• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saitama vs boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what reason?

Another thing, if Saitama is thrown into space, yes he wouldn't be able to survive for long. But by what logic, you can say that Saitama will not fall on any planet or moon or asteroid etc or he will simply float around the 3D space.

What you have said states that Boros is intelligent enough to send Saitama with a minimum force that is required to launch him into outerspace into an area without any celestial objects like Moon to stop his movement.
You know space is over 99.99% empty right? You'd actually be mad lucky if you sent something out of orbit with blunt force and had it land somewhere.

In the original story, Saitama sympathized with Boros, to a degree, and entertained the thought of having a good fight against him.
Here, since Saitama has no knowledge of Boros or his past, he is just going straight for the kill.
He didn't know about Boros or his past before fighting him in the manga, he just guessed it while they were fighting.

And again, "going straight for the kill" for Saitama is "sit there, maybe tank an attack, then throw out a tier 8/7 punch to kill the opponent", he only goes for a Serious Punch IF the monster survives that one, but by then Boros will likely have kicked him into orbit already.

At least 3 years of prep. I give Doctor Doom 3 years of prep against basically anyone and it will immediately be closed due to being a stomp even though they have one thing that's out of character for a wincon.

What's the difference here?
You seriously used a character whose main methods include preparation to fight higher dimensional beings as an example? Do you not see what's wrong with that?

And remove the prep and nothing changes here anyway. Not that prep is even unfair anyway.

Doctor Doom could become Outversal with 3 years of prep
Tf is your point here?
Saitama has one, currently OOC thing to do immediately to win.

How about I go get like two dozen Doctor Doom and Fate Gilgamesh fights added because they could win if CIS didn't screw them. Which by the way are stomps

You seriously used a character whose main methods are preparation as an example? Do you not see what's wrong with that?And remove the prep and nothing changes here anyway. Not that prep is even unfair anyway.

Yes. Because the result is the same. A stomp match that would get added because the opponent could win with an out of character option.

How about I go get like two dozen Doctor Doom and Fate Gilgamesh fights added because they could win if CIS didn't screw them. Which by the way are stomps

Yes. Because the result is the same. A stomp match that would get added because the opponent could win with an out of character option.
no lmao. If you give Doom prep he becomes 1-A or whatever and literally cannot be beaten by any opponent who's below that, regardless of their choices.

It isn't a stomp. He has 3 years to stew with the information that he'll open with the kick when the fight starts. Take it away and he has 5 seconds to stew with the information that he'll open with a kick when the fight starts.

Never mind how the characters sited by you are smurfs when given prep time.

I feel people are running on pure salt when making these posts because some of them are just asinine.

Nah it ain't lamao
Y'all are just mad at the results, Saitama has a valid wincon even if it's unlikely
And again Doom can become 1-A via prep so bad examp

He actually doesn't. He becomes 4-B with prep. He just has High 1-B absorption.
Cool, Boros doesn't jump tiers via prep
He just uses a better strat so
And as mentioned this's not a stomp since an unlikely wincon is still enough so stop being salty and expect the dude's loss lmao

What would three years of prep even do for Boros? Nobody knows how to beat Saitama; not even Saitama; not even the audience. This is just shoe-horned in in an attempt to boost Boros' odds of winning. It isn't working.
He didn't know about Boros or his past before fighting him in the manga, he just guessed it while they were fighting.
Boros explained to him that he had been bored to death by his power, having been incapable of finding an opponent that could challenge him, and that he was told by a psychic that he would find a worthy opponent in the coming years, all before Saitama even threw the first punch.
And again, "going straight for the kill" for Saitama is "sit there, maybe tank an attack, then throw out a tier 8/7 punch to kill the opponent", he only goes for a Serious Punch IF the monster survives that one, but by then Boros will likely have kicked him into orbit already.
The only reason Boros managed to kick Saitama into space in the original story is because he had completely stopped fighting back. Even after being launched into the Moon, he kind of just layed there, deadpanned, for a bit. However, this will not be the case here, seeing as how Saitama is actively pursuing a kill, and a kill first and foremost. If he sees that his initial strike did not work, stronger punch gooo.

Also, why would kicking him into space be Boros' first move? If he is aware of Saitama's strength and what he is capable of, then surely he would know that if Saitama were launched into space, he would just come back down like in the original story.

I will say that this is entirely contrived for the sake of fairness. But I don't think the match is unfair at all.

If anything, I would close this thread for redundancy. But alas, redundancy is not against the rules.

I would advice against making rematch threads of canonical battles unless a huge factor is included or removed from the original fight that would have had them fighting at their peak. Something like the Naruto vs Sasuke thread for example. That's just my opinion.

I wasnt responding to you.
Cool, Boros doesn't jump tiers via prep
He just uses a better strat so
And as mentioned this's not a stomp since an unlikely wincon is still enough so stop being salty and expect the dude's loss lmao
I do not ******* care whether the bald cum dumpster gets a loss or not. I care when a fairly clear stomp match gets added because "well he could do this if his character didn't screw him". So enough with the accusations you utter dimwit.

I do not ******* care whether the bald cum dumpster gets a loss or not. I care when a fairly clear stomp match gets added because "well he could do this if his character didn't screw him". So enough with the accusations you utter dimwit.
Keep your cool mate, you're making a show outta yourself rn

I am closing this then. The match has unfairly been adjusted to give one participant out of character advantage over another, and I do not have the time to continue arguing here.

In addition, this thread has gone out of control at this point.

All right, I've calmed down quite a bit, though I do not apologize for calling you an "utter dimwit" because you must be one if you think I'm salty because Saitama, a character I genuinely do not give a rats ass for, as I have made clear earlier in the thread, is losing.
Keep your cool mate, you're making a show outta yourself rn
Sometimes the point has to be shot across with blazing colors. I don't care what the show is or isn't going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back