• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-10-0) Boros fights Saitama but this time it's different

Trying to find a good enemy, Boros travelled through the entire universe and reached the Earth. But this time, he reached it some years before his canon counterpart! Saitama, as a good not known hero, goes to his ship and fights him

Saitama vs Boros

Both High 6-A

During Training Saitama>Tatsumaki>>Psykorochi>>Orochi

CSRC>>>Meteoric Burst>>Released>Orochi

Boros at his third key

Speed is unequalized

0.94c vs 0.90c? ig

Battle takes place on Boros' ship

SBA otherwise

If it's an stomp in Boros favor, let me change it to 2nd form Boros

Can you please give me a bit of your hair?: @Tural2004, @Kachon123, @Sec, @Kerr5, @Franako, @Myguy, @Phoenks, @Therefir & @Bernkastelll (AP, Speed, LS & Stamina advantage)

Finally! A true opponent! Our battle will be legendary!: @Adem_Warlock69 & @LIFE_OF_KING (Heat), @Quangotjokes & @Maverick_Zero_X (Heat, Energy Blasts & Regen), @Cryo123, @Spinoirr, @GlaceonGamez471, @Mariogoods, @CiscoTheSoto, @AceOfSpaces3709 (Same as before + BFR)

Baldy Saitama comes and one-shot both:

Last edited:
An easy win for Saitama. Have you seen his scaling chain? And Boros can't keep up with Saitama without MB. So he either gets blitzed repeatedly until using all of his life force or he exhausts his life force himself with MB. It would be a stomp if it wasn't for Boros' regeneration

Last edited:
Easy win for Saitama. Have you seen his scaling chain? And Boros can't keep up with Saitama without MB. So he either gets blitzed repeatedly until using all of his life force or he exhausts his life force himself with MB. It would be a stomp if it wasn't for Boros' regeneration
Boros starts at MB

Idk who has AP advantage here. Saitama maybe?

Saitama scales to Tatsumaki psychic power, who stomped Psykorochi after getting serious, who beleived She could beat Saitama despite him being able to one shot Orochi

Meanwhile, Boros' released scales above Orochi, and Meteoric Burst scales above that at the point a casual attack>=A charged attack on his previous form. CRSC should be an easy win? The difference is not bigger than 2x, though

Saitama removes his limiter and stomps Boros.

Jokes aside, MB Boros should win with regen and energy blasts.

Why are people saying Boros when Saitama has a massive speed and massive AP advantage? And unlike Boros, Saitama has no stamina issues and can get stronger

He has a better scaling chain and is 0.94c before reaching his peak.
5.6 Exatons < Boros < MB Boros - 5.6 Exatons < Gaia Cannon < Saitama's estimated strength < Psykorochi < Weakened Tatsumaki < In-training Saitama
This scaling chain assumes Boros is weaker than Psykorochi and Tatsumaki
How is this related to NLF in any way?
Do you want him to remove his limiter here or something like that? I don't think if that works tbh.

This scaling chain assumes Boros is weaker than Psykorochi and Tatsumaki
I usually see Boros as a superior to Tatsumaki but the current wiki scaling says otherwise. Even if it didn't, Saitama still upscales from Tatsumaki even further
Do you want him to remove his limiter here or something like that?
No, I am talking about something more like Garou's case but on a lesser scale

the current wiki scaling says otherwise. Even if it didn't Saitama still upscales.
It does not say that. That's why the OP made this match knowing Saitama doesn't have a "massive" AP advantage.
It literally doesn’t though? It’s two separate chains.
But in order for that "better" scaling chain to work, we have to assume Tatsumaki and Psykorochi are stronger than Boros..

So, thoughts? The reasoned votes I've counted so far are:

@Adem_Warlock69 based on heat

Edit: also @Kin201 based on regen and energy blasts

@Tural2004 based on AP, speed and stamina difference

Other votes I've not counted are "X character should win it easily", "X character wins", which does not have a reasonment behind the comment

Soon I'll update OP

But in order for that "better" scaling chain to work, we have to assume Tatsumaki and Psykorochi are stronger than Boros..
That’s just how scaling chains work…

If two characters scale to the same value (and they do in this case), the character with the larger chain is considered stronger in the versus match.

That’s just how scaling chains work…

If two characters scale to the same value (and they do in this case), the character with the larger chain is considered stronger in the versus match.
Hmm.. If that's case, I was mistaken then.

Will it also target/destroy the Lord Boros' ship?

Idk if "I can't avoid this blast, otherwise it'll destroy the Earth!" is outside influence or not
It probably would unless the ship is much more durable than we think.

It's not like as if this is someone interfering from the outside and the only way for the planet's destruction not to be something Saitama gets concerned about in this fight would be if the fight happens in outer space or on an unpopulated planet which should be specified in the OP if that is the case.

Wouldn't it destroy the surface of the Earth if Saitama doesn't take care of it?
Isn't that outside influence? I once tried to use civilians as an argument in a versus thread and was told that it is. It is essentially affecting the outcome of the battle by using someone not related to the fight whether said "someone" is willing to be there or not.

Last edited:
Back