• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Alien X Additions (Ben 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolphl

He/Him
I wanted to do this because why not?

Abilities:
Spatial Manipulation is the ability to warp, bend, flip, crush, and control space.
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, making him at least 4-D)
Ben is naturally a human being and needs oxygen. Since Alien X contains a pocket reality with its own Time and Causality independent of other dimensions, Ben must be floating in space, and he doesn't need oxygen during this process. There must have been some kind of Power Bestowal during his transformation into Alien X.​
Removed Abilities:
Obviously, this is nothing. Alien X, that crater is rising as a result of the punch he threw at Gladiator. Alien X is not doing anything to make that crater rise.

Resistances:
  • Pain Manipulation: He scales to the Gladiator, who does not feel any pain after his hand is shattered.
  • Void Manipulation: After the destruction of "Everything" by Annihilarrgh, Alien X should be standing in a Void. Since he has been in this Void for a certain period of time and nothing has happened to him, he should take it.
Possibly Intelligence Uprage:
As Chadzmuth said, Celestialsapiens are responsible for the changes in the universe. Changing Azmuth's voice and appearance is something that Celestialsapiens do on purpose. I mean, the fact that Mr. Smoothy's logo changed and Ben wore a new white hoodie is not a "Mistake", it must have been something that Alien X did on purpose. For all these reasons, Alien X should be Omniscient.

Agree: @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Spectra_Schiffer, @LordGriffin1000, @ByArrow, @Popbum, @MintyBoi1
Disagree: @Greenshifter (Acausality Type 1), @ByArrow (on resistance to Void Manip)
Neutral: @Greenshifter (on IQ), @LordGriffin1000 (on resistance to Void Manip)

Last edited:
As Chadzmuth said, Celestialsapiens are responsible for the changes in the universe. Changing Azmuth's voice and appearance is something that Celestialsapiens do on purpose. I mean, the fact that Mr. Smoothy's logo changed and Ben wore a new white hoodie is not a "Mistake", it must have been something that Alien X did on purpose. For all these reasons, Alien X should be Omniscient.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral
We can use that same statement for change in "settings of show" and plot manipulation

Açıkçası yazar beyanlarına yer vermek istemedim. Bu başka bir başlıkta tartışılabilir.

Ah tabi ki Ultima'nın hazırladığı yeni sistem yürürlüğe girerse neden olmasın?
veya dc yapılabilirsin ark eklisin ztn bunu burada yazıyorsan gel bide dc den yazdan korkma

veya dc yapılabilirsin ark eklisin ztn bunu burada yazıyorsan gel bide dc den yazdan korkma
Dude, it's forbidden to speak in a language other than English on this Wiki, especially on one thread. Correct what you have written.

Mr. Smoothy's logo changed and Ben wore a new white hoodie is not a "Mistake", it must have been something that Alien X did on purpose. For all these reasons, Alien X should be Omniscient.
I probably be disagree on this, that's just your assumption, we don't know if he did that on purpose or not.

I probably be disagree on this, that's just your assumption, we don't know if he did that on purpose or not.
Did you miss what Chadzmuth said? He's talking about Celestials making changes to the universe on purpose. And these are things that are in the direction of "Preference", not a "Mistake". Ben has to put on a new hoodie and Mr. If Smoothy's logo change was a mistake, it should have been followed by a chain of mistakes. Alien X created these things because he preferred it that way.

Screenshot_2024-02-17-15-32-00-22_8142442b4340f41fb3bd44535ad8f76b.jpg
interesting where my like go?

Void Manipulation: After the destruction of "Everything" by Annihilarrgh, Alien X should be standing in a Void. Since he has been in this Void for a certain period of time and nothing has happened to him, he should take it.
Does it work like that?
For all these reasons, Alien X should be Omniscient.
What about Ben having to explain the situation to them in Vilgax Attacks or them not knowing what other Celestialsapiens will do?

This stuff looks agreeable, but what do you mean Alien X changed Ben’s hoodie on purpose. Do you think the transformation acted independently without Ben knowing?

Does it work like that?
Yes, there are characters on the wiki where we do this.
What about Ben having to explain the situation to them in Vilgax Attacks or them not knowing what other Celestialsapiens will do?
What? Wasn't the reason Alien X wasn't Omniscient because the hoodie Ben was wearing and Mr. Smoothy's logo changed when he recreated the universe and everything in it?
Nah, Ben was outside of the universe when that happened
Didn't Benjamin, Serena and Bellicus already witness this explosion? Not only Benjamin experienced this, but also Serena and Bellicus.
This stuff looks agreeable, but what do you mean Alien X changed Ben’s hoodie on purpose. Do you think the transformation acted independently without Ben knowing?
I'm telling Ben wearing a new hoodie is Alien X's own choice.

That would make sense, was that before or after Ben gained full control, I forget. Then again Bellicus and Serena could’ve just been being cheeky regardless

Yes, there are characters on the wiki where we do this.
Weird
What? Wasn't the reason Alien X wasn't Omniscient because the hoodie Ben was wearing and Mr. Smoothy's logo changed when he recreated the universe and everything in it?
Someone put that cap on the page yes, no idea why.
Didn't Benjamin, Serena and Bellicus already witness this explosion? Not only Benjamin experienced this, but also Serena and Bellicus.
They saw it happen from a safe distance
I'm telling Ben wearing a new hoodie is Alien X's own choice.
Maybe

I wanted to do this because why not?

Abilities:

Ben is naturally a human being and needs oxygen. Since Alien X contains a pocket reality with its own Time and Causality independent of other dimensions, Ben must be floating in space, and he doesn't need oxygen during this process. There must have been some kind of Power Bestowal during his transformation into Alien X.​
Removed Abilities:

Obviously, this is nothing. Alien X, that crater is rising as a result of the punch he threw at Gladiator. Alien X is not doing anything to make that crater rise.

Resistances:
  • Pain Manipulation: He scales to the Gladiator, who does not feel any pain after his hand is shattered.
  • Void Manipulation: After the destruction of "Everything" by Annihilarrgh, Alien X should be standing in a Void. Since he has been in this Void for a certain period of time and nothing has happened to him, he should take it.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:
Agreed

Yes, but they don’t get acausality for it.
Why they not get Acausality? Alien X is exactly at the center of this explosion, no one remembers this event except himself (or beings who are equivalent to him). This is naturally a paradox, and it needs to be Aca1.

Most of this looks alright but GG not feeling pain is really an endurance thing. It wouldn't actually give resistance. That's usually why you see characters with "High Pain Tolerance" on their profiles. Unless a direct statement mentions they feel no pain, I wouldn't call it a resistance to pain. I'm unsure on void manipulation resistance given what does and doesn't qualify for that has escaped me but if others agree with that then sure.

Most of this looks alright but GG not feeling pain is really an endurance thing. It wouldn't actually give resistance. That's usually why you see characters with "High Pain Tolerance" on their profiles. Unless a direct statement mentions they feel no pain, I wouldn't call it a resistance to pain. I'm unsure on void manipulation resistance given what does and doesn't qualify for that has escaped me but if others agree with that then sure.
Thanks for contribution

Why they not get Acausality? Alien X is exactly at the center of this explosion, no one remembers this event except himself (or beings who are equivalent to him). This is naturally a paradox, and it needs to be Aca1.
His pocket dimension isn’t anywhere near the destruction

His pocket dimension isn’t anywhere near the destruction
Then how about deleting Resistance to Existence Erasure and Space-Time Manipulation from the Profile? Because Ben, Serena and Bellicus are in Pocket Reality. They're an extraordinary distance away from the explosion. Does that make sense to you?

Then how about deleting Resistance to Existence Erasure and Space-Time Manipulation from the Profile? Because Ben, Serena and Bellicus are in Pocket Reality. They're an extraordinary distance away from the explosion. Does that make sense to you?
The body resists those things, I don’t think the pocket dimension does. Well maybe it does from the Chrono Navigator, but not the Annihilaargh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back