• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 2-A rating and "possibly" from 1-B stats of Alien X proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was the one who wrote the votes and gave it to OP for copy-paste lmao.
Well, thank you for that, man. But this is the situation... Bro why is everyone nervous... I'm just saying what the staffs accepted, and to fix this, cosmology needs to have direct scale

Again I wrote the staff votes in previous crt, i said that Qawsed is the one i labelled with possibly, before one's are agreed with the crt right off the bat so i didn't add possibly besides them. Are u telling me i manipulated staff votes in previous crt?
I think he’s saying that 2 staff agreed with 1-B OF and cosmology while 2 staff just agreed with 1-B OF, so 4 staff for 1-B OF in total.

Again I wrote the staff votes in previous crt, i said that Qawsed is the one i labelled with possibly, before one's are agreed with the crt right off the bat so i didn't add possibly besides them. Are u telling me i manipulated staff votes in previous crt?
I couldn't figure out the relevance of the issue to you... No one told you such a thing, why did you make such a perception??? I only mentioned the votes given by the staff, and their votes were mostly on the "possibly" scale.

I think he’s saying that 2 staff agreed with 1-B OF and cosmology while 2 staff just agreed with 1-B OF, so 4 staff for 1-B OF in total.
Basically, I said that 4 staff agreed directly and the remaining 5 staff agreed with "possibly OF and cosmology". Did I say something wrong?

He argument in same way in previous crt (omnitrix speed CRT) as well

I couldn't figure out the relevance of the issue to you... No one told you such a thing, why did you make such a perception??? I only mentioned the votes given by the staff, and their votes were mostly on the "possibly" scale.
Okay mb.
He was saying both things are possibly as per votes, which is not the case since he misunderstood the votes written.

He was saying both things are possibly as per votes, which is not the case since he misunderstood the votes written.
Initially yeah, but after you explained it he realised you were right and it was 4 staff in favour of 1-B OF.

Anyways lets just drop it, we’re kinda derailing and I think everyone’s on the same page on the current ratings now.

Well, basically what I was looking at was the previous thread and votes, and the votes and discussions showed that. That's why I quoted these.
Initially yeah, but after you explained it he realised you were right and it was 4 staff in favour of 1-B OF.
Btw I still think there's a "possibly" scale here because basically 5 staff accepted "possibly" scale for cosmology and OF. Mehhh, but anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back