• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-10-0) Boros fights Saitama but this time it's different

Saitama would be severely injured from the heat from Boros's energy blasts. The battlefield would also be covered in melted metal. Boros is at a huge advantage here.

I wonder if Saitama should have an Amp? He gets stronger after every battle. For example, at first he couldn't even turn his head back in the mirror. But he tried until he succeeded.

If so, he can amp speed until Boros can't keep up with him.
I already mentioned this. He will get stronger while Boros will get weaker. That's not only example either. His fights against Light Pull cord and Fish of Darkness are another instances where we see his reactive power level

Last edited:
I already mentioned this. He will get stronger while Boros will get weaker. That's only example either. His fights against Light Pull cord and Fish of Darkness are another examples
Boros doesn't get weaker, he'll just eventually run out of energy.

Saitama however will be taking massive heat damage or just die from space.

I still don't see the problem since he can just run back to the battle.
That depends on how quickly Saitama can figure out where he is relative to Boros which can be confusing or complicated to figure out depending on where he landed and this problem can get even harder if Boros thinks that he defeated Saitama and decides to leave.

How does Boros actually hurt Saitama here? His scaling chain is so expansive I'm not sure Boros can even deal lasting damage to him...

Regeneration is cool and all, but once he uses CSRC and Saitama actually survives... The hell does he do then?

That depends on how quickly Saitama can figure out where he is relative to Boros which can be confusing or complicated to figure out depending on where he landed and this problem can get even harder if Boros thinks that he defeated Saitama and decides to leave.
This thread is going by SBA. Saitama literally has a week to return. And I am pretty sure 15km ship is pretty hard to not find even if you just ask for directions

Bfr is highly unlikely to happen since Saitama is not gonna just stand there and take it

superior speed makes Boros hitting Saitama with a beam nearly impossible

also in character Boros is h2h combatant, against Saitama he used an energy blast only twice, so again is highly unlikely that he is going to take advantage of that

Saitama also has superior ap, speed, AND lifting strength while boros only have heat

And boros regen is cool but its not like he can regen forever

Last edited:
i mean, we are talking about someone who is nearly light speed

its not gonna take that long to Saitama find his way back

i mean, we are talking about someone who is nearly light speed

its not gonna take that long to Saitama find his way back
The Earth has a lot of surface area and Saitama will probably need to make jumps or take detours if he wants to avoid collateral damage. If he lands in an area that he is unfamiliar with, then his orientation will suffer from that.

This thread is going by SBA. Saitama literally has a week to return. And I am pretty sure 15km ship is pretty hard to not find even if you just ask for directions
I guess that's valid if Boros takes the ship everywhere he goes.

The Earth has a lot of surface area and Saitama will probably need to make jumps or take detours if he wants to avoid collateral damage. If he lands in an area that he is unfamiliar with, then his orientation will suffer from that
he is nearly as fast as light dude

in theory,in one second he can travel around the world 7 times

he is not gonna struggle to find his way back

I wonder if Saitama should have an Amp? He gets stronger after every battle. For example, at first he couldn't even turn his head back in the mirror. But he tried until he succeeded.

If so, he can amp speed until Boros can't keep up with him.
Saitama doesn't increase during the battle.

he is nearly as fast as light dude

in theory,in one second he can travel around the world 7 times

he is not gonna struggle to find his way back
That accounts for the circumference of the world not its surface area unless Saitama can see extremely far without having to worry about visual obstructions.

Boros wins but is too tired and tatsumaki kills him when he is weakend fra
Boros FRA

I vote to Battle Beast Lord Boros FRA.

I’m voting for Boros. Though Saitama is slightly superior in strength and speed, I still believe that Boros has much more experience than Saitama since he has fought several different beings from many worlds. I also believe that Boros’ energy blasts and AOE would be a big problem for Saitama, and I don’t think Saitama would be able to counter CRSC like he did in the canon battle. And I also think Saitama would be in trouble if he gets kicked to the moon, as he’d take much more damage and might not have a way to get back to Earth.

I think I'll go with evil Allen the alien FRA

well Saitama is faster, stronger and unlike his post-training version is not going to **** around

voting saitama
Counted ^. I'll update OP soon
How does Boros actually hurt Saitama here? His scaling chain is so expansive I'm not sure Boros can even deal lasting damage to him...

Regeneration is cool and all, but once he uses CSRC and Saitama actually survives... The hell does he do then?
Should I count this one too?

That accounts for the circumference of the world not its surface area unless Saitama can see extremely far without having to worry about visual obstructions.
I still don't see how this is going to make him unable to go back to the battlefield in a week, because again he is nearly lightspeed

i believe that even if he starts randomly running around the globe he would still find his way back easily

it would be something like this

His speed comes from reaction not travel
????????

how is this considered a reaction feat?

I still don't see how this is going to make him unable to go back to the battlefield in a week, because again he is nearly lightspeed

i believe that even if he starts randomly running around the globe he would still find his way back easily

it would be something like this

The difference between Saitama and Gotenks is that Gotenks can fly and even in the case of Gotenks he didn't exactly cover the surface area of the Earth and unless Gotenks was able to see at least hundreds of kilometers far he didn't exactly see everything that was on the surface of the Earth as well. A week is indeed a lot of time for someone with the speed of Saitama but it wouldn't be easy to find things even if they are fairly large if you have to search across a planet's entire surface. That would be akin to searching a needle in a haystack though with a very high speed.

Heat or BFR. Both are unlikely to happen imo.
What do you mean unlikely, all of his melee attacks in MB have heat energy behind them?

Heat energy. Also, the scaling chain undermines just how far above Orochi's feat just released Boros is.

Also, there's actually 0 chance of Saitama surviving CSRC. It's an auto-win. Even if he did through plot armor or something, he'd be too crippled to fight.

Does Saitama even have any heat resistance? All it would really take it one blow with energy to incapacitate Saitama here.

What do you mean unlikely, all of his melee attacks in MB have heat energy behind them?
This was discussed above.
Heat energy. Also, the scaling chain undermines just how far above Orochi's feat just released Boros is.
You severely underestimate the gaps between Saitama's chain.
Also, there's actually 0 chance of Saitama surviving CSRC. It's an auto-win.
Dodging while Boros charges it or just straight up fleeing from it. And I just want to note that without heat factor CSRC isn't strong enough to one-shot. It is 11 exatons.

Dodging while Boros charges it or just straight up fleeing from it. And I just want to note that without heat factor CSRC isn't strong enough to one-shot. It is 11 exatons.
Destroying the surface would also destroy the atmosphere as well. Which Saitama also can't survive without.

I am pretty sure destroying the atmosphere was rejected. But it would still kill Saitama because the ground will be superheated and in a long term, there will be no water or food. That's why I see CSRC as draw. Boros uses it, Saitama kills weakened Boros and then dies.

Back