• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Addition and Upgrade

I disagree Immeasurable Lifting Strength.The only thing it did was to cut the barrier, it has nothing to do with lifting.

I'm confused about the HDE. Doesn't Annihilarg's AP cover all 26 Dimensions? When the universe was erased by Annihilarg, Alien X recreated the universe with parts of his own body. Isn't this an HDE achievement?

I disagree with Soul Manipulation and resistance to it.

I agree with the rest.

I disagree Immeasurable Lifting Strength.The only thing it did was to cut the barrier, it has nothing to do with lifting.
I disagree with Soul Manipulation and resistance to it.

I agree with the rest.
Thank you for your comment.
Isn't this an HDE achievement?
Yes, it's not.
I'm confused about the HDE. Doesn't Annihilarg's AP cover all 26 Dimensions? When the universe was erased by Annihilarg, Alien X recreated the universe with parts of his own body
Annihilarrgh created a TimeStream that cover all 26 dimensions. On the Ben 10 cosmology page it is stated.

Back