• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Addition and Upgrade

Addition :

Soul Manipulation :
Annihilarrgh can Erasure Existence. This is stated on its profile page.This ability can destroy souls, Annihilarrgh has destroyed the souls of living beings throughout the universe. Alien X should have Soul Manipulation from the soul creation of beings from across the universe. [shown here].

Time Manipulation :
Alien X ceate a time wave to reverse events and stop the dam from collapsing. [shown here].

Acausality type 1 :
comparable to Paradox and the same reason.

Acausality (Type 1; Exists outside of time, was unaffected when his timeline was destroyed by the Chronosapien Time Bomb)
Alien X is outside of time. Alien X not affected by the Chronosapien time bomb and Alien X tries to save the dinosaurs from extinction. Which may have prevented Ben from being born. But that won't happen with Ben's Alien X. [shown here].

Resistance to Soul Manipulation :
Alien X survives the destruction of the universe of the Annihilarrgh which can Erasure Existence and can destroy Soul.
[shown here].
in Celestialsapien's profile that have Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Make Alien X should receive as well.

Agree : @Success0906, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @DarkDragonMedeus,@Georredannea15, @Hellformer,
@Aolphl , @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Zeinx1,
@Aolphl (except Soul Manipulation and Resistance to Soul Manipulation),
@LordGriffin1000 (except Soul Manipulation and Resistance to Soul Manipulation),
@Reiner04 (except Soul Manipulation and Resistance to Soul Manipulation)

Disagree :

Neutral :

Upgrade :

Lifting Strength
up to Immeasurable :
Contumelia said was impossible to breach but Alien X's DNA was able to breach through the Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier for the Annihilarrgh. The Extra-Dimensional Barrier can protect against Annihilarrgh that can create TimeStream. [shown here1]. [shown here2].

Speed up to Immeasurable :
Comparable to the Omnitrix and superior.

Infinite attack speed with its fully charged self-destruct mode and Immeasurable reaction
Alien X is superior every technology in the universe.

Higher Dimension Existence :
Currently stated.

Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, making him at least 4-D
Up to : at least 26-D or at least 26-D possibly 27-D

Alien X and Ben in a pocket dimension, They are unlikely to be affected by the Annihilarrgh even if they are in the White Nothingness.

Paradox and Azmuth said : Forge of Creation is the source of the universe's greatest power, Forge of Creation is Extra-Dimensional. It is a place that is above everything else including 26 spatiotemporal axises mentioned by Naljians.
Alien X live in FOC and Alien X is Extra-Dimensional Being.
[shown here].

After all, since I'm not good at English, I mostly use translation. If there are any mistakes in my words, I apologize.

Agree : @Success0906 (except HDE.),
@Lord_Farquaad69420 (except HDE.),
@DarkDragonMedeus (except HDE.),
@Georredannea15 (except HDE.),
@Hellformer, @Aolphl (except HDE.), @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Zeinx1 (except HDE.),
@LordGriffin1000 (except HDE. and LS.)
@Reiner04 (except HDE. and LS.)

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
Well, this is not HDE, to exist on the higher dimensional plane or to be able to influence it, or to exist outside it is not HDE.

For HDE you have to basically cover this higher dimensional cosmology or space with all your axes. But AX contains only a 4-D pocket dimension

Well, this is not HDE, to exist on the higher dimensional plane or to be able to influence it, or to exist outside it is not HDE.

For HDE you have to basically cover this higher dimensional cosmology or space with all your axes. But AX contains only a 4-D pocket dimension
FOC It should be the highest of cosmology of Ben10, AX doesn't just live in it. But both are Extra-Dimensional as well. And the pocket dimensions should be comparable to the AX's.

FOC It should be the highest of cosmology of Ben10, AX doesn't just live in it. But both are Extra-Dimensional as well. And the pocket dimensions should be comparable to the AX's.
On what basis do you base this interpretation? This has nothing to do with HDE. There's not even a hint that AX is as higher-dimensional as cosmology.

The things you linked does not work except for the imgur one. Assuming that you linked the twitter posts has that ever been established in the show?
FOC exist outside universe, which ben10 universe It consists of space and time.

Addition :

Soul Manipulation :
Annihilarrgh can Erasure Existence. This is stated on its profile page.This ability can destroy souls, Annihilarrgh has destroyed the souls of living beings throughout the universe. Alien X should have Soul Manipulation from the soul creation of beings from across the universe. [shown here].
I disagree with that. That's something that can be said for anything. "Annihilarrgh can destroy characters' body energies, so Alien X must receive Energy Manipulation." or "Annihilarrgh can destroy ices, so Alien X must receive Ice Manipulation." If the show also doesn't mention anything about Alien X creating souls in particular, I don't agree with it.
Resistance to Soul Manipulation :
Alien X survives the destruction of the universe of the Annihilarrgh which can Erasure Existence and can destroy Soul.
This is something similar to what I just explained, so I disagree.
in Celestialsapien's profile that have Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Make Alien X should receive as well.
Something has been done about this before. Yes, this has been added to Alien X's profile (not for the reason you mentioned, but for different reasons). It was later removed from the profile due to something I don't know why. Probably should also have been removed from Celestialsapiens' profile, but probably this was forgotten.
Other than that, I don't agree with HDE.

It just popped in my mind that soul manipulation/resistance can be argued better by him scaling above dagon who could absorb and later release the souls in legerdomain.

It just popped in my mind that soul manipulation/resistance can be argued better by him scaling above dagon who could absorb and later release the souls in legerdomain.
Although Alien X is not directly involved in this scene, But I think it's a great support.I'll add it on the thread later.

Back