• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-B Alien X (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Area

If Clockwork can reverse the CTB with ease, the Anihalarg should be able to erase it as well.

Dude Alien X has been low-2C for the past few years and we literally spent a 1000 messages discussing an upgrade for him. In order for stuff to get accepted on here it needs to be made crystal clear as that is the only way to be reliable. The Q&A is not clear at all and it contradicts itself when it states that Celestialsapiens cannot tank multiversal destruction which a 26-dimensional being obviously could. Also please stop derailing this thread since we are only allowed to talk about the OP because past threads have been humungously derailed.

The creator also said that what matters more than writer statements is what you see in the show since what writers say can just not be true most of the time.

No Alien_X can't survive ├á omniverse destruction not ├á multiverse also someone is 26D doesn't mean he can survive an omniverse destruction lol 😂 and power isn't always equal to durability so i would say that alien x is low 1-c but not 2-B just no 😂

Anyways as to not derail this thread any further, you can say what you want to say regarding Alien X on my wall, K?

I also offered the same to someone who thought we were wanking him. Also this is really not the thread to discuss this, you can make your own content revision thread, but you won't be the first so you better give some very good arguments on there.

This should be in it's own CRT @Badrimoine2019. Not to be that guy, but MAN are you derailing the thread.

@Bad Being X dimensional on its own no longer qualifies for a tier, you need to actually have it established first that higher dimensions in your verse leads to infinite jumps in power

The rules of dimensional tiering varies across different series. As such, there is no default power of being higher dimensional.

Some people could argue that the Annihilarg was operating off pure AP, as it's constantly described as 'Destroying' the universe. I already posted about how Ben 10 characters, when saying something is destroyed, usually refer to sheer AP.

@Firestorm808

It just reversed the effects of CTB and sucked it back in by reversing the time not actually countering it and Annihilarg cannot destroy CTB because its Low 2-C and doesn't have enough energy to counter 2-B level of energy produced by CTB

Why is Annihilarg destruction list as Existence erasure? It was destroying the universe the same way as Goku and Beerus were doing so that should be AP feat not existence erasure feat

@Greenshifter

Ok I will check though I am bit busy so I might not be able to comment

@My area

So you agree that the CTB is susceptible to Time manipulation.

The argument is that the 2-B levels of energy are still susceptible to hacks, bypassing any conventional durability.

If an object is reduced to nothing, that is textbook Existance Erasure.

@Andy Can we put existence erasure on the profile of the Anihilaarg and give Alien X a resistance to existence erasure?

@Firestorm808

Yes I do agree that time reversal has nothing to do with strength of CTB

Yes 2-B level of energy is suspectable to hax but Annihilarg was expanding its energy in order to reduce the universe into nothingness which again means reducing it to atoms or subatomic particles so what Annihilarg did with Low 2-C energy is AP feat not existence erasure and Low 2-C energy cant compete with 2-B level of energy by CTB at all

Object being reduced to nothing doesn't mean it cease to exists rather that its reduced to atoms or subatomic particles and is too small for our eyes to see otherwise by that logic all the characters who can destroy or bust the universe should be given existence erasure because it reduces the universe to nothingness or atomic particles

@My area

The Anihilaarg creates a universe space-time continuum from nothing and can turn said universe space-time back into nothing, not atomic particles. I meant it when I said it's definition Existence Erasure. The wave of Reality Warping turning everything into literal nothing.

@My Area well only destroying all matter in the universe is only 3A, granted the Anihilaarg doesn't really have any evidence for being low-2C instead of 3A. It was originally rated as 3A IIRC and got changed to low-2C based on it also being used to create the universe in the final episode, but it's very possible it only uses 3A power when destroying a universe.

@Firestorm808

It can create universe space and time continum into nothing(Low 2-C creation feat) or destroy universe space and time continum into nothing(Low 2-C AP feat) which just means destroying the entire space and time continum and destroying into nothingness means destroying the whole universe space and time into subatomic molecules not removing it from existence Like how a Low 2-C character destroying a timeline would be reducing it to atoms/subatomic particles not removing it from existence so basically Annihilarg is doing what baseline Low 2-C does which is destroying the timeline and I dont think we need to interpret the word nothingness literally here

@Greenshifter

I dont mind the Low 2-C rating of Annihilarg but thanks for clarifying anyway but my point of bringing Goku and Beerus destroying universe was that they were destroying the matter of entire universe into nothingess which just means reducing it to subatomic particles as we didn't give them existence erasure based on this reason as well as Beerus nullifying the energy into nothingness which we again dont say that Beerus nullifed the energy into non existence so I think we are intepreting the word "nothingness" too literally here b

I can be wrong regarding this matter so feel free to correct me

Where is it stated the Anihilaarg also destroys time though? I've been using this interpretation myself but I'm generally curious if it's stated anywhere or we just assume it.

I think we use Annihilarg destroying time and space continum is because its destructive power is same as creation power which is creating universe which includes creating space and time continum of a universe so when universe is already there it destroys the entire universe space and time continum instead so its destruction power is same as its creation power

Why are you assuming that destroying space-time turns it into subatomic particles?

It creates from nothing and turns it back into nothing. It's pretty straight forward.

Just like how we dont assume that destroying space and time continum of a universe means turning it to non existence?

Same principle applies here and Annihilarg is just doing what Low 2-C character would do which is destroying space and time continum and reducing it to nothingness so we dont give existence erasure to them right? Same should apply here

Space-time by definition is all the matter, space, and time of said timeline. Existence Erasure is specifically a form of Reality Warping.

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts.

Yes?

Thats true and all but its destroying the entire universe space and time just like how Low 2-C character would do with its AP but we dont give them existence erasure right? Same principle should be applied here because Annihilarg is destroying universe by its AP like a Low 2-C AP of a Low 2-C character

@My Area @Firestorm, the CTB can also be programmed to destroy only 1 timeline and we see with Maltruant that an Anihilaarg can be programmed, so it could be programmed to only destroy space, but create space-time depending on the circumstances.

Agree that destroying space-time should actually destroy all matter cause no time = no space.

None of this really matters if the Anihilaarg is 2C tho.

We should preferably move this discussion to the other thread otherwise Kukui's going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back