Tennyson (Alien X) can wish away all of existence

Also while agregor was about to absorb power of baby Celestialsapien, he said that universe (basically refering to cosmos) is going to be on his fingertips (under his control) making Alien X above all of existence aka omnivrse

And thus Alien X is superior to omniversal force
It removes "2-A" states and converts possible 1-B rating into just 1-B

Agree: (3) @Hellformer @Reiner04 (with solid 1-B) @LuffyRuffy46307
Disagree: (1) @Reiner04 (with beyond omnivrsal force thing)
Nutral: (1) @Ghengiroo115

Last edited:
sinister-strange-doctor-strange.gif

Following, gonna wait to see if anyone gives any reason against it. I’m inclined to agree especially since the constant “possibly” ratings in the verse give me an aneurysm, but I also care about accuracy so I’m gonna wait before saying for sure.

As obvious from before, I do agree with cosmology being solid 26d since I don't think that those 26d can even in dreams refer to alternate timelines.

So Agree with solid 26D

Disagree with scaling him above omniversal force, while he's omnipotent, it can be seen that he's above all beings or powers that exist. Omniversal force is not necessarily a power that can be used or whatever but some kind of fundamental force.

Regardless it won't change anything since cosmology being 26D will remove possibly rating either way.

I disagree with BDE type 2, because BDE type 2 requires omnipotence and being lack in all temporal and spatial dimensions found in cosmology and at the same time being qualitatively superior to it.

At the same time, isn't the reason why it is possibly 1-B is because cosmology is considered possibly 1-B? Because I remember this clearly in the cosmology ugrade revision.

So, in order to remove the possible rating, you have to make cosmology a direct 1-B instead of a possible 1-B in the same way.

I think it seems simple to me, i agree.

Alien X omnipotent confirmed lol
Thanks
Disagree with scaling him above omniversal force, while he's omnipotent, it can be seen that he's above all beings or powers that exist. Omniversal force is not necessarily a power that can be used or whatever but some kind of fundamental force.
Can't forget about other two reasonings as well
it's not allowed to create a CRT on it until ultima changes are applied officially.
Ok

Oh wait BDE type 2? Hard disagree with that one. Also remove BDE type 2 from proposal, it's not allowed to create a CRT on it until ultima changes are applied officially.
Ultima has already opened a general revision for BDE type 2 and made a list for those who qualify for it. And almost most of the list is full of 1-A's and above...🐻

At the same time, isn't the reason why it is possibly 1-B is because cosmology is considered possibly 1-B? Because I remember this clearly in the cosmology ugrade revision.
Yeah, I think cosmology should have been solid eitherway, for all directions extending to infinite and 26d stuff. So I agreed for that reasoning as can be seen in my post.
Ultima has already opened a general revision for BDE type 2 and made a list for those who qualify for it. And almost most of the list is full of 1-A's and above...🐻
That's to strictly correct profiles that has them. Plancks told me revision to get them is restricted atm.

Yeah, I think cosmology should have been solid eitherway, for all directions extending to infinite and 26d stuff. So I agreed for that reasoning as can be seen in my post.
Well, then you have to make this cosmology scale 26-D directly because there were 2 reasons why cosmology was "possible"; one was that the dimensions were purely spatial dimensions and the other was that what was extending in all directions was not the dimensions but the omniversal force. It didn't mean that the dimensions extended that far, so the possible scale was accepted.
That's to strictly correct profiles that has them. Plancks told me revision for them is restricted atm.
Ahhh... All right, then. I just said above the answer Ultima gave me when I asked him for the BDE type 2 requirement.

Hmmmm… solid 1-B cosmology means solid 1-B for Feedback
I disagree with BDE type 2, because BDE type 2 requires omnipotence and being lack in all temporal and spatial dimensions found in cosmology and at the same time being qualitatively superior to it.

So, in order to remove the possible rating, you have to make cosmology a direct 1-B instead of a possible 1-B in the same way.
Omniversal force and white empty space are solid 1-B while hypertimestream is possibly 1-B , so we can't rate feedback to 1-B but it is possible to rate Alien X and cosmology to solid 1-B

Omniversal force and white empty space are solid 1-B while hypertimestream is possibly 1-B , so we can't rate feedback to 1-B but it is possible to rate Alien X and cosmology to solid 1-B
Well... 3 stuff agreed with possibly 26-D, 2 staff accepted the possibly scale for OF and 2 stuff directly agreed. But since AX basically scales to OF, I think it's healthier to keep the possibly scale, but in cosmology it's already possibly 26-D. So... In general, OF definitely has "possibly" scale

Oh wait I think you’re right, sad day for my boy.

Would a solid 1-B cosmology make the Chrono Navigator solid 1-B or would it just be Celestialsapiens?

Actually 26 dimensional omnivrsal force was done in first crt , not in second one (and first crt was for 26 to 27 D omniversal force with no possibility)
Dude, this is accepted CRT for possibly 26-D cosmology and OF. I remember very clearly. This was the main CRT where the discussion took place

Chrononavigater scales to hypertimestream, and hypertimestream it's solid 1-B
Wait so a solid 1-B cosmology would affect Feedback then? The Big Bang made the Hypertimestream, unless I’m misremembering.

Wait a minute. Didn't you just say hypertimestream is possibly 1-B?
I think he meant the Hypertimestream is currently possibly but if it was upgraded to solid then the Chrono Navigator would be affected.

Well, then you have to make this cosmology scale 26-D directly because there were 2 reasons why cosmology was "possible"; one was that the dimensions were purely spatial dimensions and the other was that what was extending in all directions was not the dimensions but the omniversal force.
Green's reasoning so i disagree. If something extends to all directions infinitely so does the space.

Dude, this is accepted CRT for possibly 26-D cosmology and OF. I remember very clearly. This was the main CRT where the discussion took place
Iirc the OF is currently solid 1-B while the Hypertimestream is possibly 1-B. That’s what I remember was detailed in the thread (though it’s been a while so I may be wrong) and it’s also what the cosmology page says.

Green's reasoning so i disagree. If something extends to all directions infinitely so does the space.
Space is a physical structure, but we cannot say that power is fundamentally physical. So this statement does not necessarily mean that space extends infinitely in all directions with OF. If you had a clearer and more precise statement, like the dimensions extend infinitely in all directions, instead of the statement that OF extends infinitely, then yeah it will be a solid scale.

Space is a physical structure, but we cannot say that power is fundamentally physical. So this statement does not necessarily mean that space extends infinitely in all directions with OF. If you had a clearer and more precise statement, like the dimensions extend infinitely in all directions, instead of the statement that OF extends infinitely, then yeah it will be a solid scale.
Agree to disagree. If direction exist so the space.

Iirc the OF is currently solid 1-B while the Hypertimestream is possibly 1-B. That’s what I remember was detailed in the thread (though it’s been a while so I may be wrong) and it’s also what the cosmology page says.
The title I quoted above was the title in which this was accepted. You can look there

There are 3 staffs agreed with possibly 26-D cosmology and 2 staffs agreed with possibly 26-D OF, and in general there are 5 stuffs accepted possibly scale. If the cosmology page says this is a solid scale then it is wrong because the previous thread doesn't say that

Agree to disagree. If direction exist so the space.
Reiner, can you read what I wrote properly? I'm not saying there aren't spatial dimensions extends different directions. I am saying that just because a non-physical force extends infinitely does not mean that physical spatial dimensions necessarily extend infinitely.

Also, if you want to make this directly 1-B scale, you must first make OF and cosmology directly 1-B

The title I quoted above was the title in which this was accepted. You can look there

There are 3 staffs agreed with possibly 26-D cosmology and 2 staffs agreed with possibly 26-D OF, and in general there are 5 stuffs accepted possibly scale. If the cosmology page says this is a solid scale then it is wrong because the previous thread doesn't say that
You seems to have been getting wrong Idea regarding previous threads staff consensus. But since telling or whatever is leading to obvious thread derail. I'd refrain and say that cosmology page is everything.

You seems to have been getting wrong Idea regarding previous threads staff consensus. But since telling or whatever is leading to obvious thread derail. I'd refrain and say that cosmology page is everything.
Lmao why would I get it wrong? I just quoted the staff votes and the previous thread and the situation is as I described, what is accepted is possibly scale. I don't understand why you ignore this

The formula is simple, 2+2=4. I don't know why you ignore and deny this.

This was crt for omniversal to
26 dimensional/ possibly 27 D was accepted

Lmao why would I get it wrong? I just quoted the staff votes and the previous thread and the situation is as I described, what is accepted is possibly scale. I don't understand why you ignore this

The formula is simple, 2+2=4. I don't know why you ignore and deny this.
Okay then let me correct u. The votes is actually Qawsedf agrees with possibly, not firestorm or plancks, they both agreed with full rating, you have confused Qawsed being labelled as "possibly" with everyone before it agreeing with possibly, Griffin and uchiha agreed with full rating too. So it's 4 full rating for OS. May not believe me then read the thread.

This was crt for omniversal to
26 dimensional/ possibly 27 D was accepted
Lmao 27-D isn't even here or even on the profile... I don't know why you're doing it in plain sight.I even remember 27-D being rejected in another thread.
Okay then let me correct u. The votes is actually Qawsedf agrees with possibly, not firestorm or plancks, they both agreed with full rating, you have confused Qawsed being labelled as "possibly" with everyone before it agreeing with possibly, Griffin and uchiha agreed with full rating too. So it's 4 full rating for OS. May not believe me then read the thread.
Agree: @Planck69, @Firestorm808, @Qawsedf234 (Possibly), @LordGriffin1000 (full agree with OF and possibly on spacetime), @UchihaSlayer96 (full agree with OF and possibly on spacetime), @DarkDragonMedeus (possibly), @Elizhaa (possibly), @Robo432343, @Reiner04, @Serlock_Holmes, @Quantu, @LuffyRuffy46307, @ProfectusInfinity, @NHTkenshin2, @Lord_Farquaad69420 (Possibly), @TWILIGHT-OP (sorta), @Killerdrone123, @Saqphire, @MintyBoi1, @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN, @Shadowbeast, @Arnoldstone18, @Vietthai96, @KingNanaya, @Lovemovies14, @Iamunanimousinthat, @zaraus, @Minos_the_Judge, @LazyMortician, @SYPHe5D (possibly), @JTGamer96 (possibly), @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl
Ah... Well. 3 staff possibly agree, 2 staff directly agree, 2 staff just directly agree for OF and just possibly agree for cosmology...

Isn’t “omniversal force” speaking non-literally? Personally I don’t see the quote as referring to a literal “power”, I think it’s just Azmuth’s somewhat nihilistic attitude making him feel inconsequential compared to the grand scheme of the omniverse. It’s metaphorical. Albedo’s later statements in his speech about the pointlessness of him trying to kill Ben (“You would only have not been not unexistent in what could have not now been the past, present, and partial future”) or him not having the time to fix everything (“There's so much to be done! If only I had the time!”) both support this idea, as they both are referring to the sheer size of the omniverse (referring to alternate timelines for the former and generally for the latter).

Again I wrote the staff votes in previous crt, i said that Qawsed is the one i labelled with possibly, before one's are agreed with the crt right off the bat so i didn't add possibly besides them. Are u telling me i manipulated staff votes in previous crt?
Ah... Well. 3 staff possibly agree, 2 staff directly agree, 2 staff just directly agree for OF and just possibly agree for cosmology...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back