• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Alien X Additions (Ben 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree with Type 1 Acausality

The reason why Rook and the others don't remember the recreation of the universe was because when the universe was destroyed the Rook and the others technically died and so when Alien X recreated the universe he made an exact DUPLICATE not an exact copy so the Rook, Argit, and the others are not the same ones pre universe erasure as Ben only created an exact duplicate universe. Besides that has nothing to do with Type 1 Acausality anyway as this has nothing to do with time.

Intelligence is I'm different on

Agree with the others

I don’t think the pocket dimension does.
Is there any reason why we should assume this as such? Especially when they were inside when they were attacked by a Galactic Gladiator, but they were shaken by the attacks?
Disagree with Type 1 Acausality

The reason why Rook and the others don't remember the recreation of the universe was because when the universe was destroyed the Rook and the others technically died and so when Alien X recreated the universe he made an exact DUPLICATE not an exact copy so the Rook, Argit, and the others are not the same ones pre universe erasure as Ben only created an exact duplicate universe. Besides that has nothing to do with Type 1 Acausality anyway as this has nothing to do with time.

Intelligence is I'm different on

Agree with the others
Tbh, after this explosion happened, the characters in the newly created universe still experienced this explosion, Athea's father picked up the bomb and said, "No Boom?" he said, and then someone else picked up the bomb and said, "is a dud!", referring to the moment just before the explosion. The characters there don't just remember the moment the bomb went off, they remember before that. The only thing they forget is the moment of the bomb explosion.

Is there any reason why we should assume this as such? Especially when they were inside when they were attacked by a Galactic Gladiator, but they were shaken by the attacks?
Yes, his type 9 immortality justification. GG just specifically targeted the pocket dimension for the hell of it.

Possibly Intelligence Uprage:
As Chadzmuth said, Celestialsapiens are responsible for the changes in the universe. Changing Azmuth's voice and appearance is something that Celestialsapiens do on purpose. I mean, the fact that Mr. Smoothy's logo changed and Ben wore a new white hoodie is not a "Mistake", it must have been something that Alien X did on purpose. For all these reasons, Alien X should be Omniscient.
From what I've read here, I think Alien X can't be Omniscient anymore.
Void Manipulation: After the destruction of "Everything" by Annihilarrgh, Alien X should be standing in a Void. Since he has been in this Void for a certain period of time and nothing has happened to him, he should take it.
I will not be adding to the profile for now as there is an ongoing staff discussion about this.
Acausality Type 1: No one remembers the recreation of the universe except Ben, Serena and Bellicus. When the universe began to disappear, people like Rook, Argit saw the universe disappear, but when the universe was recreated, they couldn't remember them.
I will not add it to the profile because there is a anti-argument that can be considered important on this topic.
I added everything else to the profile.

For Ac1, why not Alien X Scale to Paradox?
Acausality (Type 1; Exists outside of time, was unaffected when his timeline was destroyed by the Chronosapien Time Bomb

He should, they had been established as equals in existence, along with being outside of time.
Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

I suppose that makes sense.

I've already applied the things here to the profile. I forgot to ask for this to be turned off.

I don't have much idea about Aca1, but I can add it to the profile if you want.
You can add about AX wanted to save Dinosaurs from extinction which should have been resulted in Ben not being born, yet AX should have existed as he not just gonna kill himself with ben? So ACA type 1.

You can add about AX wanted to save Dinosaurs from extinction which should have been resulted in Ben not being born, yet AX should have existed as he not just gonna kill himself with ben? So ACA type 1.
Actually, we should add Aca5 to it, Greenshifter made a thread about it.
I'll wait to see what Firestorm says. Also, specify exactly what I will write here. My English is terrible

Derrick J. Wyatt said that the place where Ben talks to Serena and Belicus inside Alien X is not a real place, it is just a way of showing the discussion in their minds to the audience. That's why any hax that comes with this reason should be removed. (Higher-Dimensional Existence and Power Bestowal) and here panel

Derrick J. Wyatt said that the place where Ben talks to Serena and Belicus inside Alien X is not a real place, it is just a way of showing the discussion in their minds to the audience. That's why any hax that comes with this reason should be removed. (Higher-Dimensional Existence and Power Bestowal) and here panel
First of all, the paradox has entered the mind of alien x and turns benji back into a human being and we are repeatedly shown Serena and Bellicus in the mind of alien x, so we need a little context in the series to prove otherwise, but we only have the author's word, which is not enough, so in the end, the author's word is useless.

Let's just use the simple stuff for now.

I was told the thread wasn't quite finished yet, so I was asked to reopen this.
Thanks
Applied and closing.
Sorry, but I'm asking you to undo the changes you made to Alien X's profile. I've already added the things here to the profile.
I've already applied the things here to the profile. I forgot to ask for this to be turned off.
And I've already expressed that. You need to undo the changes you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back